Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2016 2:37 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was one of the best volume yet. You got more from Saras, and her celeb duel with Sera was awesome, Haruna with Yuu gauntlents and head armor was hella of cute, and same for yuu, now that she finally could sing, and tomonori is so cheerfull and just cames up with the most weird stuff, that it also makes her very engaging.
Oh and Sera finally took one step closer into harem with the driking~~, I want to see more of that next time around!!!!
This was also Chris first appearence, I had forgotten about most of her, from the anime, but now reading the LN... I really hate how she can be soo cold, but she is cute with that oniichan nonsense!

And damm that ending, I was like WTF happened for a moment, and I m glad for Saras. Hope Chris gets the beating of her life in the next volume, thought she is cute...

More topics from this board

» Can someone please tell me how the Light Novel ends?

Fiendstar - Oct 7, 2015

10 by vegeta8639 »»
Jan 28, 2022 5:23 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Volume 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2016

3 by Holy_Ordos »»
Sep 25, 2017 4:13 PM

» will the entire series ever get translated?

littlegiant9330 - Jan 18, 2017

2 by OP »»
Jan 26, 2017 7:50 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2016

2 by Playcool »»
Apr 22, 2016 12:38 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Chapter 3 Discussion

Playcool - Mar 27, 2016

0 by Playcool »»
Mar 27, 2016 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.