Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2016 7:04 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was pretty interesting. I guess that really wasn't Maria. By this point half the characters are starting to look the same since I'm starting to forget who's who :p

Anyways, this chapter was pretty refreshing. It had the kind of feel you get when you start a brand new manga.

So apparently Kazuya and Louise (The woman from the beginning) speak completely different languages. So I guess this world has a language of its own. He was able to 'communicate' with her once he did his freezing on her though. I thought it was pretty interesting how we could read what each of them were saying but they couldn't even understand each other :P

This world is so much different than from Earth. Heck, the mangaka could probably write a whole series on just this world if he wanted to.

That end though. That person really does look like Satellizer. Can't wait until next chapter. This series has gone into an entirely new direction now.
Jun 10, 2016 11:15 PM
Jun 2016
Wow that was crazy as heck. Who are these new people? Are they Nova or a new alien species?

And is it just me or did it look like the Pandora-Type that attacked them in the woods have it's eyes carved out 0_0
Jun 12, 2016 3:10 PM
Dec 2012
Haha! Yes. I knew you'd have a summary available, my man. This is FREAKING AWESOME! New world. new problems, familiar faces. I can't wait till it gets translated. I think that this is an alternate reality where a different version of Stella exists.
Jun 12, 2016 3:28 PM
Dec 2012
By the way, what was the tag over the large city? What was its name?
Jun 12, 2016 8:18 PM

Jun 2013
I don't really think that it's an alternate reality (for various reasons), but that could somehow still be possible since we do see someone that looks like Satellizer and then the younger sibling with the name "Louise". I still think that it's the other dimension that he's in, but we'll still have to see exactly what's going on first to figure everything all out. The name of the city is: Holy City - Elcarium, and the castle is: Alexander Castle.

But anyways, men are apparently rare in that world or at least where they are in that part of the world, so there has to be something bigger going on (Hence the reason they went to the city was because Louise said she knew someone that was 'informed' regarding males). Especially since physical attacks work against Pandora-type Novas in this world, or as they call them, Order (Holy Evil). Also, the reason that Louise attacked Kazuya when he absorbed the soul from the Order was because normally, people turn into Orders once they absorb their soul from them.
Jun 13, 2016 1:21 PM
Jun 2016
Oh so Louise is the other-Satellizer's sister? I was thinking daughter,perhaps named in honor of her brother. Lmao though if that's an alternate, gender-bent Louis I'll die laughing.
Aug 17, 2016 4:59 AM

Nov 2011
I'm starting to think this arc is really going to be extended with these new developments..
Sep 24, 2016 8:24 PM

May 2015
I understand nothing anymore. (°~°) I think he went to the wrong world/dimension. Or Maria was probably a holy grace. But then where do the holy graces come from??? The hell is going on... Lol!
Feb 2, 2018 3:45 PM

Aug 2014
Different dimension Stella with make up and in medieval times? like wtf ;d
I would never expect a world like this... I expected more empty world with almost nothing inside just space and nova, but this? Does that even match the freezing manga? I feel like reading totally new manga now ;o
and it really could be new manga because there should be many episodes before he comes back, don't you think everyone?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

More topics from this board

» Chances of the manga being continued?

KhGojo - Oct 6, 2023

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 50 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

34 by RdArchfiend »»
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM

» Any updates?

ModusOperandi - Nov 10, 2022

1 by KryoticSyn »»
Dec 15, 2022 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.