Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2016 2:39 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, I find the words rather creepy with the way they are shown in the background so far.
Jul 22, 2016 6:01 AM

Aug 2013
it still kills me when i think about how much hiromi doesn't like oda. can someone refresh my memory? i'm thinking she can't hate oda just bc they liked the same guy lol
Jul 29, 2016 12:57 AM
Jul 2016
sadcyborg said:
it still kills me when i think about how much hiromi doesn't like oda. can someone refresh my memory? i'm thinking she can't hate oda just bc they liked the same guy lol
Well I think on some level He has more meaning to the story than what has been given off. Since he is a mutant too
Jul 29, 2016 5:56 AM

Aug 2013
Jacob_Simpson said:
sadcyborg said:
Well I think on some level He has more meaning to the story than what has been given off. Since he is a mutant too

Yeaaa but I'm talking about Hiromi and Oda. Since they found out about hideo's infection later on after Oda's death, I can't rly see how that has anything to do with how much Hiromi hates Oda
Jul 30, 2016 1:24 AM
Jul 2016
sadcyborg said:
Jacob_Simpson said:

Yeaaa but I'm talking about Hiromi and Oda. Since they found out about hideo's infection later on after Oda's death, I can't rly see how that has anything to do with how much Hiromi hates Oda
well thats just it, Them both being mutants I think that Oda was interfering with how the Hivemind wanted things, so it manipulates her emotionally, just a theory tho
Jul 30, 2016 7:18 AM

Aug 2013
Jacob_Simpson said:
sadcyborg said:

well thats just it, Them both being mutants I think that Oda was interfering with how the Hivemind wanted things, so it manipulates her emotionally, just a theory tho

Oh alright. that's more clarity than ur other comment lol i was confused. But yep, that could be a possibility.

I just remember the hive saying everyone becomes one. hiromi asked if she and oda will, and the hive said no, she committed suicide before the mind link. then hiromi said "good, I don't want to become one with oda". and hideo's ex gf said "jealous?". i ended up asking bc i figured it was something more personal. seems like she has actually hated oda bc of jealousy and i just find that so ridiculous lol
Jul 30, 2016 7:23 AM
Jul 2016
sadcyborg said:
Jacob_Simpson said:

Oh alright. that's more clarity than ur other comment lol i was confused. But yep, that could be a possibility.

I just remember the hive saying everyone becomes one. hiromi asked if she and oda will, and the hive said no, she committed suicide before the mind link. then hiromi said "good, I don't want to become one with oda". and hideo's ex gf said "jealous?". i ended up asking bc i figured it was something more personal. seems like she has actually hated oda bc of jealousy and i just find that so ridiculous lol
I wonder it could be what destroys that hivemind, Considering how when she got angry she split from the hivemind a bit
Jul 30, 2016 7:40 AM

Aug 2013
Jacob_Simpson said:
sadcyborg said:

I wonder it could be what destroys that hivemind, Considering how when she got angry she split from the hivemind a bit

could be. she wanted oda to die so the baby bit her. she kind of played a hand in oda's death. so maybe her feelings toward oda could cause disorder in the hive?

hideo's gf said emotions become balanced, but ppl with closed off hearts r hard to infect. i guess that's why hiromi and hideo are so dif
Jul 30, 2016 11:05 AM
Jul 2016
sadcyborg said:
Jacob_Simpson said:

could be. she wanted oda to die so the baby bit her. she kind of played a hand in oda's death. so maybe her feelings toward oda could cause disorder in the hive?

hideo's gf said emotions become balanced, but ppl with closed off hearts r hard to infect. i guess that's why hiromi and hideo are so dif
Lets hope that happens, because there isn't really anyway they could survive. Id rather not get a Berserk style ending ;_;
Aug 8, 2016 1:57 PM

Feb 2013
I can't help but feel this is near the end.
Aug 8, 2016 2:40 PM
Aug 2014
Numens said:
I can't help but feel this is near the end.

Either that or there will be a turning point in the story very soon. Anyway, its reaching a climax.
Oct 27, 2020 12:25 PM

Aug 2017
Pay attention to the dates of the "zombie 2chan" posts; Hiromi's "messages" go further and further back in time to 1992, her birth year. That one "poster" who reminisced an event "two years ago"'s post had a date of 2007, two years before the story takes place.
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
Oct 3, 2021 4:35 PM

Apr 2017
Whoa, I wasn't even paying attention to the dates! I wonder if the hivemind is trying to rewrite Hiromi's memories.

Hiromi was definitely jealous of Tsugumi because Tsugumi, unlike Tekko, was an "active" threat. It's simplistic but before Tsugumi came along, Hideo paid attention only to her, and I guess she got used to the idea especially since she wasn't emotionally mature enough to handle her own feelings. Tekko was already dead and a part of Hideo's past by the time Hiromi met him.

And we got a hint: "the people who've closed off their hearts are harder to infect".

More topics from this board

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 228 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Jun 23, 2016

10 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 8:44 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 210 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2016

8 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 7:51 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 207 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2016

12 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 7:44 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 1 Discussion

Lamii - Oct 27, 2011

17 by Ani_sama423 »»
Mar 16, 10:24 AM

» official digital release when?

HibiChika - Feb 23

3 by Otakupervert890 »»
Feb 23, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.