Forum Settings
Forums

The hardest/easiest subject to learn in school

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 9, 2010 9:51 AM
Feb 2010
I used to find math really difficult, only this year have I began to get a better understanding of it. I enjoy biology, but I fail at it quite alot. Art, English Class and Computer ICT has always been the easiest to me.
Mar 9, 2010 10:58 AM
Oct 2009
Right now
Hardest 3d modeling I don't like Maya ><
Easiest Japanese I've already had three years of it.
Mar 9, 2010 11:06 AM

Feb 2010
i think chemisrty is most hardest and cooking is easy in high school!
i rawr you
Mar 9, 2010 11:30 AM

Dec 2007
School?

Oh well, anyway, I believe that understanding an issue is very dependent on who is explaining it. I'm not the kind of genius that self-learns. So in high-school I'd say the hardest was Portuguese, even though everything was basic, because the teacher was a stuck up that liked gay poetry. And the easiest to learn would be Maths and Chemistry, because the teachers were really nice (and I had nice tutors as well). In the end those that were "easiest" to learn were those I had more trouble with. In compensation they are the ones I still remember.

In college the easiest would be... Biochemistry. Phisiology. I just went there and passed. I don't remember any of it, except for the seat I used when I did the exam. Hardest is definetely anatomy. Can't pass it, even with a miracle. In my area there is really not any place to think hard or imagine things, stuff is just like that and all we can use is logic. I'm not really good at it, but for some reason I have a "good clinical eye" and get most things right based off only on history (and I looked for experience too).
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Mar 9, 2010 11:35 AM

Dec 2009
Math is hard. Too much things to learn.
I personally think English is easiest, because its not really a subject you have to revise for. You just have to know how to read, write and analyse.

Mar 9, 2010 11:42 AM
Nov 2008
For me the hardest subject must be maths. I was good at maths despite the fact that I think it was one of the hardest subjects especially pure algebra with its implications and matrices.

Easiest by far would be Physics and chemistry.
I mean everything is so logical that you didn't even really need to learn formulas by heart you just learn them by applying them.
Mar 9, 2010 12:10 PM

Jan 2009
The hardest subjects for me are math and chemistry, taught by the same teacher. She sucks at teaching to the point that you feel bad for her. I've always hated math, it's seemed pointless for me to learn as I don't need it.The easiest...hmm...well I think History of Art, it's also my favorite subject besides Graphics, also Biology I think.
Mar 9, 2010 12:25 PM

Jun 2008
Looking back, I've got to say (and change my opinion):

URRGGNNNH. THE TRIG. THE MOFO TRIG.

I'm getting literally screwed in math by trig. Damn, high school and below was a breeze precisely because the math curriculum sucked in Canada. Now I'm getting a 360 revelation of getting screwed by the ubiquitous trig that comes up everywhere. ;(
Mar 9, 2010 12:26 PM

Mar 2010
definitely P.E...we play football all the tyme!!muahahah n hardest subject for me was Physic...i've tried my best,bt no gud...never even passed before,the highest i've gotten for dat subject was 38...haiizz =.='
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Mar 11, 2010 12:04 PM

Feb 2009
I'm bad with numbers and formulas, am no good with physical ed too. but am good with the other stuff(history, language,etc)..
Mar 11, 2010 12:36 PM
Feb 2010
right now in school i find chemistry, english, p.e., and history easy as hell

but what i find that is hard for me is MATH! honestly i'll give it to ya straight up i can't do math worth a shit :P sadly

Mar 11, 2010 2:33 PM

Dec 2007
So ok. Let me smmary it.

For the majority of people in this thread:
>Physics is easy
>Chemistry is easy
>Maths is hard

There is something missing here.....
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Mar 11, 2010 5:53 PM

Feb 2010
Zutara said:
For me, math is the hardest because once we got into polynomials and immaginary numbers and whatnot, I started hating math and used to love it a lot XD
I think history/social studies is fairly easy... I'm in AP US History right now, and I think that class is mostly just a lot of work/reading.. Of course, I can't say anything until I take the exam haha
Wow. I loved polynomials during math. I thought that part was easy.

Mar 11, 2010 5:56 PM

Mar 2010
Computer>History>Physical Ed.>Home Ed.>Math
Mar 11, 2010 6:09 PM
Nov 2009
I enjoyed math in school, but it wasn't easy. So...
Hard - Math
Easy - Art (XD) ...World History. It was easy and interesting to learn of different cultures and traditions. Not to mention the teacher was this awesome old guy who was caught having sexual relations in the teacher's lounge.
Mar 11, 2010 6:10 PM

Sep 2009
biology! xD

but math i suck @ it >>

Mar 11, 2010 6:42 PM

Feb 2009
Calculus is the bane of my existence. I'm also inclined to say Physics is hard. A good portion of electromagnetism just flew right over my head.
Mar 11, 2010 10:44 PM

Feb 2010
gym should be the easiest, i say english composition
Mar 12, 2010 12:21 AM

Jun 2009
Structural Engineering math. It's part of physics.. So I have to say PHYSICS.

easiest are Language subjects
Mar 12, 2010 12:34 AM

Mar 2010
none are hard, since I was a dodo in back then though, I'm gonna say either maths or science
Mar 12, 2010 2:17 AM

Feb 2008
everything is easy for me if i know the answer, everything is hard for me if i don't know the answer. So it's continuesely changing. But i think the hardest subject in school is philosophy, whatver you understand or not, it's metter of time, experience and your knowledge. Unlike math, you can be tought and sooner or later you can learn it, whatever Abel integral equation or other equations you can learn it. But in philosophy, understanding it is very hard. Sometimes it takes a whole life to understand the meaning "get to know yourself"
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Mar 12, 2010 8:11 AM

Dec 2009
Maths, Economics, German language, French, Physics and Chemistry were the most difficult for me back in highschool.

The easiest were English, Art, Gymnastics, History and lunchbreak.
Mar 13, 2010 6:09 PM

Oct 2008
I don't think I have any hard subjects this year actually. I'm doing pretty good in all of them..

Easiest I can pick out though and that's vocal pedagogy XD
Mar 13, 2010 9:55 PM

Sep 2009
calculus and numerical analysis are the easiest ones
statistical experimental design, regression analysis and econometrics make me say " yes I'm definitively stupid"
Mar 13, 2010 10:14 PM

Nov 2007
monoOchrome said:
regression analysis and econometrics

Bad times.

I find history and social sciences (psych and so on, minus the mathier aspects of econ) to be the easiest. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm hopeless at chem.
Mar 13, 2010 10:46 PM
Aug 2009
I've alwasy found history, philosophy and english very, very easy. Hardest subject is probably maths.
MinimalisticMar 13, 2010 10:49 PM
Mar 13, 2010 11:27 PM

Jul 2009
PE. No matter how hard you try you can't become exceptionally good if you don't have talent. Sure, you can improve, maybe gain a few skills but it just can't be learnt easily.

Mar 14, 2010 3:23 AM

Jan 2010
English/any other language are the hardest for me.
Easiest were History(any)/Economics and social studies in general.
Score Criteria:
Mar 14, 2010 3:55 AM

Feb 2010
NinjaSassy212 said:
right now in school i find chemistry, english, p.e., and history easy as hell

but what i find that is hard for me is MATH! honestly i'll give it to ya straight up i can't do math worth a shit :P sadly

well chemistry does involve math ._.

Mar 14, 2010 3:56 AM

Feb 2010
oh yah and english/P.E. easiest for me and well yearbook is a pain in the arsehole

Mar 16, 2010 4:37 PM

Dec 2009
Depends a lot on the teacher, the school you are attending, your personal tendencies... but I'd say math because you shouldn't forget things you might have learned two years before (like polynoms, you have to remember how they work as long as you study math, I think XD).
Mar 16, 2010 8:46 PM

Jan 2010
For me, the easiest were P.E. and Programming/Logic; and the hardest were History, Biology, and everything else that requires a lot of memorization.
Mar 16, 2010 8:47 PM

Jun 2009
Easiest: P.E seriously all you need to do is dress out in gym shorts and a shirt and boom A+ for the day.

Hardest: Algebra/Geometry or any of the complicated math crap, i literally fall asleep every single time im in that class.
Mar 16, 2010 8:54 PM

Apr 2008
Advent_Cirno said:
mathematics/science/it etc were the subjects i found easiest in school.
but then i found learning languages, and english quite difficult. i took french lessons but then id always forget what i learned D:
I am the complete opposite. I find math the most difficult. Languages are extremely easy and come almost naturally for me.
Mar 16, 2010 8:59 PM

May 2009
I find physics easy, but I have a methood to make it easy.
pre-calc is near imposible (doubly so seeing as how i don't do homework)
Sep 22, 2010 3:24 PM

Jun 2009
Math is the easiest I think. Or Bio. Physics is the hardest subject, for me. Because I hate it.

Sep 22, 2010 3:32 PM

Apr 2010
Band comes easiest to me. Music has always been one of those things I've been good at. English, too. French, too. Geometry, too. Hell, they're all pretty easy. The only classes that gave me trouble were algebra 2 and chemistry, and purely because I wasn't interested and didn't pay attention.

Haven't taken calc yet, though. Don't know how that is.
Sep 22, 2010 3:36 PM

Sep 2010
For me it was history that was the easiest.
Had a hard time with german, but when i think back on it i guess it was becouse i really didn´t have a interest in learning it at all back then (To bad know i think, would be really nice to have a third language that i understand somewhat good).
Sep 22, 2010 3:36 PM

May 2010
I think the subject that were the easiest were all math and science classes. But for the hardest class I have no clue... If it comes down to my grades it might be history? I really don't know...
Sep 22, 2010 4:20 PM

Nov 2009
As someone said above, it depends of the teacher and your preferences.

But anyway. I had a real hard time with chemistry, specially organic chemistry. And easiest? English, definitely.

(English is not my first language. And subjects such as chemistry/physics and whatnot are not electives over here; you have to take them whether you like them or not)
At first I was like ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ. But then I was like ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌.
Sep 22, 2010 5:35 PM

Jun 2009
The easiest classes for me were science classes. Physics, especially. I thought taking German was fairly easy, as well.

Math... bores me to the point where I can't pay enough attention, but it isn't something I'd call hard.

The hardest for me was... English. It's not that literature or writing is beyond me, it's that I can't ever see the point. I mean, what are the teachers grading by? Not quality, that's for sure. If I could just write how I pleased, my writing quality would be much better than forced, crappy structures that never actually occur in the real world. Reading comprehension? Cake, just don't ask me to explain it -- oh wait. Seriously, I have problems explaining myself, even when I completely understand what I'm trying to explain. [/rant]
Sep 22, 2010 5:40 PM

Dec 2009
Hardest was Geometry, which I hate as the SAT has a lot of it.
The easiest on the other hand was pretty much any science class. Easy to grasp concepts for me.
Sep 22, 2010 5:46 PM

Dec 2009
hardest -would be like some parts of math and science

easy -english
Sep 22, 2010 5:51 PM

May 2010
Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous

it really depends on the person. However, I just need to clarify two things.

If you are competent in English (or your first language), then every humanity course is a breeze. If you are competent in Math, every science course is a breeze.

Though "breeze" should not mean cramming will work.

Many students struggle with Physics because they already have trouble (and they don't even know it) with the Math and they have to learn the intuition and theories at the same time.

Then again modern education is flawed, so it may not be the student's fault.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 22, 2010 6:24 PM

Mar 2009
Hardest: Calculus. Strangely enough though Physics was awesome.
Easiest: English. And I don't mean just grammar. I mean actual literary analysis and studying societal relevance, etc.
Sep 22, 2010 6:51 PM

Mar 2009
For me right now, the easiest subjects would have to be History and English. The hardest would have to be Algebra and Japanese (Even though I love the class and the language, I not so good at the memorization for it). I hate algebra XD .
Sep 22, 2010 6:55 PM
Mar 2010
considering what i'm taking this year,
easiest is journalism, english, film, writers craft.

hardest,
math, science.

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Sep 22, 2010 7:06 PM

Apr 2008
Ever since elementary school my hardest subject has always been Math, I am just horrible at it! Physiology is also difficult but no where near as hard as Math is for me...Pretty much anything else is easy for me.
SevenSep 22, 2010 7:12 PM
Sep 22, 2010 7:09 PM

Sep 2010
Oh god. My new found hate is Physics mostly... Just because it's not what I'm used to.
My easiest subject is band.
Just show up on time, play, then go home.
Sep 23, 2010 4:13 AM
Jun 2008
hardest: Chinese literature!!!

easiest:mathematics
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Rate the song above you v.7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 12, 2022

3387 by Spunkert »»
35 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

3163 by Luchipher-Zen »»
55 seconds ago

» Is it a red flag? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

iHateAnimeBro - Apr 24

321 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago

» Is it an ick?

UncreatedSong - 9 hours ago

11 by sekai- »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » say "i love you" to the user above you ( 1 2 3 )

sekai- - Oct 12, 2023

147 by MitsukiHimeka »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.