Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2016 1:16 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh this series is interesting. War rebellion themes.

Noel seems like a peculiar character as well. I kinda like the world building with places like Horsheido and the Libelika Continent. I think the first volume also introduced a decent amount of characters as well like Cythia, Kraft, etc. So far, I think it's interesting.
May 24, 2016 9:35 AM

Oct 2012
I like Noel she is a fun MC. So far I like how the author shows the change in people through war, specifically Fraser.

I have a lot of hype for this series and if it goes how I think it will, it will be great.

Hopefully there is a tie-in with Shinigami wo Tabeta Shoujo.
Oct 31, 2017 5:22 AM

Sep 2014
This series was great. I feel lost now that I've finally finished reading it. I honestly didn't expect characters from Nanasawa's other works to show up here, even though it was only for a moment.
what kept bothering me is that I still didn't find any event hinting that the story is set 10 years later after shinigami wo tabeta shoujo and the author didn't mention anything about that either. I wonder from where they got that information.

Bookmeter ╠╣ class summon
Dec 1, 2017 8:26 AM

Apr 2013
reizenchuu said:
This series was great. I feel lost now that I've finally finished reading it. I honestly didn't expect characters from Nanasawa's other works to show up here, even though it was only for a moment.
what kept bothering me is that I still didn't find any event hinting that the story is set 10 years later after shinigami wo tabeta shoujo and the author didn't mention anything about that either. I wonder from where they got that information.

IIRC it's not ten years but around 20-30 years.
Well, it's IIRC. And IIRC you can tell because one character is a "survivor" of an event that happened in yuusha, aruiwa bakemono to yobareta shoujo, and he dates it by saying how old he was back then.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.