New
Pages (85) « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2019 7:22 PM

Sep 2013
first i need to emphasize Overrated =/= Bad

MHA
Vinland Saga
FMA:B

all these 3 really doesn't offer anything or enhance any aspect other series of the same genre have.

again, i'm not calling them bad its just that i find that they don't deserve the praise they get like #1 at MAL, #1 ongoing series at MAL, or Crunchyroll Awards.
Dec 23, 2019 1:46 PM

Apr 2019
Overrated/Bad

Hunter X Hunter At the beginning of the anime it is quoted that the world of HxH is full of different creatures, treasures, and unexplored places. I watched 80 episodes and not one bow featured it. I do not understand how people like something I did not buy with the proposal itself ... The name of the anime is "Hunter Hunter" but they barely come out to do bounty hunters and treasure work, it's very meaningless, he doesn't use the Hunter card after getting it. On the Hunter exam Netero asks Hisoka what he wants with the Hunter wallet, Hisoka replies, "I want Hunter license so I can kill without getting arrested." Really? In addition to threatening Netero he says this, they release Hunter License to passers, even a passing child can kill without going to jail. Greed Island Arch. Mindless powers and thrown out of nowhere, and I found it very annoying. Dropei HxH 4 times while watching, is an anime with a cool start but that has no connection, as I mentioned the problems of not complying with the very proposal quoted at the beginning of episode 1, most of the action is very average too. , I honestly do not know what the people saw good in this anime, I saw 80 episodes and nothing much ...
Dec 23, 2019 1:53 PM

Apr 2019
death604 said:

MHA
Vinland Saga

all these 3 really doesn't offer anything or enhance any aspect other series of the same genre have.

again, i'm not calling them bad its just that i find that they don't deserve the praise they get like #1 at MAL, #1 ongoing series at MAL, or Crunchyroll Awards.
I understand you like FMBH, but honestly I can't like it ... When I watched it, I liked it, I saw it all in 5 days, but over time I didn't like it anymore because of the boring Fandom. And in the end there's a very meaningless inconsistency
NOT TO SAY THAT A LOT OF FANBOY CREATES FAKES FOR 10, FULLMETAL WASN'T FIRST ON THE RANK.

In this image posted by a moderator in Chihayafuru 3's discussion of fakes giving a rating of 1, we can see the rank without the fakes accounts
ProxyLainDec 23, 2019 1:58 PM
Dec 23, 2019 5:05 PM

Sep 2013
ProxyLain said:
death604 said:

MHA
Vinland Saga

I understand you like FMBH, but honestly I can't like it ... When I watched it, I liked it, I saw it all in 5 days, but over time I didn't like it anymore because of the boring Fandom. And in the end there's a very meaningless inconsistency
NOT TO SAY THAT A LOT OF FANBOY CREATES FAKES FOR 10, FULLMETAL WASN'T FIRST ON THE RANK.

In this image posted by a moderator in Chihayafuru 3's discussion of fakes giving a rating of 1, we can see the rank without the fakes accounts

i find FMA:B overrated like i said in my previous post
Dec 24, 2019 7:36 AM

Dec 2019
Underrated:

ef: a tale of memories+melodies

It has a 8 rating which is pretty good, but I feel it doesn't really get talked about enough in terms of romance anime. Fantastic character development and an emotional story that builds very nicely to each arc's conclusion.

Hatsukoi limited

Another great romance. Enomoto's growth as a character is particularly good and each relationship feels nicely fleshed out and all reach a satisfying conclusion.

Overrated:

Shigatsu wa kimi wa uso

Sure it's good, but not an almost '9' rated good IMO. There's a lot of melodrama and monologuing that ruins it for me.

Kimi no na wa

I really just found this average. Don't get me wrong the art and music are amazing but everything else is just lacklustre to me. The romance element has almost no foundation since the characters barely even talk to each other in real life. Forgetting about each other immediately after interactions only further increases the superficiality of the romance.
Dec 24, 2019 8:01 AM

Oct 2018
[quote=ProxyLain]
death604 said:

Stop spreading bullshit!
That's reddit's anime list, and all the scores are based on nothing but the votes of Reddit users!
http://www.redditanimelist.net/
-Aincrad-Dec 24, 2019 8:32 AM
Dec 24, 2019 8:08 AM

Apr 2019
-Aincrad- said:
ProxyLain said:

Stop spreading bullshit!
That's reddit's anime list, and all the scores are based on nothing but the votes of Reddit users!
I didn't know, but it doesn't change the fact that I have several fake accounts that gave 10 to FMAB
Dec 24, 2019 8:20 AM

Apr 2019
-Aincrad- said:
ProxyLain said:

Stop spreading bullshit!
Myanimelist has no control over fake accounts, this is hard to control, for example: Death Note has over one million votes, do you really think a million people voted? an anime that is popular nowadays, on MAL hardly exceeds 500,000 members, and I ask you, where is one million members who voted for Death Note? Dragon Ball and Naruto is much more popular and in MAL has fewer members, look at the FMBH statues and see how much fake it gave 10, I did not know that the image I sent was a comparison of reedit with myanimelist, but as I said, it does not change the fact that it has many fakes that gave 10. One day more than 200k bills fell on the FMBH score, and out of nowhere it came back, myanimelist did not comment on that, these accounts are all fake, the score dropped absurdly from 9.24 to 9.10.
Dec 24, 2019 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
The question speaks for itself, so pick away!

As for my pick, I'm going to say Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. It's pretty old (2003-2004) and the drama is quite heavy, you'll likely ball your eyes out watching it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that's currently struggling with major depression though, I am struggling with it myself. I watched it and it triggered an episode of such, which took me a few days to climb out of. I don't regret watching it though, it's that good!

EDIT: Minor punctuation and spelling error.
removed-userDec 24, 2019 11:11 AM
Dec 24, 2019 11:14 AM

Jul 2019
Dec 24, 2019 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
NamikazeHime said:
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun comes to my mind. It's a great comedy and it's a really unique story. I don't see many people talk about it, but I love it and I watched it twice.

I like watching sports anime sometimes as it's pretty much slice of life (my favorite genre) to me. So maybe I'll give this one a try!
Dec 24, 2019 11:25 AM

Jul 2019
RadicalEntity said:
NamikazeHime said:
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun comes to my mind. It's a great comedy and it's a really unique story. I don't see many people talk about it, but I love it and I watched it twice.

I like watching sports anime sometimes as it's pretty much slice of life (my favorite genre) to me. So maybe I'll give this one a try!

Then you are gonna love this one, sport is not really a center of the story, it is a pure SoL.
Dec 24, 2019 12:51 PM

Jun 2019
Hyouge Mono - Historical/Samurai/Seinen. For anyone who loves historical and historical fiction period piece war dramas, art history, or military history. It's an exploration and really novel look at the late Sengoku period from the height of Oda Nobunaga's reign to Toyotomi Hideyoshi, the influence of historical figures like Sen no Rikyu and the tea ceremony on Japanese politics and many different aspects of life of the era, the reach of wabi-sabi philosophy in Japanese aesthetics, balance between the military government, daimyo, and ther merchants, etc. It does something pretty unusual because it looks at a series of conflicts that are usually only portrayed in military terms from the vantage point of art and the art movements; sometimes paintings and architecture, but with emphasis on pottery and its ritualistic uses.

See what life was like for an ordinary daimyo who ascended the ranks in such a close look it can feel bordering on a Slice of Life at times. As well as how immersion in the arts could shape a person's whole worldview. It's very slow and detailed, but also with an air of satire and moments of black comedy and humor punctuated throughout. If you love history and films like Seven Samurai, The Last Samurai, etc. you'll probably get a lot out of this.

Petshop of Horrors - Horror/Josei/Mystery/Supernatural. An episodic horror verging on anthology because there are only two main returning characters with an entirely different supporting cast and situation each episode, so it feels a bit reminiscent of Mushishi in that way.

An otherworldly pet store in Los Angeles' Chinatown filled with creatures that you're not sure whether they're animal, mystical, or from some other dimension, run by a suave businessman who seems inhuman. Each episode a person desperate to recover from personal loss of a loved one or with desire or ambition comes hastily to the store and is given their heart's desire, but with specific instructions. People are dying in the city and the store is under investigation by a detective agency.

Each episode can function as a kind of morality play. The Twilight Zone of anime. Beware that it's super short at only four episodes and apparently there's a lot more content in the manga.

Angel Cop - Action/Sci-Fi/Police. Another short series. This time a six episode OVA. It was released at the end of the 80s ('89) but ran until the mid 90s and very much feels like an 80s/early 90s dystopian action thriller of the time that at one level is a gory shoot 'em up/splatter suspense with crowd appeal and on another is a political allegory with a heavy conspiracy theory bent. Reminds me of Total Recall, Demolition Man, They Live, and the Terminator series.

About an alternative near-future (near-future to when it was released; now it would be in our past) in which Japan is a superpower with the world's largest GDP. Follows a specialized counter-terrorism police unit with a doctor on staff who is giving cybernetic enhancements a la GitS/SAC. There are a series of terrorist attacks across Tokyo, but a group of vigilantes with extrasensory and psychic abilities like pyrokinesis begin hunting the terrorists and start a conflict with the police unit. The terrorists may be agents of a foreign plot, the Japanese government may be corrupt/complicit, and there are strong dystopic/rotten world vibes.

Similar to with Petshop, don't watch if you can't handle older animation that looks very 80s and early 90s, or controversial material.

Aishiteruze Baby - Comedy/Drama/Romance/Shoujo. Should also be tagged as a Slice of Life really. It's funny. Usagi Drop, an anime I love, is up there as the number one Josei title, is very well known and well-regarded, and this is the closest anime I've found yet to it and somehow I rarely see it mentioned or acknowledged anywhere in any way. The best idea I could give to what it's like is that it's like watching a family sitcom and dramedy with a hefty Coming-of-Age undercurrent. Both Coming of Age for the older male lead and the young female lead.

A highschool senior who is supposed to be 17-18 lives a pretty carefree life in his later days of HS, going out and drifting between different girls and doing what he pleases, but then his aunt abandons her daughter, his six year-old cousin, at their family home, and he is charged with the responsibility by his mom and older sister of raising her for an indeterminate period of time until her mother comes back. He has to totally rearrange his daily schedule and high school life, and comes to relate to his family in a different way and see his own life/future differently.

This is like Usagi Drop if Daikichi was a high school teenager instead of a 30 year-old salaryman and if it were more than twice the length, with albeit a slighty messier execution without as good art style.

Ie Naki Ko Remy - Adventure/Slice of Life/Historical/Drama. A World Masterpiece Theater anime (they generally adapt classic novels to anime) based on the 1878 French novel Sans Famille.

A young girl in the French countryside is forced to go on a journey around the country with a traveling troupe led by an older man with a group of animals (a monkey and a few dogs) who travel by wagon. This is after her father returns from extended work in another part of the country and disowns her, telling her she's not his real daughter and forcing her out of the house. They go from many hardships and episodes which can have a leisurely pace just showing life on the road, singing or juggling in the marketplace to where it can get very dark with the group's safety threatened where they deal with thieves and criminals, homelessness, and other challenges, but they become more like a family as they make their quest.

WatchTillTandavaDec 24, 2019 1:04 PM
Dec 24, 2019 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
NamikazeHime said:

Ah yes that anime where Levi is a high school student, I really enjoyed it
Dec 24, 2019 3:09 PM

Feb 2010
Hidamari no Ki

It's adapted from a Tezuka manga and has a very interesting and unique storyline, following a doctor and a samurai through the final years or the Tokugawa period. It covers all the big events, people, struggles, issues and changing values of the time period while never stopping to be a personal drama with the doctor MC being based on Tezuka's own great-grandfather. Anyone interested in that historical time period should give it a try, it's quite interesting to see it through the lens of a doctor trying to make western medicine more accepted at a time when eastern medicine was dominant.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 24, 2019 3:26 PM

Dec 2018
I think Naruto is an underrated anime that isn’t talked about enough.

It is objectively the greatest anime ever, and how it’s not unanimously respected as such baffles me.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Dec 24, 2019 6:44 PM
Jul 2018
Hokage_Jason said:
I think Naruto is an underrated anime that isn’t talked about enough.

It is objectively the greatest anime ever, and how it’s not unanimously respected as such baffles me.

I'd have to disagree; I think it gets quite a bit of attention. It's one of the most popular anime. Not my cup of tea though.
Jan 3, 2020 7:49 PM

Mar 2018
2019 Most Underrated
1. Babylon (8/10)
2. Beastars (8/10)
3. Dororo (6/10)
4. One Punch Man S2 (5/10)

2019 Most Overrated
Jan 3, 2020 7:59 PM

Oct 2013
I think snk is underrated because it ain't number 1, until it becomes number 1 it will be underrated in my mind. It still isn't getting the respect I feel it deserve. Yes, its in the top 5 but that ain't enough.

Hopefully season 4 gets the number 1 spot just to trigger these mal users more.
Feb 4, 2020 4:22 PM
Aug 2018
for me, vinland saga should be rated 5. i think it's too much overrated. i will say why, in my opinion, after 24 ep watched.
- vikings everywhere ( Wales, French doesn't exist in VS word)
- drawings and animation is quite terrible
- a useless protagonist
- jesus canute superstar
- no character development and deep thoughts
- the viewer is obliged to support the MCs without any decision about it
- 24 episodes of nothing
i respect if it's appreciated, but i totally disliked it. i would like to have watched a show with more world building, wars, deepness and a real old world, not only vikings life around their world. i didn't have the feeling that they lived in a world in conflict with others ( Wales is barely named).

on the contrary, Chihayafuru is too underrated.
- great character development and world building
- deepness everywhere
- action and cliffhanger
Katekyo Hitman Reborn is underrated too. First 19 ep are comic relief but then it's a rollingcoaster made in action. Strong bond, deepness, cliffhanger without avoiding more relaxied moments
IwaOi-KHRStanFeb 4, 2020 5:26 PM
Feb 7, 2020 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
I've been wondering, am I the only one who thinks fairy tail is not as bad as people claim? It's almost like I'm scared to say that I actually enjoyed watching it bcuz ppl are hating on it too much lol. Ik it's filled with "friends power" and shit but it's not like it's the only anime that has that. and overall, the storyline is decent.
Feb 7, 2020 1:22 PM

May 2016
It's the most bog-standard generic faceless shounen action series that inexplicably gets money thrown at it.

The very image of a 5/10 show that causes your eyes to glaze over and your jaw to slacken when exposed to it.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Feb 7, 2020 1:24 PM

Mar 2018
I personally enjoy it quite a bit. People on this website are very vocal about things they dislike, and people who do enjoy it either don't go on the forums or just don't bring it up so they won't be shit on.
Feb 7, 2020 1:28 PM

Jan 2018
I was only able to stomach about 20 episodes of it meanwhile I finished Bleach despite thinking it was bad. So, that should tell you how I felt towards FT.
What a beautiful Duwang
Feb 7, 2020 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
Okay I guess it's bad for almost everybody, why are ppl being so aggressive about it though lol
Feb 7, 2020 1:32 PM

Jul 2017
As someone with the biggest love-hate relationship with the series, I can perfectly understand why anyone would love it. There is definitely plenty of fun to be had and the entertainment value is there if you can switch off, but HOLY SHIT, I hope my 12 year old sister can write better than Mashima, good lord! I'm pretty sure he writes some of these arcs just to pass the time while he's taking a shit! It's actually sad lmao

Feb 7, 2020 1:35 PM

Jan 2018
ShaGray said:
I guess everybody has their own opinion, I actually dropped Bleach I thought it was too boring

Trust me I was on the verge of it multiple times myself lol
What a beautiful Duwang
Feb 7, 2020 1:36 PM
Jul 2018
Attackonfiller said:
As someone with the biggest love-hate relationship with the series, I can perfectly understand why anyone would love it. There is definitely plenty of fun to be had and the entertainment value is there if you can switch off, but HOLY SHIT, I hope my 12 year old sister can write better than Mashima, good lord! I'm pretty sure he writes some of these arcs just to pass the time while he's taking a shit! It's actually sad lmao
Yeah I guess that's fair enough, It has lot of filler episodes too
Feb 7, 2020 1:38 PM

Feb 2018
Yeah, I'm with ya. I don't think it's all that good, but some people treat it like it's the devil when it's like mediocre at worst. It's enjoyable enough for what it is, and that you've found something that you can like regardless of its flaws.
"If it's not big, it's only a bust," some guy on the internet
Feb 7, 2020 1:40 PM

Apr 2010
It's honestly not that bad even though I dropped the manga back in 2012. I do plan on going back and finishing it eventually. I wouldn't worry about fans saying it's garbage or make fun of you for liking it. Fairy Tail has a lot of issues but it still is an entertaining show if you aren't overly critical about it. It's just a fun Shounen, it isn't trying to be Hunter X Hunter or My Hero Academia. Fairy Tail knows it's strengths which is fun characters and fan service and runs with it. I don't really think it deserves the hate it gets to be honest.
Feb 7, 2020 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
Zeroflamez said:
It's honestly not that bad even though I dropped the manga back in 2012. I do plan on going back and finishing it eventually. I wouldn't worry about fans saying it's garbage or make fun of you for liking it. Fairy Tail has a lot of issues but it still is an entertaining show if you aren't overly critical about it. It's just a fun Shounen, it isn't trying to be Hunter X Hunter or My Hero Academia. Fairy Tail knows it's strengths which is fun characters and fan service and runs with it. I don't really think it deserves the hate it gets to be honest.
Yup, that's pretty much what I wanted to say
Feb 7, 2020 1:46 PM

Apr 2014
While the start isn't that bad, the further on in the show the worse it gets, resulting in probably one of the worst endings I've seen in a long running shounen.
Feb 7, 2020 1:49 PM

Apr 2017
The reason why I hate it with passion is because that shit actually had potential

I hate to see wasted potential like that.
Feb 7, 2020 1:51 PM
May 2019
I enjoyed it back when I watched it.
It's entertaining as long as you don't take it too seriously^^
XstasyFeb 7, 2020 1:55 PM
Feb 7, 2020 1:54 PM

Jul 2017
It's not as bad as some people say it is, but it's not that great either. It get pretty repetitive with them over coming any challenge with the power of friendship (pretty cringy I agree)
FakegooseFeb 7, 2020 2:03 PM

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Feb 7, 2020 1:54 PM

Oct 2012
Bad? It isn't that bad if it's the first shounen fight anime you watch. Perhaps it's bad because it's derivative. Derivative means that it's a copy, imitation, of many that came before it, but you're not necessarily going to recognize it unless you've seen many examples to compare. I've been watching these long-running shows since Yu Yu Hakusho or DBZ, and I can say they're all kind of bad. Their goodness depends on what they do with the 10% of the originality they have control over. I guess people don't think Fairy Tale exercised its originality.

But if you haven't gotten tired of the hero rising from the ashes against all odds and finding new power in dopamine and uncontrollable rage that breaks his body but he miraculously gets revived after every battle as if nothing ever happened structure (jk, I'm not far enough into Fairy Tale to know the prevalence of that), then you might still enjoy it.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Feb 7, 2020 1:56 PM
May 2018
No, it's way over-criticized by so called 'anime experts'. Then again I got no room to talk since I loved it so much.
Feb 7, 2020 1:59 PM
Jul 2019
I see all its flaws, but I've enjoyed Fairy Tail more than I've enjoyed some shows in the top 50. FT is a fun romp to me. YMMV
Feb 7, 2020 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
Fairy Tail bad? Man… No!! I love FT and im not afraid to say it. Now, if we compare it like to some smaller series, it might be "not that good" but its still good man.
Feb 7, 2020 2:01 PM

Feb 2011
Never seen it. It doesn't look like it's for me. The art style doesn't stand out and it looks a bit generic, however looking at a trailer the animation looks top quality, and the scenery is very nice looking. If I did watch it I'm sure I would enjoy that aspect of it.
Feb 7, 2020 2:03 PM

Mar 2018
I dislike it mostly because I tend to hate all the long term shows, I can't stand them, they're too boring.

I get to know FT because my little sister is very, very fond to it and since we live in the same house it is almost impossible not to get updated of this specific series.
I mean, It is not THAT bad but the ecchi ruins it for me.
I could say it has some entertaining arcs but that's just about it, only some parts is interesting to read but not in the whole. Also think too the Finale was a pretty decent one regardless of the hard criteria it received.

If i were to recommend FT I would recommend you to read the manga mostly because it doesn't indulge as much as the anime does.
Manga Challenge β–Έβ™« β–Έ Imdb

Feb 7, 2020 2:03 PM

Jan 2018
Everything about it screams overwhelmingly mediocre. I never call something "bad" without seeing it, but I can spot mediocrity from a mile away.

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Feb 7, 2020 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
Luviette said:
I dislike it mostly because I tend to hate all the long term shows, I can't stand them, they're too boring.

I get to know FT because my little sister is very, very fond to it and since we live in the same house it is almost impossible not to get updated of this specific series.
I mean, It is not THAT bad but the ecchi ruins it for me.
I could say it has some entertaining arcs but that's just about it, only some parts is interesting to read but not in the whole. Also think too the Finale was a pretty decent one regardless of the hard criteria it received.

If i were to recommend FT I would recommend you to read the manga mostly because it doesn't indulge as much as the anime does.

I wouldn't call it ecchi, I didn't think there was too much stuff of that kind Idk if it's just me tho
Feb 7, 2020 2:08 PM

Dec 2015
The thing with Fail Tail, is that the adaption coud have been a lot better. If the studio woud have changed a few thing.

Make it darker, people dies, that life, they don't came back to life 24/7 as they do in Fail Tail. People shoud have die more in the show too, to add in drama. But no, how many times did the guild leader of Fail Tail die and come back to life ? more times then I can count with my hands.

I love fanservice, it's one of the best treats the anime world have to offer. But, you don't need fanservice to happen all the time.
Fail Tail has more fanservice in the 10 first eps then DxD has in the whole anime serie.

Friendship, is awlays nice, but it can't over come everything as it does in Fail Tail.

I'm seeing a huge potential with Fairy Tail, but it failed.
It's just a okej shounen, but it coud have been so much better.

And if you think friendship and fanservice is the best a battleshounen has to offer. Then good for you. No one can force you to hate Fail Tail if you enjoy watching.

I think people shoud enjoy what they want and ignor what the rest of the community thinks. If you shoud ignor you'r own feelings you will just get burned out and stop watching anime. And start hating it, lol.

But if you'r Mal profile is up to date, you have for sure a lot of shows to watch.
And you might understand at one point, that Fail Tail coud have been better if they woud have taking parts from another shows.

And like I said above, ignor the retards that are telling you not to enjoy a show that you love. x)

Feb 7, 2020 2:10 PM

Jun 2012
Ahhh. Well you seem to also like seven deadly sins which is another mediocre anime so maybe fairy tail is right up your alley?
Feb 7, 2020 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
Nillwas said:
The thing with Fail Tail, is that the adaption coud have been a lot better. If the studio woud have changed a few thing.

Make it darker, people dies, that life, they don't came back to life 24/7 as they do in Fail Tail. People shoud have die more in the show too, to add in drama. But no, how many times did the guild leader of Fail Tail die and come back to life ? more times then I can count with my hands.

I love fanservice, it's one of the best treats the anime world have to offer. But, you don't need fanservice to happen all the time.
Fail Tail has more fanservice in the 10 first eps then DxD has in the whole anime serie.

Friendship, is awlays nice, but it can't over come everything as it does in Fail Tail.

I'm seeing a huge potential with Fairy Tail, but it failed.
It's just a okej shounen, but it coud have been so much better.

And if you think friendship and fanservice is the best a battleshounen has to offer. Then good for you. No one can force you to hate Fail Tail if you enjoy watching.

I think people shoud enjoy what they want and ignor what the rest of the community thinks. If you shoud ignor you'r own feelings you will just get burned out and stop watching anime. And start hating it, lol.

But if you'r Mal profile is up to date, you have for sure a lot of shows to watch.
And you might understand at one point, that Fail Tail coud have been better if they woud have taking parts from another shows.

And like I said above, ignor the retards that are telling you not to enjoy a show that you love. x)

Well, Ik it could be better, I never said it was that good i'm just saying it's not "as bad" as most ppl say
Feb 7, 2020 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
Daddy said:
Ahhh. Well you seem to also like seven deadly sins which is another mediocre anime so maybe fairy tail is right up your alley?

It doesn't have to be so complicated, I had a good time watching an anime then it's good enough for me, what's your idea of a good anime?
Feb 7, 2020 2:18 PM

Dec 2015
@ShaGray.

Well it exist way worse shows out there for sure.

But people love to shit on everything they can.
I just think it's sad that a show with this amount of eps and potential ended as it did.

Chaning a few thing coud have made it beat the big three, but it didn't happen and will never will.

And the best thing is to ignor what the people think in this community, as long as it's not FMAB, Death Note and JoJo everything else is trash.
That's how MaL is build up on, bot account and some trashy shounen that is taking over the world.

That's why it's pointless to care what the rest of the community think's.

Feb 7, 2020 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
Nillwas said:
@ShaGray.

Well it exist way worse shows out there for sure.

But people love to shit on everything they can.
I just think it's sad that a show with this amount of eps and potential ended as it did.

Chaning a few thing coud have made it beat the big three, but it didn't happen and will never will.

And the best thing is to ignor what the people think in this community, as long as it's not FMAB, Death Note and JoJo everything else is trash.
That's how MaL is build up on, bot account and some trashy shounen that is taking over the world.

That's why it's pointless to care what the rest of the community think's.

Yeah you're right, ty for your opinion anyways
Feb 7, 2020 2:40 PM

Jul 2019
Pages (85) « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - Yesterday

40 by rohan121 »»
5 minutes ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

10 by Catalano »»
6 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

235 by perseii »»
9 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

60 by Pinoffin »»
15 minutes ago

» Anime adaptation wish list

kuroneko99 - Apr 5

29 by Hitagi__Furude »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.