Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 7, 2018 12:54 PM

Dec 2008
So, in the new world Eiji gets to screw his sister, Iyo and Rin? LOL!!
Mar 5, 2018 9:44 PM

Oct 2012
Im going to assume the manga is nowhere near anything of the animes ending. and it sucks because the manga isnt fully translated but its over.

Interesting anime. the successor to mirai nikki.

Anime started off well but man for 10 eps def rushed. I hope theres a 3rd series because from what i read the manga ending isnt that great either. :(
Jul 12, 2019 3:47 PM
May 2019
Fuck sena she makes me want to kms every time she talks
Sep 7, 2019 9:31 AM
Jan 2017
stupid siscon anime.fuck his own sister.
eiji trying save sena without thinking and many time make himeself and his comrade fall in danger,..
aahh.. if eiji just little using his mind and dont act with emotion this anime would be interesting..
this all because the MC is too weak.. and daisy the girl reverse floating and just can see the eye just vr disturbing for my mind..
the eiji order power was very great power but if he an use it wisely its will be good but no..

last episode .. eiji father tryin to open the mental gate that make all the human wish become reality,, and make the alternatif world (actually the concept is realy look like tsuki no me project)
and eji reject that all because he belive that all just falsehood and think to save sena and make her happy..
then eiji using his full power and control the world and make wish to make sena happy but i didnt understan why this wish can pullback the realgod..
wtf the ending is i cannot understan and unlogical.. and at last the order was gone from the world only just the power,, and eiji become hero who save the world..
th world back to peace as eiji wish and at last scene they celebarating sena 14th birthday.. i wondering about sena time left, if she back to normal healt or the countdown is still running? hmm

ok overal the anime concept is really good and i enjoy the grapich. story battle and character,, but the ending i hust fell nahh..

7/10
Dec 2, 2019 10:42 PM

Aug 2017
It was so fun to watch but plot holes, plot holes everywhere.

1/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 31, 2019 9:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Eiji fucked his 13 years old little sister ? it's fucking creepy.
Jul 22, 2020 1:35 PM
May 2019
What a travesty of a show. Starts of decent, and gradually declines and becomes the trainwreck it is now known as.
Aug 27, 2021 10:50 PM
Feb 2021
That ending tho. Does that mean Eiji made his own world cuz he controls the world? Hes a god now?
Oct 29, 2021 9:57 PM

Apr 2020
the main theme of this show was "dominating the world using sis-complex"
water
Jan 22, 2022 9:19 AM

Sep 2018
Gennai did nothing wrong - he had the means to create a utopic multiverse where everyone could be perfectly happy based on their own wishes. This is actually a pretty great motivation in my opinion because, despite all that he did, the finite suffering he caused in this world would be immeasurably dwarfed by the infinite happiness his plan would create. However, expecting this anime to come up with a halfway decent rebuttal to that was too much to hope for, given how godawful the writing's been.

Eiji claims that it "wouldn't be real", yet has no response when Gennai points out how stupid that response is - if the original's counterpart in another universe is exactly the same atomically and mentally, they're the same person and therefore real. Furthermore, he's a massive fucking hypocrite. There he is, claiming that giving everyone their wishes through this wouldn't be true happiness or some nonsense, but in the end he just uses his own power to force the world to conform to his wishes. Fuck Eiji.

I went into this hoping for something to laugh at, and I got a few moments where that certainly happened (Iyo's conveniently forgotten immaculate conception, for instance, or the girl with the oddly specific power to nullify nuclear missiles who appears twice then never gets mentioned again), but mostly I was just frustrated. Everyone was completely and utterly braindead. Iyo can foretell the future with perfect accuracy, yet only uses her power when the plot calls for it. Eiji might as well be omnipotent in his domain, but still somehow struggles with every fight he comes across. I'm struggling to think of any redeeming features. I suppose some of the OST was nice, even if it often didn't fit too well.
May 13, 2022 2:48 AM

Jul 2016
Ashhk said:
So Eiji fucked his 13 years old little sister ? it's fucking creepy.

Yep... I just have no words for the bizarre nature of this shitshow.
Jun 6, 2022 3:25 AM
Jan 2017
this is the second time i finish this and rewatched gain after few years then im realize this is such a mess big mess, the story just like what the hell,
this time i finish the manga version and know its the big different on the story and the end,,
which in manga Eiji and Sena decide to control the god and make the world then they can live together and finaly dissapprear from the world until 3 years next the group summon them back to the world and become hero,
but anime ver? just what the fuck man, the studio make it very different untl i dont know what actually happen to Sena in the end,,
they said want to cellebrate Sena 14 birthday and the scene end without knowing what happen to Sena body,, or maybe she just dead cause Eiji even forget about it and sena is not there too,,
which mean this is teribble adaptation,, but still i like the art style and the ecchi style too
4/10
Nov 14, 2022 2:33 PM
Jan 2011
Not main English but whatever

So, as much as I loved the nude scenes (seriously, wtf are people watching in the censored version?) I die laughing right now=)))

Like wtf??? Where is the rush? Why the F did the dad kill the priestess, who HE can mind control to heal Sena?????=))))))))) Once she is healed, you have all the time in the world. To perfect the gate. To rise both of your idiot of children to understand what opening the gate means.

As an example, Eiji is a f****** selfish ass who wants only HIS world to exist and denies anyone else =)))))) I mean, we don't have any proof that the gate did not open, and Eiji created his own world where, well, the rest of the anime played out=)))

Eiji is an absolute brat who did not understand what it means that people's wishes come true. This means his own wish, regardless of how many different versions of him exist, will persist, aka unification. Many people want bad things due to trauma and other painful things that in a grand all wished world, all will be resolved (like a miracle medicine that healds all mental wounds). This will keep evolving, more and more. There will be people who want knowledge, more and more, and those people will be able to unify all the wished worlds since the moment someone wishes for it, it will happen. And this is just the tip of the iceberd=))) All this, the Idiot of a father could have been explained clearly to Eiji through years after saving Sena. Because there is no F reason he needed to fight everyone. Once Sena is saved, Eiji would have joined him as the other group treated him like garbage anyways=)))

Speaking of Eiji as a kid. So, it's safe to assume due to his own REAL power, he brainwashed himself to stay as he was 10 years ago. Aka a freaking brat. And this is how we can explain everything regarding his behavior and mentality=)) Especially since almighty daddy did not contact any of his 2 children because........??? I mean it was only 10 years..... and he had DAISY to ask for any update....and Both Eiji and Sena were not hiding, aka he knew where they were....so seriously....wtf did he not take Sena to the priestess to heal her??????? Then mind control Eiji + Psychotherapy and, omg, my brain hurts already=)))) So yeah, back to what I said. Eiji essentially froze both his and Sena's mind so that's why both were at that level, that's why he couldn't get IT up (aka wuss who doesn't understand anything regarding adult matters) as his obsession for his sis stayed. For f sake=))) If Eiji was a 7? or 10? year old, I think this show would have had more sense and more easily to enjoy=)))

And once again, a big congrats /s to the F father who: Could mind-controlled people, so when Daisy asked them for their wish, the people could have wished for superpowers that are benefic (due to mind control). Like image more people with Rins power or better. Imagen people who can produce food and more necessity (aka no more life stooks). Imagen people who can heal psychological issues, and any kind of sinful desire (lust, greed, power-hungry). And one by one, more and more Orders who are like Saints than "sinful humans". And let me not even start about mind controlling everyone to put arms down and helping everyone=))) And once most people are united, you open the gate to "evolve" even more. Since like I said, mind control + Daisy = any wish, including making people immortal so there will be plenty of time to do everything. And please don't start with the idea of immortality = torture when the end goal is: a world where all wishes (happiness) will be granted. All immortality themes are completely exaggerated and are horrible due to loneliness and other stuff that once again, could all be made so that immortality is truly a blessing. Because again, you can always use mind control + Daisy to create someone who can Order the knowledge (like the future telling) of what the best Orders to wish for to make the world better and better (but hey, everyone is limited to money, power hunger, fame and such, who cares about making the shitty world a heaven on earth, right? Funny how Daisy was right at the very beginning of the show)

So yeah.... if only the author did a plot twist like the above=)) Maybe people would finally reality that you can wish for happiness and not a "regardless what you wish, it will backfire"=)))

OK, I'm Done. Thanks to anyone who read and sorry for any grammar issues as sadly there is no wish grading Daisy so I can't cure my dyslexia even if I wanted=)))
Psi18cNov 14, 2022 2:39 PM
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM
Nov 2023
Completely lost track of what on earth is happening
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

81 by Vindicater »»
May 12, 2022 3:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.