Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2016 12:38 PM
May 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
(Going by the official translation)

So, nice little introduction to the basics of two races of Ixseed. Siren and Dhampir. It seems that Plum has a little speaking gimmick like Izuna does with saying "Please" at the end of almost every sentence but this time it's with drawing out certain syllables of a word liiiike thiiiiis.
It was pretty funny seeing Plum suck on Shiro's foot. Poor Sora not being allowed his release of his manly urges.
I somewhat get the feeling that the story is slowly becoming a harem comedy. Yet, I have high hopes for this new arc as it's the first one that happens after the anime and Volume 4 finally came overseas.
Jun 4, 2023 6:44 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
[Volume 4][Prologue - Easy Start]
Ayo this chapter was hilarious 🤣🤣 got me laughing out loud fr. Sora is one of the funniest characters ever hahahah

So bad 😂

Also, I notice there’s only two chapter entries on MAL between volumes 3 and 5, but there’s 6 chapters within volume 4 including the prologue and epilogue.. so I’m gonna use this one to comment on the vol 4 prologue “Easy Start”, then use the chapter 14 MAL entry when I finish the whole book.

More topics from this board

» State of the Light Novel / Manga

ateks - Jul 6, 2022

5 by Azani »»
Apr 12, 1:52 AM

» any news?

monke_guy - Feb 28

11 by monke_guy »»
Mar 1, 12:37 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Chapter 14 Discussion

y2k890 - Mar 27, 2016

2 by Rezete_01 »»
Jan 4, 4:38 PM

» Season 2 for anime?

KillerMammoth - Jul 9, 2014

1 by yssfbrrd »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:22 PM

» No Game No Life Volume 12 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 17, 2023

11 by Masshiroi »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.