Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 22, 2016 11:15 AM
Jul 2015
LuzNight said:

Finally, your talk about Fujin as ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with talent. Black trigger compatibility is a personality thing. In theory, even an operator could be compatible.

Fujin is an S-ranked military asset, without a bailout function. Whilst, yes an operator could activate it, they would never be assigned it for those reasons.
May 22, 2016 11:19 AM

Dec 2015
icecreamsnow said:
LuzNight said:

Finally, your talk about Fujin as ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with talent. Black trigger compatibility is a personality thing. In theory, even an operator could be compatible.

Fujin is an S-ranked military asset, without a bailout function. Whilst, yes an operator could activate it, they would never be assigned it for those reasons.

So................ Why are you telling me this?
May 22, 2016 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
OneCommentary said:
Chapter readed.

Well, I think the problem is about the cadence of the narrative. Ashihara used flashblack before, but in this time he has used two in middle of the combat and that delays it. Usually Ashihara has a agile narrative in battles and normally it happens a lot of things in every chapter. This time the end of chapter 143 is the same of the end of 144 and it means that nothing happens.
I confess that I'm a bit tired about this round

I'd say that's a good way to put it. Especially coming off the heels of one his best blends of narrative and flashback to one of his worst blends. It's more noticeable.
May 22, 2016 2:05 PM
Apr 2016
I wanted to do a comparison of how long rank war Match was in terms of chapters to completion:

Rank War 1 (Yoshizato and Mamiya Squads) - 1 Chapter

Rank War 2 (Arafune and Suwa Squads) - 4 Chapters

Rank War 3 (Nasu and Suzunari-1 Squads) - 7.5 Chapters (sort of starts in Chapter 95)

Rank War 4 (Azuma, Ninomiya, and Kage Squads) - 5 Chapters

Rank War 5 (Katori and Kakizaki Squads) - So far 7.5 Chapters (starts part way through Chapter 137)

Nasu and Suzunari Squad had a short flash back (about 4-5 pages) in the middle of their fight, but most of the "character building" was done outside of the main Rank War matches. A bunch of stuff about Murakami was done before the fight.

They also used that opportunity to do character building for Arafune as well. Kage and Ninomiya both had character building outside of the Rank War match as well.

I expect 1-2 more chapters for the current Rank War, making it the longest to date.

I think the biggest difference is just how much character building/back story is taking place in the middle of the Rank War instead of "around" it.
May 22, 2016 6:36 PM

Mar 2014
Caeless said:
I wanted to do a comparison of how long rank war Match was in terms of chapters to completion:

Rank War 1 (Yoshizato and Mamiya Squads) - 1 Chapter

Rank War 2 (Arafune and Suwa Squads) - 4 Chapters

Rank War 3 (Nasu and Suzunari-1 Squads) - 7.5 Chapters (sort of starts in Chapter 95)

Rank War 4 (Azuma, Ninomiya, and Kage Squads) - 5 Chapters

Rank War 5 (Katori and Kakizaki Squads) - So far 7.5 Chapters (starts part way through Chapter 137)

Nasu and Suzunari Squad had a short flash back (about 4-5 pages) in the middle of their fight, but most of the "character building" was done outside of the main Rank War matches. A bunch of stuff about Murakami was done before the fight.

They also used that opportunity to do character building for Arafune as well. Kage and Ninomiya both had character building outside of the Rank War match as well.

I expect 1-2 more chapters for the current Rank War, making it the longest to date.

I think the biggest difference is just how much character building/back story is taking place in the middle of the Rank War instead of "around" it.

The length of Round 3 was pretty justified since it was the closest match. Round 5 is pretty much a cut and dry victory for T-2 which is what makes the length harder to justify. It doesn't help the Galopoula arc pushed all the character building into the match. I'm just hoping we return to the normal approach after this match
May 22, 2016 8:47 PM

Mar 2016
I Just saw at mangafox popularity and right now. World Trigger is in 1st Place! It might change later caused of One-punch man update.

Hmm. Chapter 144 is all about Katori's life and her friend. tragic enough for me. but this chapter is just full of story so i'll wait for the next chapter.
-Lazed-May 22, 2016 8:51 PM
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
May 22, 2016 11:26 PM
Apr 2013
Anyone thinks we're gonna get a Teruya flashback? I wouldn't past Ashihara to slam us with one LOL

LuzNight said:

They have mentioned her as being a genius so many times that I think that ship as sailed no matter what you think...
Where was that? No seriously, I'm curious. I really don't recall her being called a genius in the manga itself.
May 23, 2016 3:14 AM
Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
The length of Round 3 was pretty justified since it was the closest match. Round 5 is pretty much a cut and dry victory for T-2 which is what makes the length harder to justify. It doesn't help the Galopoula arc pushed all the character building into the match. I'm just hoping we return to the normal approach after this match

Not really though. Round 3 wasn't a "close match". What i mean is, there was no "stalemate" situation where it took all the time. If you think about everything that happened from the beginning to finish; it was pretty fast.
Let's look at Yuma for example. The round started, he ran to the bridge; then bridge explode, he attacks Murakami just a couple of times, then sniper, comes back, fights Murakami. Even though their strengths were "similar" level, they didn't take long fighting. Yuma kind of went all out (doing risky manuevers) and finished the fight. Right at that point (the second bridge explosion by our Canon), is when Nasu took out one of the 2 of Suzunari group. Then Chika flooded the arena; and the last encounter with 4 eyes. and that was kind of it. I mean, if you were there inside the match; it didn't take much time.

Whereas in this fight there's lots of "hiding" due to our Canon/ sniper, and lots of other traps.
Also it is taking way longer than Round 3. Cause R3 started fighting right away; Yuma took out the sniper, then Murakami etc,.
In this Round (5), they fought, no one died... The 2 teams ran away from Mikumo's wire trap. Then boom, Chika destroys lots of buildings; making it a 1vs2 match. Then it's like a "mini- round 2" in the match itself. That's like the actual "real start"; if you compare it with other Rounds; cause no one died to that point, and they were just kind of running around.

Also the other reason Caeless said. The "character building" was wholy done in the war. We really didn't know anything about the team's, but now we basically know where everyone's strength level is at and their characters (where they're coming from...)

Kakizaki unit - Captain Kakizaki lack self of confidence, kind of like Mikumo (but with Mikumo, the need to save Chika's loved ones; and also to save Yuma, "pushes" him to "try harder" anyway, even if he doesn't believe himself. It's kind of a "I have to do this, even if i can't"... kind of thing)
2 genius followers. One for being young for his talents; the other literally a talent (like Yuma, a great attacker. though of course less than him, especially lack of experience)

Katori unit - Captain Katori, for just being the best; and that's due to her talent. The glasses guy, would like to be a leader, just not strong enough. Also sucks being a teammate... If you're not strong enough, just follow the stronger one, and do what the captain says... B!tching never helps... But he's a B, capital B...
and the Yugi guy, is pretty talented; but someone not "flashy", and also his talents are kind of like the "hidden" type. His "silent but deadly" kind of guy...
But basically all of them are "young" (like 15?) compared to the A-rank ers (well most of them), and of course Ninomiya/ Kage etc;, They are the future A-rankers... for sure.

Kuga is "older" due to his "experience" in the battle, ever since like ever... And Osamu's on an A-rank level, in his "strategical mind"... Of course "as of now", he's only as good as "low A-rank level strategist". Lots of A-rankers can probably "out-smart" him. But that's only due to his "experience". Given same amount of "knowledge" and "information" about situations; Osamu's proven time and time again to be "superior" to be a fast thinker.
Even that 1 time, with the A-rank #3 team's captain; in a "practice" room, 20 lose and 1 tie? Osamu had improved, and made strategies in a "small amount" of time. It's not like Kuga's "reflexes"; but Osamu didn't have to think about a plan for "days", he came up with one right then and there, "while" fighting; although it did take 20 times of dying for it...

Anway, if you think about the "chapters" each of the Rank Wars took it's about 5 chapters.... without the "character development".

The first war doesn't count (only 1 chapter); cause that was just to say that Tamakoma2 was well beyond any other C- rankers (well, they were "very low B rankers", probably only became B rank, not long ago...)

But yeah, just the fighting is about 5 chaps... This one, was like 2 battles (also character development). Cause like i said; first they fought and fought... Then they ran away from Osamu's traps... Then had to come back. And that was really the "start" of the battle... So.... There was no "preparation" like that before. I mean sure, some, but people usually started dying, without people having the opportunity to cast their "traps" and plans; like Osamu did this time...

Well, probably next 1 or 1.5 chaps, and the battle will end... With being 8.5 to 9 chapters?
This was also an "important chapter" for the Main Characters; cause they had to have "changed" from before, to have improved to get to the A ranks. So it wasn't just the enemy character explanations.. Also lots of looking into our MC's "new powers" and lots of explanations and comments (from the Commentators of the battle...); so lots of extra stuff...
Commentator1May 23, 2016 3:20 AM
May 23, 2016 3:24 AM
Jul 2015
Chung2 said:
Anyone thinks we're gonna get a Teruya flashback? I wouldn't past Ashihara to slam us with one LOL

LuzNight said:

They have mentioned her as being a genius so many times that I think that ship as sailed no matter what you think...
Where was that? No seriously, I'm curious. I really don't recall her being called a genius in the manga itself.

Yeah she was mentioned to be a "genius" lots of times. She's basically Yuma type. A very very good attacker. Of course she lacks Yuma's experience. But basically, the only reason she's still a B-ranker (mid B ranker); is because she's "young". She's one of the youngest characters so far. But she will go far, in the future (lots of potential). She's a super star.
May 23, 2016 3:27 AM
Apr 2013
Commentator1 said:

Yeah she was mentioned to be a "genius" lots of times. She's basically Yuma type. A very very good attacker. Of course she lacks Yuma's experience. But basically, the only reason she's still a B-ranker (mid B ranker); is because she's "young". She's one of the youngest characters so far. But she will go far, in the future (lots of potential). She's a super star.
Which chapter? I don't recall anyone explicitly calling her a genius/prodigy. I need it for reference.
May 23, 2016 3:50 AM

Apr 2016
Chung2 said:
Commentator1 said:

Which chapter? I don't recall anyone explicitly calling her a genius/prodigy. I need it for reference.

She's called herself a genius plenty of times. lol
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them." - Liebert
May 23, 2016 3:56 AM
Apr 2013
MisterBonBons said:
Chung2 said:

... lol ok. That is very credible Lmao xD
May 23, 2016 4:22 AM
Jul 2015
Chung2 said:
Commentator1 said:

Chapter 142? It says "The genius competing with Narasaka and Utagawa for rookie of the year."
And think about the math... 4 years ago, was 15; so that makes Kakizaki and Arashiyama both 19 years old right now right? Whereas Teruya is only 16 right now (so at least 3 years younger)
From Arafune, we know that it takes much longer and is harder to be an all rounder than being good at just 1 thing (takes more time); so that too, with her being one of the younger members of Border.

Also to note, we have seen that being an A-ranker doesn't necessarily mean, that your team is A rank. What i mean is, the fact that she's B-rank; has a lot to do with her team; not just her.
While she's not OP like Murakami or Kage, or anything like that... She is still "one of the best" from her "generation"/ peers. (not the best, just one of the best). Also again she's an all-rounder, which makes her "decent" in everything, not OP in one thing?

I would say (personally) she's much more fit to be an attacker. She has a "light" body. She's swift. I would even go as far as to compare her to Yuma. Although she has almost 0 experience in battle (well aftakrot, so a couple of times..), while Yuma basically lived and was raised in war... (so, "its in his blood" is probably a good way to describe him...)

She joined border 2 years ago? So she's not doing "great", like some; but again... being an all-rounder and all; B-rank mid is pretty good? Give her another year, and I'm sure she'll be an A-rank. And another year, until she's one of the top guys?...
May 23, 2016 4:27 AM
Jul 2015

Were you talking about Katori by any chance?... Then, well; no one "argues" the fact that she's a genius... But no one really called her genius, probably lots due to the fact that she calls herself that enough times... (not many people really like her, well at least her team i mean...; so thats why).
But well, you put her 1vs1 against the other team members, or others from the same generation; she's pretty good... She's not as OP as others with side effects, but her reflexes and moves are good.

While she doesn't "make plans" and strategizise, she's not "lazy" in "her way" of doing things. Which is just "do" (without the thinking). To rush things. She's an attacker, so it kind of fits her anyways.
May 23, 2016 4:36 AM
Apr 2013
Commentator1 said:
Chung2 said:

Chapter 142? It says "The genius competing with Narasaka and Utagawa for rookie of the year."
And think about the math... 4 years ago, was 15; so that makes Kakizaki and Arashiyama both 19 years old right now right? Whereas Teruya is only 16 right now (so at least 3 years younger)
From Arafune, we know that it takes much longer and is harder to be an all rounder than being good at just 1 thing (takes more time); so that too, with her being one of the younger members of Border.

Also to note, we have seen that being an A-ranker doesn't necessarily mean, that your team is A rank. What i mean is, the fact that she's B-rank; has a lot to do with her team; not just her.
While she's not OP like Murakami or Kage, or anything like that... She is still "one of the best" from her "generation"/ peers. (not the best, just one of the best). Also again she's an all-rounder, which makes her "decent" in everything, not OP in one thing?

I would say (personally) she's much more fit to be an attacker. She has a "light" body. She's swift. I would even go as far as to compare her to Yuma. Although she has almost 0 experience in battle (well aftakrot, so a couple of times..), while Yuma basically lived and was raised in war... (so, "its in his blood" is probably a good way to describe him...)

She joined border 2 years ago? So she's not doing "great", like some; but again... being an all-rounder and all; B-rank mid is pretty good? Give her another year, and I'm sure she'll be an A-rank. And another year, until she's one of the top guys?...
Oh 142? Got it.

Unless she ditches her habit of giving up, I don't see her being an A-rank attacker anytime soon.

Commentator1 said:
But no one really called her genius, probably lots due to the fact that she calls herself that enough times... (not many people really like her, well at least her team i mean...; so thats why).
But well, you put her 1vs1 against the other team members, or others from the same generation; she's pretty good... She's not as OP as others with side effects, but her reflexes and moves are good.
I mean there were comments here saying she has been called "genius" a "lot" of times, so I was asking where exactly because I didn't specifically see any comments made by any characters highlighting her as a genius in the manga. The only geniuses from the manga I recall are Kitora, Midorikawa and Futobe.
C2FlashMay 23, 2016 4:50 AM
May 23, 2016 10:06 AM

Dec 2015
Chung2 said:
MisterBonBons said:

Of course calling herslef a genius doesn't make it credible on it's own but when she explains why she is one it's hard to argue. She basically does nothing and her grades and skill still manage to be well above average. I would call that a genius.

Also, you mention Midorikawa , Futaba and Kitora well let's have a look at their stats:

Midorikawa: 44
Futaba: 44
Katori: 46
Kitora: 48

So she is actually better than two of them and all that is WHILE being lax in everything she does. We don't know much about Futaba but we know Kitora is extremelly hard working and Midorikawa is a sparing match junkie. So if Katori is on their level right now while sitting on her ass, she might actually have more potential than them.
May 23, 2016 12:16 PM
Apr 2013
LuzNight said:
Chung2 said:

Of course calling herslef a genius doesn't make it credible on it's own but when she explains why she is one it's hard to argue. She basically does nothing and her grades and skill still manage to be well above average. I would call that a genius.

Also, you mention Midorikawa , Futaba and Kitora well let's have a look at their stats:

So she is actually better than two of them and all that is WHILE being lax in everything she does. We don't know much about Futaba but we know Kitora is extremelly hard working and Midorikawa is a sparing match junkie. So if Katori is on their level right now while sitting on her ass, she might actually have more potential than them.
The stats isn't consistent with on page contents. I remember Yuma admitting something like he would have been in trouble against Shun if not for round systems in solo rank wars, but he isn't having any trouble at all fighting Katori. Although I think Katori's lack of motivation has a lot to do with her development, but the pages show that Shun is a better fighter more or less. I've no idea about Futaba, who's barely shown.
May 23, 2016 12:30 PM

Dec 2015
Chung2 said:
LuzNight said:

The stats isn't consistent with on page contents. I remember Yuma admitting something like he would have been in trouble against Shun if not for round systems in solo rank wars, but he isn't having any trouble at all fighting Katori. Although I think Katori's lack of motivation has a lot to do with her development, but the pages show that Shun is a better fighter more or less. I've no idea about Futaba, who's barely shown.

The stats might not be exact reflection of talent but they ARE consistent and are certainly more reliable than your personnal impression of Yuma ability to fight Shun and Katori. I don't know what manga you are reading but he didn't even land a scratch on Katori while fighting one on one so I wonder how you can judge anything from that.

I find hilarious that this discussion started because you were asking for facts and now you are the one bringing personal impressions and baseless assumptions when the facts don't suit your point of view.
May 23, 2016 12:33 PM

Mar 2014
Chung2 said:
LuzNight said:

Not really. The best comparison between Midorikawa and the current Katori would be to use Midorikawa when he got knocked off his game psychologically by Yuma during their first best of ten
May 23, 2016 2:56 PM

Dec 2015
For all those whinning and wondering if we are going to get a Teruya flashback. Why would we? Ashihara has never focused on more than one character per team and Teruya's backround as already been discussed in Kaki's flashback. Stop bitching about the flashbacks. Complain when the flashbacks are more than a week long. Complain when there is flashnack in every goddamn fight. Ashihara has been very conservatives on that front so far so cut him some slack or stop being trolls.
May 23, 2016 3:13 PM
Oct 2015
I think the question is; what does it mean "genius"? For me Ashihara refer about the ace function.
If it is true, it doesn't have any sense the comparison about the result of all stats because all stats have not the same importance for Aces. Comand and Special Tactics refers about Tactics and leadership , trion is not determinant for aces (kitora), etc
For me, the most important stats for Aces are: Attack, Mobility and Skill, but these stats don't explain all.

For me, Kitora is superior than Katori, Midorikawa is about her level and Kutaba is a bit inferior... but Futaba is a lot of younger than her.
OneCommentaryMay 23, 2016 3:18 PM
May 23, 2016 4:38 PM

Mar 2014
OneCommentary said:
I think the question is; what does it mean "genius"? For me Ashihara refer about the ace function.

Well, genius really dosen't have that straight of a definition. It can refer to talent in multiple subjects or a single subject,
May 23, 2016 8:37 PM
Jul 2015
OneCommentary said:

a "genius" is someone "above" their peers. Even in Naruto, you see Sasuke as a "genius", but the "last years genius" as "Neji"...

So "peers" is, the people at their "age"; people who joined Border around the same time etc;.

But obviously in World Trigger there would be at minimum 3 genius-es per "generation (every year) (cause there's 3 positions). There could be more; as sometimes there is not 1 person at the top well above others, but like 2 people competing for the top spot (and both are close to equals); then they would both be called geniuses, even if 1 doesn't come out on top.
Also there's "all-rounder"s who can be called geniuses from that category... I mean, all rounders don't seem to be the "best" in one category, that would just be too OP? They are only "decent" in all.

Katori's 16 - 17... So she's alright. She can't be compared to people like Kage, and others who have SE. And also we see her team is weak.

Even someone like Kage, can't carry his team to become A-rank; so Katori being B - rank, below Kage; is perfectly normal.

No one argues that she's a genius; even the guy with the glasses who argues her on everything. So, it's well established that she's a "genius" from 16 - 17 year old Border agents who joined around the same time as her.

Some of Border agents joined since they were very young, or years ago; so they have more experience etc;, and they are a little better.
May 23, 2016 10:21 PM
Apr 2013
Ace is synonymous with one meaning of "Genius". Another meaning of genius is someone with a natural talent, which fits Katori (and might fit the Shun and Futaba), but contradicts Kitora.

LuzNight said:
Chung2 said:

The stats might not be exact reflection of talent but they ARE consistent and are certainly more reliable than your personnal impression of Yuma ability to fight Shun and Katori. I don't know what manga you are reading but he didn't even land a scratch on Katori while fighting one on one so I wonder how you can judge anything from that.

I find hilarious that this discussion started because you were asking for facts and now you are the one bringing personal impressions and baseless assumptions when the facts don't suit your point of view.
Well, here's the thing Katori and 2 others were played around by Osamu during their confrontation. And what are you talking about, Yuma cut down Katori's hand. And earlier in the fight, Yuma went 1 on 1 with her while she was going full offensive on him, with him easily shrugging off her attacks whilst leading her towards Osamu's bullets. Go and read the whole fight again please before you accuse other people of coming up with baseless assumptions.

And I'd reckon you were referring to me about Teruya's flashback eh? It was a joke. Just go back to the first page as well, me and jdj were joking about flashbacks there as well.

Dues-aj said:
Chung2 said:
Not really. The best comparison between Midorikawa and the current Katori would be to use Midorikawa when he got knocked off his game psychologically by Yuma during their first best of ten
Yuma was only able to knock him out of his acuity that easily because of the round system though, which is what Yuma pointed out as he admitted Shun saw through what he was trying to do at the end.
C2FlashMay 23, 2016 11:25 PM
May 24, 2016 4:56 AM

Mar 2014
C2Flash said:
Yuma was only able to knock him out of his acuity that easily because of the round system though, which is what Yuma pointed out as he admitted Shun saw through what he was trying to do at the end.

What I mean that is Katori is psychologically off her game too like Midorikawa was in that moment if Miura's comment about her ennui is correct. Also Yuma only cut off her hand because she hesitated realizing that anything but a surefire kill won't give her the point.
May 24, 2016 5:07 AM
Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
Also Yuma only cut off her hand because she hesitated realizing that anything but a surefire kill won't give her the point.

That's a good point. Katori could have "damaged" Yuma, but didn't, due to wanting to get a point, and not let it slip to the other team.

Also she had lost her leg (Chika led bullet), and still has a scorpion leg... Which i assume affects her movement, even if a little bit.

Also Yuma has Osamu's wires to help his mobility, vs they limit Katori's movement.

Although Yuma was hurt, it wasn't affecting his mobility. Though it probably takes a minimum amount of concentration, to have the scorpion there... But for someone like Yuma, that's probably nothing.

(and yes, Dues-aj i realize i don't disagree with you... lol. Just Quoted a good point you made)
May 24, 2016 5:17 AM
Jul 2015
I don't think we saw the full extent of everyone's powers... I mean Osamu's wires kind of "debuf-ed" everyone... Then Chika led bullets... Everyone's kind of figuring this out. No one was prepared. So none of them can fight to their "fullest" potential. So hard to say who's really a genius or not... If one person says it, and no one argues the point; the its better to be assumed that way.

Also Yuma's mobility actually increased due to Osamu wires... So, even if Yuma had hard time against Shun (well at first); but not so against these guys, doesn't mean they are weaker than Shun... Cause Osamu's wires and Chika led bullets really hurt the other teams, and help Yuma.

So for example Shun vs Katori; it's not for sure that Shun would win. Because while Shun is just an attacker, Katori's sought as an "all - rounder". So it's a whole different ball game.

If we really talk about genius-es; then probably Shun is the only one. (he's only 14 too)

But the way "genius" is being used in the latest chapters; is just someone who stands out from their peers. Like if you were in school, every class would have 1 or 2 "genius-es"... Just means they are smarter / or better talent than the other 20 - 30 kids in their class...
May 24, 2016 6:37 AM
Sep 2015
Master attacker in 6 months is one kind of genius.
May 24, 2016 8:59 AM

Dec 2015
C2Flash said:
Ace is synonymous with one meaning of "Genius". Another meaning of genius is someone with a natural talent, which fits Katori (and might fit the Shun and Futaba), but contradicts Kitora.

Why would it contradict Kitora?? She had one of the fastest time for defeating a trion soldier on her ENLISTMENT day. And unlike Yuma it's not like she had any experience or practice at that point.

Well, here's the thing Katori and 2 others were played around by Osamu during their confrontation. And what are you talking about, Yuma cut down Katori's hand. And earlier in the fight, Yuma went 1 on 1 with her while she was going full offensive on him, with him easily shrugging off her attacks whilst leading her towards Osamu's bullets. Go and read the whole fight again please before you accuse other people of coming up with baseless assumptions.
[/quote]

I definitely don't need to read anything again and you are the one who needs to learn how to read and to distinguish facts from assumptions.

"Easily shrrugging off her attacks"?(Assumption) You can't claim that anymore than I can claim she was keeping him on his toes because neither was injured.

"Yuma was leading her towards Osamu's bullets"? That might be true but I'm not sure what it proves exactly... Anyone, regardless of skill, can lead a relentless pursuer anywhere. Thats the definition of pursuing. Akane lead Yuma in her meteora trap and that definitely doesn't make more anything than Yuma.

As for Yuma cutting her hand, there is SOOOOOO many things wrong with that argument. Dues-aj and Commentator1 mentionned a few good ones but I'll just add that if you consider that 1v1 you need to learn math again.
May 24, 2016 9:05 AM

Nov 2013
dat_le_tat said:
Master attacker in 6 months is one kind of genius.
Actually that was Gunner for Katori and official agents start out at 4000 points so it's not that hard.
May 24, 2016 7:45 PM

Sep 2013
Loli Katori too good, too pure :'(
That fingernail gore and tragedy :O
Now time for T-2 to sweep this next week.
May 25, 2016 12:26 PM
Aug 2015
I still think and hope for a defeat without great feat for katori, like the guy from galo that was humilliated by Hyuse.

She doesn't "deserve" a point just because of her story, Kazi had a more noble moment and couldn't take down yuma (can still get the point if the match ends with Yuma B.O before it) and Katori (like Wakamura) only complains and say things like "pisse me off" that doesn't do anything. She needs to get defeated hard by a weaker opponent so she can review her own methods...

And for Zeus sake...this match needs to end... I know the importance of this match for t-2 progress, but it's taking too much time.
May 26, 2016 5:21 AM
Jul 2015
Sedgewic said:
She doesn't "deserve" a point just because of her story, Kazi had a more noble moment and couldn't take down yuma

Hmmm... Katori is someone "trying super hard", just like Osamu and our 3. But her way of getting to the "top" is by getting stronger. She doesn't get the "strategy" that Osamu uses, but she's trying hard in her own way. You can see her "passion", and emotions she has, to get "higher" (for her friend)

Whereas Kazi is just a coward. He has no ambition, a "drive" that is pulling him forward. The only thing he now has is the "guilt" of pulling back 2 geniuses, that they would have been better of without him. Boo Hoo, self-pity is fruitless.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 242 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

2 by LeviathanTheEsp »»
May 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 241 Discussion

anime-prime - May 1

0 by anime-prime »»
May 1, 8:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.