Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2016 12:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Geez, the MC is OP so far in this series...not too surprising given their title and role.

So I guess magic isn't so easy to master in their world? Skills seems to be another story though.
Jun 14, 2020 3:07 AM

Feb 2018
Work as GM?

You want to ask about something like an event that didn’t occurred or the event NPC went missing?

This time is a relative easy one. Well I have come here many times, because of the forgetting events like this, this time because of someone forget to put in the field in the boss battle. What a heartless fellow. To complaining to a GM who is unrelated to this. Even the fellow GM, just because of someone who can give a reasonable answer, although it can’t be said very strongly of thing about people… In a way to say thank, I welcome it with a little happy. Like how panda is treated in the zoo, those in the faraway area, who heard the story, will come close to see. I wave my hand back to everyone. I have seen the screenshot being posted to the bulletin board many times. As I though, my treatment is like that of a rare monster. Even though it is rarely for me not to appear to the public.

This matter is not unique for the MMO company that we managing, the other minority MMO and even with VRMMO too, I heard it from friends who is GM of the other companies. This too is no more than just a mere rumor. While thinking of my dinner, I lost consciousness.

GM is a god, and his strength is absolute. I'm just bullshit, but I like the prologue and character introductions.
Mar 1, 2021 5:53 PM

Jun 2012
I like the setting of this world but for the characters, I can't say the same. They're too dull and you could easily tell that most of the small fry are just there for plot devices.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.