Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 1, 2016 2:55 PM

Nov 2008
That thing I thought was too obvious for them to do turned out to be exactly what they did. Shrugs.
Aug 1, 2016 2:58 PM
Apr 2011
Riveon said:
MightyM16 said:

I'm saying that just because a game isn't considering a main game, it doesn't means it adds nothing to the game story

AE is relevant, it always was and you just have to deal with it

I never said that such things shouldn't add anything to the story.
They just shouldn't add anything IMPORTANT, that is needed to understand the main title.
I can "deal with it" as long as they would characterize Monaca from zero, without the need of any knowledge about her past.

To ba fair, Monaca has had only 7 seconds of screentime as herself, so you should just be patient.
Aug 1, 2016 3:00 PM

Mar 2015
trannon1 said:
TheOllie said:

It's been around 3 years after the "Incident" started... So not changing in 2-3 years is not surprising...unless we're talking about Hiyoko...

My issue is that I have no idea what he/she is talking about. My theory that time has passed and the Ultimate Despairs have woken up is valid, even if just weeks or months have gone by. Yet he answers with "You dont seem to understand how time and ageing works i guess."

I have no idea what he is trying to say, so I stipulated that he is saying if time has passed, the people must have gotten older. But since what I am saying makes no sense to him, what he is saying makes on sense to me either.

Well, to be fair, I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well on the Internet. I was being sarcastic about aging working the same way in anime and reality. You know, how characters never seem to look their age?

He was prolly talking about how Monaca could not have done the Neo World Program since it was developed during the time "The Incident" was starting. At this point Gekkogahara was working on that project and Monaca either hadn't met or had just met Junko at this point.

Aug 1, 2016 3:07 PM
Apr 2011
TheOllie said:
trannon1 said:

My issue is that I have no idea what he/she is talking about. My theory that time has passed and the Ultimate Despairs have woken up is valid, even if just weeks or months have gone by. Yet he answers with "You dont seem to understand how time and ageing works i guess."

I have no idea what he is trying to say, so I stipulated that he is saying if time has passed, the people must have gotten older. But since what I am saying makes no sense to him, what he is saying makes on sense to me either.

Well, to be fair, I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well on the Internet. I was being sarcastic about aging working the same way in anime and reality. You know, how characters never seem to look their age?

He was prolly talking about how Monaca could not have done the Neo World Program since it was developed during the time "The Incident" was starting. At this point Gekkogahara was working on that project and Monaca either hadn't met or had just met Junko at this point.

I always thought that Danganronpa 1.5 happened some time after The Incident, but before the events of Danganronpa 1. Because at that time, the Future Foundation was already up and running, fighting the Warriors of Hope. That is the reason why I thought it was after the Incident, because the Future Foundation had time to establish itself.

Clarification point, Junko met Monaca when Monaca and Junko were younger. It is shown in a photo of a younger Junko beside a Monaca in wheelchair.

Clarification question, where was it mentioned that the Neo-World Program was developed before or at the beginning of The Incident? I must have missed that.
Aug 1, 2016 3:07 PM

May 2016
Riveon said:
MightyM16 said:

I'm saying that just because a game isn't considering a main game, it doesn't means it adds nothing to the game story

AE is relevant, it always was and you just have to deal with it

I never said that such things shouldn't add anything to the story.
They just shouldn't add anything IMPORTANT, that is needed to understand the main title.
I can "deal with it" as long as they would characterize Monaca from zero, without the need of any knowledge about her past.

Why shouldn't they? "spin-off" is really just a title you give to games that don't follow the same gameplay, remove that title and is just another game of the franchise just like the others, with IMPORTANT story and all that shit...again, "spin-off" is just a title...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Aug 1, 2016 3:11 PM

May 2015
This episode was all-out intense, full of great action. I loved it. Our old man Tengan is the real MVP. That ending, though.... Looks like we have another possible mastermind.

Aug 1, 2016 3:15 PM

May 2016
trannon1 said:
TheOllie said:

I always thought that Danganronpa 1.5 happened some time after The Incident, but before the events of Danganronpa 1. Because at that time, the Future Foundation was already up and running, fighting the Warriors of Hope. That is the reason why I thought it was after the Incident, because the Future Foundation had time to establish itself.

Clarification point, Junko met Monaca when Monaca and Junko were younger. It is shown in a photo of a younger Junko beside a Monaca in wheelchair.

Clarification question, where was it mentioned that the Neo-World Program was developed before or at the beginning of The Incident? I must have missed that.

Clarification, DR:AE happens after the events of DR1 (Naegi even explains what happens to him to his sister at some point), then at the finale, Komaeda saves Monaca and says he would teach her to be like Junko...So Monaca and Komaeda definitely spent a long time together before he and the other remnants of despair were captured and thrown into the Neo World Program, which greatly decreases the possibility of being Monaca the one who constructed it...
HyperLAug 1, 2016 3:30 PM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Aug 1, 2016 3:28 PM

Dec 2014
TheOllie said:
trannon1 said:

Yea, time and aging works like in reality when it comes to anime even though most of Ultimate Despair look the same age as when they were in Highschool and so do most of the Future Foundation. Just like how Chisa and Munakata both look like they did those years ago.

Are you ever going to stop the one sentence answers?

It's been around 3 years after the "Incident" started... So not changing in 2-3 years is not surprising...unless we're talking about Hiyoko...

Mean is it timeline wise possible for Monaca in order to work with Matsuda on the Neo Worl Program? He said she is the creator. How old would she be at the time around DR0?
I dont understand his theory at all. Or how he came to this conclusion
Aug 1, 2016 3:32 PM

May 2016
MonoReaper said:
TheOllie said:

Mean is it timeline wise possible for Monaca in order to work with Matsuda on the Neo Worl Program? He said she is the creator. How old would she be at the time around DR0?

So, the contruction of the Neo World Program beggan before the incident and around DR0's time? I mean, in the game they called it the Hope Restoration Program so I assumed it was made specifically to treat people affected by the incident...
Aug 1, 2016 3:36 PM

Dec 2014
HyperL said:
MonoReaper said:

So, the contruction of the Neo World Program beggan before the incident and around DR0's time?

My memory is fuzzy about DR0 but if i remember correctly than Matsuda, Miaya & +1 person more worked together to create the Neo World Program. At that time to help people with traumatars and mental disorders. It would be before and after the incident with Izuru. But at some point Matsuda dies we know so everything after that is a big=?
MonoReaperAug 1, 2016 3:49 PM
Aug 1, 2016 3:41 PM

Apr 2013
well, this episode sure threw the miaya = chiaki theory out the window, though i never supported that one. but the idea that miaya never truly existed other than as an extension of monaca & built the neo world program rly fucks me up lmao. i'm crossing my fingers that isn't the case.
& monaca is definitely more of an accomplice than /the/ traitor imo. like everyone said, it's just too early on.

i can't wait until we're shown who killed who tbh. is it confirmed there's only /one/ attacker?
sutoriAug 1, 2016 3:53 PM
Aug 1, 2016 3:43 PM
Dec 2010
TheOllie said:
poptartnyan said:
I knew it, I knew it, I knew itttt!
Lots of people kept on dismissing the theory that Gekkougahara was actually Monaka last week, but I couldn't overlook their similarities. As soon as I saw how similar their haircuts were and the fact that both used a wheelchair I was like, "YUP THIS IS HER." It makes sense that she's the one controlled Monomi because

I really dislike Monaka as a character ((if you play the game you will understand why)), so a part of me hopes that she will get offed soon. The chances of that are slim to none, but I guess I can always hope.

I want to know more about the Blacksmith's and Confectioner's backstory. They're very interesting characters for me, moreso than the Boxer and Student Council Pres. I'd love to see 500% less Boxer and more of the other side characters.

Looks like next week will probably have a lot of Monaca action and another killing since the countdown is at around 30 minutes now. I think it's safe to say that the Future Foundation Chairman is pretty much dead now. He might have one more monologue and then pass next episode.

I'm not really looking forward to Monaca being a crazy little demon spawn next episode, but at the very least it should be a bit entertaining.

Can people explain me why Monaca is "easily hated"...? I don't see how... (I love her)

Are you familiar with Another Episode's story? If not (and if you don't care about spoilers)....

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/AbsoluteDespairGirls

She's the last one in the "Warriors of Hope" section.

Aug 1, 2016 4:01 PM
Jun 2013
Looking through this thread, and yeah... I'll stick to the Danganronpa reddit
Aug 1, 2016 4:16 PM
Apr 2011
MonoReaper said:
TheOllie said:

Monaca is the daughter of a company which specialized in robotics. She is also very proficient in robotics as seen when she created the Monokumas and the Giant Robots. So despite her age, her intelligence is extremely high. We don't have a specific point in time when the Neo-World Program was created, we only know that it was designed to help recover people who are in despair. She could have killed the real Gekkougahara before the creation of the Neo World Program. Then she could just take over Gekkougahara's place and insert bugs into the program. It doesn't matter how old she is if she is hiding behind a robot body.

The point here is that I could rationalize the whole thing because we don't have neough information, even from the games. Honestly speaking, I don't really believe my own theory either, but what annoyed me about you was the fact that you didn't explain your reasoning. One sentence answers really piss me off.
Aug 1, 2016 4:19 PM

Jul 2016
i originally called that Miaya was Monaca in disguise because there was no way she wouldn't be involved in the killing game after playing such a vital role in Ultra Despair Girls.

i honestly didn't even consider that she could be a robot lols. either way, i was close!

anwyays AHHHHHHHH MONACA HYPE
i've been waiting since ep 1 for her to reveal herself. just didn't expect it'd be this early lol
Aug 1, 2016 4:34 PM

Oct 2011
tegen was a bad@ss. RIP

Monaca omfg!!!!!
Aug 1, 2016 4:42 PM
May 2015
so much happened! overall this episode was fun and revealed a lot, but at the same time it was sorta...bland? i'm not sure if that's the right word, but compared to the other episodes it was kind of boring.

i wasn't a fan of munakata from the start [other than feeling sorry for him since yukizome was killed] and this episode certainly didn't do him any favours...i understand that he disagrees with naegi, but seriously, talk about going too far. the fact that sakakura seems to be completely complacent and obedient when it comes to munakata means that i'm really not too gone on him either.

tengan being so strong was super cool! i really like him, and the fight scene with munakata was really unexpected. i'd expected him to be beaten pretty much immediately, so it was a nice surprise when he was actually able to compete with munakata.

i hope they reveal more of mitarai's backstory as the anime progresses! i've liked him from the start but he hasn't had as much screen time as other characters, so seeing him a little more in this episode was great. i wonder what he's referring to about not being able to save anyone, though...i hope it gets resolved!

revealing a little bit about kimura's backstory with izayoi and ando was also nice!

all in all i think this episode was well done, but the fact that gekkogahara is monaca doesn't really seem to be that much of a game changer in my opinion...i mean, i guess that she could be the traitor, but at the same time i kind of doubt it since revealing them to the viewer so early would be a little disappointing. at most i'd say she's an accomplice or is simply participating for the fun of it; i doubt they'd reveal the true traitor so quickly. i haven't played ultra despair girls myself but i do know a little bit of the story [mainly that komaeda helped her out at the end] so maybe there's something to her that i don't know, but overall i don't see how this really changes anything. i was surprised, though! i wouldn't have guessed.

in general it was a fun episode! ;v;
Aug 1, 2016 4:44 PM

Oct 2010
Hey no pink blood!
Aug 1, 2016 4:47 PM
May 2016
Called it, Monoca is involved
Aug 1, 2016 4:48 PM

Jan 2016
bcruise said:
Well, this development certainly explains how Gozu was killed in a closed room.

gozu died in a locked room when everyone was asleep, suspended by cables.

gekkogahara is a robot that isn't effected by anesthetics controlled by a maniac that can deploy electric cables from her chair

sometimes occam's razor does apply
Aug 1, 2016 4:52 PM

Dec 2013
The old man stole this episode for me. Never imagined he would be so badass. I'm sad that he's about to die ;_;

Dat ending... Knew the possibility of Gekkogahara being the traitor but I didn't expect her to be a robot.
Aug 1, 2016 5:07 PM

Jul 2016
I didn't expect them to reveal who was the "killer" so early. I didn't suspect that wheelchair girl, but she wasn't completely off the list either. I did legitimately think it was "too obvious" for a character using a pink bear to be the culprit. I guess I was wrong!

If they reveal the killer so early... then perhaps... there is another one?

Aug 1, 2016 5:07 PM

Sep 2012
Aw yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, baby.

I fucking knew it, the designs of both of them were WAAAAAY too similar.

Monaca is my favorite female danganronpa character after Junko, so this felt really good. Now I only need Komaeda dropping in to save the day and see how fabulous his "disciple" has become and DR3 would become AOTY to me.
Aug 1, 2016 5:38 PM

Dec 2014
trannon1 said:
MonoReaper said:

Monaca is the daughter of a company which specialized in robotics. She is also very proficient in robotics as seen when she created the Monokumas and the Giant Robots. So despite her age, her intelligence is extremely high. We don't have a specific point in time when the Neo-World Program was created, we only know that it was designed to help recover people who are in despair. She could have killed the real Gekkougahara before the creation of the Neo World Program. Then she could just take over Gekkougahara's place and insert bugs into the program. It doesn't matter how old she is if she is hiding behind a robot body.

The point here is that I could rationalize the whole thing because we don't have neough information, even from the games. Honestly speaking, I don't really believe my own theory either, but what annoyed me about you was the fact that you didn't explain your reasoning. One sentence answers really piss me off.

Well in DR:DespairGirls/AnotherEpisode she and the Warrior of Hope are around 11-12 years old. If i remember correctly it is stated ingame
So she would be at the time of the creation of the Neo World Program 7 or 8? And she met Junko most likely around the time of her entrance ceremony in Hopes Peak with the 78th class. And i am still not sure when the elementary school of Hopes Peak was build or used at all. She would still be super young to kill someone. And the Ultimate Therapist wouldn't fit her personality at all even if she created this persona. Remember Hope`s Peak used Scouts to search for talent. And our Scout in the Anime: His first guess for the traitor was Robo Miaya. Alone the knowledge she would need as a Ultimate Therapist.
As you said she is a genius in terms of hardware/robotic technology.
But here being the same person who created the Neo World Program besides Matsuda & another person (i don't remember who it was) is really crazy even for DR standards

And my first answere to your post/theory was a question not a answere on your question.
Aug 1, 2016 5:41 PM

Jun 2012

me after this episode
Aug 1, 2016 5:52 PM

Mar 2016
Kouun said:
I knew it was more than a coincidence.
I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks so
No seriously.
Aug 1, 2016 5:54 PM
Mar 2012
AsL said:
Degree said:

It's the fourth episode and she was just revealed. They explained the plot of the second game and the result of said plot.

Anime-only viewers will have no problem understanding her character by the end. Sure, game players like myself no her name and part of her motive, but none of that is enough to reveal if she is actually the mastermind of this game or just a chaotic-neutral force desperately trying to cause havoc in the name of despair. She could just as easily be a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

The show will recap and give information and context. It has so far, and there is so much time left to cover what happened between 1 and 2.

Really,you should play the game,DR2 is the peak of this franchise and this anime was made only for the game players.
Is like watching the first season of Breaking bad and then skip everything and see the finale.

But...DR2 actually doesn't matter for people who watch the anime. It just provides context for fans or players. You don't NEED to watch anything about DR2 to know why Naegi is being questioned. They go over why he was arrested many times. All you can really get experience-wise by going back and reading what happened is an 'ohhhh! So thats what they meant' feeling or a 'hey look, that was used here before it was used in...'

I agree. I love Danganronpa 2 and people should play it. But stop forcing people to come to your standards on needing to watch it to understand what is going on. People aren't as stupid as you think they are. They know what's going on and are enjoying figuring things out on their own if they don't. Preaching like this is how you make someone hate a series before they even try it.

Dahyun said:

Ofc you can understand what's going on duh I just said you're missing out if you haven't played the games

Oh, sorry. I read that as a jaded comment the first go-round. I thought you meant "You shouldn't be watching because you don't fully understand any of what's going on." Like the above one.
DegreeAug 1, 2016 6:01 PM
Aug 1, 2016 5:59 PM

Mar 2016
taynis said:

Ok then xDDD
Jokes aside, Monokuma also said that there are 12 people remaining, but the survivor count in the OP says 13. So is Hagakure the part of the killing game or not?
No seriously.
Aug 1, 2016 6:13 PM

Nov 2014
The one who is tainted by despair right now is you, munakata.
Aug 1, 2016 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was awesome. I am really liking this show. The action was great, though I do hope they give Ruruka and Sounosuke more screen time, because they seem interesting.
Aug 1, 2016 6:34 PM

Feb 2013
Degree said:

But...DR2 actually doesn't matter for people who watch the anime. It just provides context for fans or players. You don't NEED to watch anything about DR2 to know why Naegi is being questioned. They go over why he was arrested many times. All you can really get experience-wise by going back and reading what happened is an 'ohhhh! So thats what they meant' feeling or a 'hey look, that was used here before it was used in...'

I agree. I love Danganronpa 2 and people should play it. But stop forcing people to come to your standards on needing to watch it to understand what is going on. People aren't as stupid as you think they are. They know what's going on and are enjoying figuring things out on their own if they don't. Preaching like this is how you make someone hate a series before they even try it.

You should read the comments from the older threads of mirai/Zetsubou most of them doesn't know what is going on.
Most of animeonly watchers still doesn't know who the FF are,why naegi is there and who are the UD.
Aug 1, 2016 6:40 PM

Jun 2016
This episode is pretty good but no deaths for two episodes well I just have to be patient. and Other thing,Is Monaca traitor,Or is she Monokuma herself or just accomplice of them both .

I hope she is not both If not that ruins everything my bet she is Monokuma and Traitor is still unknown to us.

Aug 1, 2016 6:41 PM
Apr 2009
FrozenSheep said:
I didn't expect them to reveal who was the "killer" so early. I didn't suspect that wheelchair girl, but she wasn't completely off the list either. I did legitimately think it was "too obvious" for a character using a pink bear to be the culprit. I guess I was wrong!

If they reveal the killer so early... then perhaps... there is another one?

Danganronpa likes to make you think someone is the killer then it adds twists to it and it ends up being someone else. While she is most certainly involved, I bet by revealing her to us this early there will still be more twists to come.
Aug 1, 2016 6:46 PM
Jul 2013
I think it's possible that there are two Miaya. One is the robot being controlled by Monaca. The other is the real and legitimate one who created the Neo World Program. Theory time: Monaca pulled a switch. She had the opportunity when they were all knocked out at episode 1. Assuming that there's a real Miaya, she could easily swicth places with the real one and replace a robot. That way, no one would be able to tell.

I also think that Miaya is not the traitor people are talking about (despite her being controlled by Monaca. It's possible that the traitor and attacked are two different people. Attacker may as well be robot Miaya as she could've easily killed off Great Gozu since they were in the same room together. The traitor I think is a different person who enabled Monaca to start the killing game (the one who killed off the guards without alerting people and threw the sleeping gas in the room).
Aug 1, 2016 7:00 PM

Jan 2011
shit looks like i do need to watch a playthrough of AE huh wasn't to sure how heavily it tied into future arc but after revealing Monaca and seeing who she is it's quite important.
Aug 1, 2016 7:40 PM

Jul 2012
My assumptions would be:
-Monaca is the mastermind, but her goal is still unclear. She probably wants something entirely different from what we are thinking (Or Munakata or Naegi)
- Someone from FF is helping her.

Or maybe she is being used. Like, she thinks she is the mastermind and BAM, someone else is going to take over.

participant_no_5 said:
taynis said:

Ok then xDDD
Jokes aside, Monokuma also said that there are 12 people remaining, but the survivor count in the OP says 13. So is Hagakure the part of the killing game or not?

Hmmmm. Good question. I think it is either Hagakure or Monaca. In this case they are counting Monaca AND Mechagahara, what seems kinda weird. There is a probability someone is hiding, but I hope not tho.

Aug 1, 2016 8:09 PM

Nov 2011
The Scout totally called it!

Aug 1, 2016 8:18 PM

May 2014
There are people who like Monaca... wtf?
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Aug 1, 2016 8:48 PM

May 2008
Holy SHIT TALK ABOUT OUT OF LEFT FIELD.

My mind has been BLOWN. Did not see Monaca coming at ALL. Komaeda wasn't fucking joking at the end of Another Episode.

I can't even right now holy crap. Mirai-hen is so damn good.

Aug 1, 2016 9:29 PM
Apr 2011
MonoReaper said:
trannon1 said:

Well in DR:DespairGirls/AnotherEpisode she and the Warrior of Hope are around 11-12 years old. If i remember correctly it is stated ingame
So she would be at the time of the creation of the Neo World Program 7 or 8? And she met Junko most likely around the time of her entrance ceremony in Hopes Peak with the 78th class. And i am still not sure when the elementary school of Hopes Peak was build or used at all. She would still be super young to kill someone. And the Ultimate Therapist wouldn't fit her personality at all even if she created this persona. Remember Hope`s Peak used Scouts to search for talent. And our Scout in the Anime: His first guess for the traitor was Robo Miaya. Alone the knowledge she would need as a Ultimate Therapist.
But here being the same person who created the Neo World Program besides Matsuda & another person (i don't remember who it was) is really crazy even for DR standards

And my first answere to your post/theory was a question not a answere on your question.

The Neo World Program was created primarily by three people. Ultimate Programmer Fujisaki Chihiro, Ultimate Neurologist Matsuda Yasuke, Ultimate Therapist Miaya Gekkogahara.

Based on the timeline and creators, the Neo World Program would have to have been created before Danganronpa 0 since Matsuda dies during DR0 and Chihiro during DR1. Therefore I agree that it is quite impossible for Monaca to have taken part in creation of the Neo World Program.

I would disagree about your assessment of Monaca though, that girl is a bona-fide monster. She brainwashed the Warriors of Hope into killing adults by using their phobias against them. If you get a chance, make sure to read up on her bio. She is plenty equipped for being a "Therapist", because she is well-versed in psychology and manipulation.
trannon1Aug 1, 2016 9:39 PM
Aug 1, 2016 9:52 PM

Aug 2010
Oh sh*t just got real. Return of the Monoca...thanks Komaeda
Aug 1, 2016 9:53 PM
Jul 2013
trannon1 said:
MonoReaper said:

The Neo World Program was created primarily by three people. Ultimate Programmer Fujisaki Chihiro, Ultimate Neurologist Matsuda Yasuke, Ultimate Therapist Miaya Gekkogahara.

Based on the timeline and creators, the Neo World Program would have to have been created before Danganronpa 0 since Matsuda dies during DR0 and Chihiro during DR1. Therefore I agree that it is quite impossible for Monaca to have taken part in creation of the Neo World Program.

I would disagree about your assessment of Monaca though, that girl is a bona-fide monster. She brainwashed the Warriors of Hope into killing adults by using their phobias against them. If you get a chance, make sure to read up on her bio. She is plenty equipped for being a "Therapist", because she is well-versed in psychology and manipulation.
I really don't think that the robot Miaya ha been Miaya Gekkogahara the entire time (otherwise FF are a bunch of idiots for letting an evil mastermind rise up to their ranks). Also, I'm a bit confused with the timeline of when the Neo world Program was created (I'll address that later). It may be possible that there is a real Miaya and Monaca just switched places with her (during the 1st episode). It was a perfect opportunity to switch during the time they were knocked out. Whether real Miaya is still alive, who knows.

About Monaca, I know what she's capable of but I really don't think she should be behind every single scheme (cause at this point, she may as well have singlehandedly taken down FF). She's getting too much credit on everything. That's why I think that Miaya (robot) is not the traitor. Someone else could be the traitor (an insider that killed off the guards without alerting people). The traitor and attacker could be different people.

Edit: I rewatch some videos and..... I think someone should reconsider on when the Neo World Program was created cause from what I'm reading, it seemed like it was very possible for the Program to have been created after the Tragedy.
equanternal272Aug 1, 2016 10:25 PM
Aug 1, 2016 10:30 PM
Jan 2015
Loogs said:
That thing I thought was too obvious for them to do turned out to be exactly what they did. Shrugs.

Could be a sign that it's not the whole truth, kind of like how Asahina died straight away, but actually she didn't.
Aug 1, 2016 11:02 PM

May 2010
The chairman turned badass there, too bad he is gonna die. At least he might change Munakata's mind before dying. And we meet Monaca. Nice. Still think Miaya got hacked by her at some point.
Aug 1, 2016 11:29 PM

Feb 2010
Yaaaaaaaaas, best girl confirmt to be back in action

Aug 2, 2016 12:17 AM

Mar 2016
Skeeturz said:
Yaaaaaaaaas, best girl confirmed to be back in action

That's entirely possible, since
No seriously.
Aug 2, 2016 12:19 AM

Apr 2016
Yehart said:
Perfect12 said:
Stop saying that everybody has to play the game to understand what's going on. I haven't played one game and I understand what's going on in the anime because everything is explained. Stop spoiling things just because you played the game and think you have to mention it everywhere (ahem... because it's NECESSARY for everyone to have played it).

How are people spoiling things?

People are talking about a prequel to this sequel.

Your fault for not playing/watching the games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People say things that aren't revealed yet in the anime, for me it's spoiling. Up until now nothing is left unexplained because people who watch it have to know what it is from a game.
Aug 2, 2016 12:27 AM

Mar 2016
See? Even CG action scene can look good.*cough cough* Berserk *cough cough*

I have nothing to say about Monaca, tho. I'm not in the mood in making theories atm for some reason. I think I'm just gonna (re)watch Bananya instead
No seriously.
Aug 2, 2016 12:37 AM

Mar 2015
Skeeturz said:
Yaaaaaaaaas, best girl confirmt to be back in action

And there were two AIs for Junko (One in Shiro- and one in Kurokuma) so why would Izuku need to use both for Junko to infiltrate the Neo World Program~?

Aug 2, 2016 1:43 AM
Jul 2018
I'm actually sad that it's Monaka and not Chiaki.

Why are you so dead Chiaki? Please come back.

Btw this is the fourth episode. Just a 1/3 of the anime and there is so much shit going on.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

473 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

234 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.