Forum Settings
Forums

"Fuck Yo Flag:" Black Activists Desecrate U.S. Flag In Front of Vets at Wisconsin Trump Rally

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 7, 2016 1:56 AM

Aug 2014
Also somebody should change the title because I initially wondered why they were desecrating the flag in front of veterinarians.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Apr 7, 2016 2:44 AM

Mar 2014
LibertyPrime said:
And so come the waning years of a spent Empire. Ultimately 200 years isn't really that impressive.

True. They should have learned empire building & maintenance from the Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, & Chinese.

America done really goofed up over the last few decades.

ichii_1 said:
He's right thou, the US flag and what it represents have died long ago anyways.
Invading the middle east and killing millions of people and they still defend it.

True. Its sad in a way how it has to go. Not with a bang but a whimper.

> "i think Youtube is a pretty cool guy. eh sucks viacoms dick and doesn’t afraid of anything" - anon
Ban me plz
Apr 7, 2016 9:12 AM

May 2015
I'd like to point out that the entire original purpose for protecting free speech in the Constitution was so that citizens could freely criticize the government.

That being said, as a "OMG look at what this person did!" video, this one is pretty lame. Using the flag to make political statements is nothing new. And the guy takes the time to explain his opinion.

Seriously, who cares.
NeoVoltApr 7, 2016 9:16 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.