Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2016 7:22 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So in the end, the dream ends when the dreamer awakens. I've heard a similar quote before..

At any rate, I think the series is kinda average. If it was longer, it definitely would have more potential. I also have a feeling that Shu and Inoru may meet again someday in a dream world.
Jun 16, 2016 4:30 AM
Jun 2015
I kind of feel sorry for Inoru. Her existence hinges on whether or not the dreamer awakens. Fortunately for her, Shu is the kind of guy who stays true to his desires (to run away from real life), even if he says otherwise. Kind of like a male tsundere, only more pathetic and less cold.

From a literary perspective, I agree that the manga is rather average. But from an personal, emotional view, I think the series had some effect on me. In any case, I'm off to dream.
Jul 5, 2016 6:52 AM

May 2013
I don't think he ever woke up because she's there in the end and he doesn't even recognize her. The dream just continues.
Feb 2, 2018 2:02 PM

Apr 2008
While reading this, I kept on thinking of an alternative title to this:

"How to fall in love with a coma"
Apr 27, 2020 2:09 PM

Dec 2009
Well, that was odd and disappointing...
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.