Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2016 10:01 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Absolutely terrible hentai !

Looks like it was made by a 10 year old.
Jan 8, 2018 4:45 AM
Oct 2013
Loled pretty hard at the breathing fire and reactions from the first drink. Was just too silly I guess.

art style was lacking in eros, mostly due to bodies looking too lanky and somewhat plain. Well the back side of thighs and crotch was not bad at least.

Blue's pubes were bit inconsistent, most of the time thin long trail but sometimes a wider patch.

loled at the blanket pulling part, so persistent XD was cute when she blushed from realizing the boner (*˘▽˘*)

orange hair looked cute when doing the fella.

Overall showed quite a lot of bodies positions in the h scenes and at least minimal movement in each position, even though the bodies could look better.

Eh?! plays were not dreams? Well he certainly seems to be too concerned considering they all clearly enjoying the plays. not punishment in the least.

Guessing he died and this is some kind of limbo or afterlife pattern. Or the common world-transfer after truck hit pattern.
Mar 12, 2018 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
What a nice gazebo...I can't even remember when the last time I saw one of these in hentai was.
Jan 13, 2019 12:52 AM

Sep 2010
This episode was kind of cute but ugly as hell!

There were a plenty of short sex scene shots but much more "story".

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maids in Dream Episode 2 Discussion

TechOtaku-h - Jul 16, 2016

5 by Japonski »»
Jan 13, 2019 1:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.