Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 1, 2016 12:58 PM

Jun 2011
SkullProX said:
VirgoFudo said:
wot. Season 2 of Stardust is in the top 50. And this is better than it, strong butthurt lol. Did it fly past your favorite anime ranking?

Stardust s2 was one of the worst shounen random powerup anime i ever saw, and this looks even worse. The first season was good. Don't compare yourself to others, you are probably a 10year old kid, looking at your prof a diehard jojo fanboy, and you get butthurt of everything, so you assume others do as well :) Well let me tell you idc a bit, i just stated my opinion, that it's not deserved. Now go cry in a corner, or sleep, I think it's past your bedtime already :)

I agree, don't rip on a guy's opinion. We're all better thank this ;^o
Apr 1, 2016 12:59 PM

Oct 2014
SkullProX said:
VirgoFudo said:
wot. Season 2 of Stardust is in the top 50. And this is better than it, strong butthurt lol. Did it fly past your favorite anime ranking?

Stardust s2 was one of the worst shounen random powerup anime i ever saw, and this looks even worse. The first season was good. Don't compare yourself to others, you are probably a 10year old kid, looking at your prof a diehard jojo fanboy, and you get butthurt of everything, so you assume others do as well :) Well let me tell you idc a bit, i just stated my opinion, that it's not deserved. Now go cry in a corner, or sleep, I think it's past your bedtime already :)

so?
jojo is all about random power ups and asspuls that is what makes it so entertaining
Apr 1, 2016 12:59 PM

Jan 2015
SkullProX said:
VirgoFudo said:

Ahahah nice april fools day joke.
Apr 1, 2016 1:20 PM

Feb 2014
anything better than boku dake tbh
but, now swagamoto also needs this kinda love

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Apr 1, 2016 1:23 PM

Nov 2014
shanimebib said:
Lumeister said:
They used to not rank shows that haven't aired...
Hope this will get fixed soon

There is nothing to fix. It has aired now.

The rating may come down as more people watch the show (less than 700 votes now) but what is hurting to see is the troll downvotes. It is understandable for sequels to get high votes. The fans have already seen 3 seasons prior to this and they know what to expect (in most cases) and thus it's okay for them to give a high score after an episode or two. It's not okay when butthurts downvote an anime just because it is about to take over their favourite anime spot in ranking without even watching an episode or the prequels.

No matter how good the previous seasons are it's still broken to vote 10 on THIS season just after the first episode. Even before the first episode aired though it was already higher than rank 10. They are really just anticipating on how the anime will be instead of how it is. The down voting isn't right but it is understandable when an anime that isn't even fully aired yet overtakes their favourite anime.
Apr 1, 2016 1:38 PM

Jan 2014
SkullProX said:
VirgoFudo said:

Stay mad it's higher rated than Fate. I'm not the one who posted here first. MAL rankings literally don't matter. Nice ad hominem attacks, you literally proved that you are butthurt.
Apr 1, 2016 1:41 PM
Jun 2010
Are you guys seriously arguing because of that stupid ranking?
Sometimes I can't stand MAL.
Apr 1, 2016 1:49 PM
Apr 2015
People have opinions you know, some people like to score an anime after 1 ep, some don't, big deal.
If you are going to brag about how this anime doesn't deserve it's position, you should reconsider if you are even mature enough to be watching an anime like this ;)
Apr 1, 2016 1:55 PM

Oct 2015
I wouldn't worry about it. It's popularity will beget salt and it will start getting equally unreasonable bad reviews until it reaches a point of MAL score homeostasis.

Besides, ratings are totally subjective.
Apr 1, 2016 1:59 PM

Jan 2015
Good, it's better than ERASED.
Apr 1, 2016 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
Davilis said:
I wouldn't worry about it. It's popularity will beget salt and it will start getting equally unreasonable bad reviews until it reaches a point of MAL score homeostasis.

Besides, ratings are totally subjective.

Nope, it's not popular enough like Erased. It will be more like Gintama people getting salty over its high ranking. Like evidenced in this thread.
Apr 1, 2016 2:06 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Muromuro said:
rating the entire show based on 1 episode is just stupid, whatever the show is. why cant people wait till the end to form their opinion?

1: People know what will happen and are hyped af
2: People dont vote the entire serie but vote for the first episode and with how the episodes will go so far.It's not like because they rate now they cant change it later jesus
DatRandomDudeApr 1, 2016 2:47 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 1, 2016 2:21 PM

Jun 2010
It bugs me when any hotly anticipated anime (such as One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, Gintama etc) is given such a ludicrous rating before it starts airing/while it's still airing. JoJo is no exception to this, despite how much I do love the series.

I said it before but I'll say it again; users should not be able to rate series before they're released/while a season is ongoing. After a season is done airing, then the functionality should be unlocked.
Apr 1, 2016 2:28 PM

Mar 2013
WandererRedux said:
It bugs me when any hotly anticipated anime (such as One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, Gintama etc) is given such a ludicrous rating before it starts airing/while it's still airing. JoJo is no exception to this, despite how much I do love the series.

I said it before but I'll say it again; users should not be able to rate series before they're released/while a season is ongoing. After a season is done airing, then the functionality should be unlocked.

This show's probably gonna be 50+ eps long though... Not letting people rate a show that's gonna be on for at least a year until it's finished airing would be bs. Plus look at stuff like One Piece.
Apr 1, 2016 2:31 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
I honestly don't see whats wrong with rating a show after the 1st episode. People can change their scores later on just like they could even after a show is done airing.
Apr 1, 2016 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
Why is everyone so salty that his favorite franchise is not on top 10 or even top 5? My fav anime (Code Geass is now at 12). Now about those Erased haters. The anime was just fine. If you try to find a flaw and then decide that you don't like an anime just cause it's popular or of it's flaw then you sir got a problem. I got a problem w/ Gintama and all this love it gets. To me it's plain w/ idiotic humor. I've seen several episodes here and there and just didn't like it at ll. Now, I liked Erased a lot and it toucked me. When I watch an anime I want to get some feelings from it, be it love, be it sadness be it hapiness. When it gives me nothing it gets nothing. Joseph deserved a 10. Jotaro didn't. Josuke? IDK yet, time will tell. Also rating an anime from it's 1st episode is stupid af. I tend to rate after 7 or 9 or the end.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Apr 1, 2016 2:34 PM

Jan 2011
The Fanboys are coming

cronosteso23Apr 1, 2016 2:39 PM
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Apr 1, 2016 2:50 PM
Mar 2015
FastnessofWheels said:
I agree tbqh fam. It should be much higher, and the #1 rating is too low for it.

Honestly though, who gives a shit? There are more things to worry about than an anime's rating on a anime list site. Go outside and do something productive, like spreading the word of our lord and savior Jesus Christ

but part 7 hasn't been animated yet D :
Apr 1, 2016 2:50 PM

Jan 2015
VirgoFudo said:
SkullProX said:

Stay mad it's higher rated than Fate. I'm not the one who posted here first. MAL rankings literally don't matter. Nice ad hominem attacks, you literally proved that you are butthurt.

Keep talking bs, fate zero is not even my fav anime :) -and i really hate every other part of that franchise-also stardust 2. Season is 64 or sth, where did you get top50 from?
Apr 1, 2016 2:53 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Seems like some 10/10s are removed. The score is 9.03 now.
Apr 1, 2016 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
SkullProX said:
VirgoFudo said:

Keep talking bs, fate zero is not even my fav anime :) -and i really hate every other part of that franchise-also stardust 2. Season is 64 or sth, where did you get top50 from?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/26055/JoJo_no_Kimyou_na_Bouken__Stardust_Crusaders_2nd_Season

Again, rankings don't matter. Just move on, no need to start throwing personal insults around. It's not that serious.
Apr 1, 2016 2:56 PM

Oct 2013
shanimebib said:
Lumeister said:
They used to not rank shows that haven't aired...
Hope this will get fixed soon

There is nothing to fix. It has aired now.

The rating may come down as more people watch the show (less than 700 votes now) but what is hurting to see is the troll downvotes. It is understandable for sequels to get high votes. The fans have already seen 3 seasons prior to this and they know what to expect (in most cases) and thus it's okay for them to give a high score after an episode or two. It's not okay when butthurts downvote an anime just because it is about to take over their favourite anime spot in ranking without even watching an episode or the prequels.

Lol, that's pretty normal these days. Plus jojo doesn't have that many haters, have you taken a look at the amount of 1/10 votes the second season of snk has? It's not even aired yet. Lol, but it still Manages to still be at 9+.
Apr 1, 2016 2:59 PM
Aug 2015
Sh1cky said:
Why is everyone so salty that his favorite franchise is not on top 10 or even top 5? My fav anime (Code Geass is now at 12). Now about those Erased haters. The anime was just fine. If you try to find a flaw and then decide that you don't like an anime just cause it's popular or of it's flaw then you sir got a problem. I got a problem w/ Gintama and all this love it gets. To me it's plain w/ idiotic humor. I've seen several episodes here and there and just didn't like it at ll. Now, I liked Erased a lot and it toucked me. When I watch an anime I want to get some feelings from it, be it love, be it sadness be it hapiness. When it gives me nothing it gets nothing. Joseph deserved a 10. Jotaro didn't. Josuke? IDK yet, time will tell. Also rating an anime from it's 1st episode is stupid af. I tend to rate after 7 or 9 or the end.

I'm just upset people find the fanboyism of JoJo more acceptable than BokuMachi's. They're both equally bad.
Apr 1, 2016 3:05 PM

Jan 2014
Sterben0022 said:
Sh1cky said:

I'm just upset people find the fanboyism of JoJo more acceptable than BokuMachi's. They're both equally bad.

Probably because Jojo fanboys dont go around calling it anime of the year or a masterpiece or start writing reviews for no reason. Plus it's not popular enough to get that many haters.
Apr 1, 2016 3:07 PM

Jan 2015
Doesn't matter, I personally like Part 4 more than Erased. I wouldn't bash on either ://
Apr 1, 2016 3:10 PM

Apr 2014
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Seems like some 10/10s are removed. The score is 9.03 now.

No it's just that the 1/10 increased.
Apr 1, 2016 3:14 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Locked

This is going to turn into like Gintama was due to it reaching top places. Please do not make threads when a show reaches so high and about the MAL rating in general. People rate a show before it airs... It's as simple as that.

This thread will be locked to prevent flaming and general circlejerking like all rating threads have done in the past—SAO, Shingeki, ERASED, Gintama, etc. List goes on.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

371 by Fenrir_01 »»
Mar 21, 6:46 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

156 by Blitrapika »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

95 by Kenpachi_69 »»
Jan 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

159 by JimineyRufus »»
Jan 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

126 by Zaxphred »»
Jan 11, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.