Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2010 5:58 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow. 2 to 1, Seishu.

With all this build up and tension, I'm wondering if this is the actual final match for the series, and Koshien just aftermath...?
Jan 18, 2010 11:34 PM

May 2009
dreamingsamurai said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Wow. 2 to 1, Seishu.

With all this build up and tension, I'm wondering if this is the actual final match for the series, and Koshien just aftermath...?

That's a very fair question. I wonder...
Jan 20, 2010 10:29 PM
Nov 2009
I wouldn't doubt it, but at the same time I can definitely imagine it going on. I think we'll at least start to see relationship buildups on the side, and Koh will hit his 160 like a pro at some point as well. We still got a long way to go, I think.
Jan 25, 2010 2:38 PM
Dec 2009
ArcticMech said:
dreamingsamurai said:
Wow. 2 to 1, Seishu.

That's a very fair question. I wonder...

I guess so...
The baseballpart of the manga is about kou the pitch, nakanishi the catcher at the koushien. And about throwing the 160.
So this game is jaust the cracking point of the series. do all of wakabas dreams come true or not.
the rest is just about relationships between aoba, ko and akane i guess.
Jan 26, 2010 3:24 AM

Sep 2008
i'm having this strong feeling we're getting to a close of this manga and that they'll just show highlights(or a shitty dialogue) of kou and akaishi in the koushien whilst aoba is in the stands cheering for them with the ghost of wakaba next to her(or could even be akane)

don't get your hopes up if your thinking there will be an arc for the koushien....just look at adachi's other works

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Game Chapter 170 Discussion

Laevantein - Feb 15, 2010

41 by TitanInsane »»
Apr 11, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Chapter 153 Discussion

Ishmael - Aug 11, 2009

3 by Zooincle »»
Oct 6, 2023 2:22 PM

» Question before starting to read the manga

Kushna - Oct 3, 2023

3 by zckfox »»
Oct 3, 2023 8:34 AM

» Cross Game volumes

raabyray - Oct 25, 2021

0 by raabyray »»
Oct 25, 2021 1:13 PM

» Final chapter?

NotDolphy - Nov 14, 2012

2 by alinadc »»
Jun 22, 2021 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.