Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2016 3:40 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The pink-haired loli didn't get 'punished'?

-1 point
Aug 2, 2017 10:32 AM

May 2017
Vi-h said:

----------------------------------------
The pink-haired loli didn't get 'punished'?

-1 point

I know its 1 ywar old but i like to comment on it mate.
I guess is because since this hentai is old, back then publicy banging a loli was frown and there was no loli feever as of now.
But i think you get to do her in the visual novel.
But on 90s and early 2000, banging lolis was not as viewed as of now.

Either all it was a cute story and enjoyable.

Still, by the end there was more questions than answers, but i guess those who played the game knows about.
If i could find a game summary...
Aug 2, 2017 9:11 PM

Oct 2015
RandomCritic said:

I know its 1 ywar old but i like to comment on it mate.
I guess is because since this hentai is old, back then publicy banging a loli was frown and there was no loli feever as of now.
But i think you get to do her in the visual novel.
But on 90s and early 2000, banging lolis was not as viewed as of now.

Either all it was a cute story and enjoyable.

Still, by the end there was more questions than answers, but i guess those who played the game knows about.
If i could find a game summary...

Hey there!
Hm... you have a point here.
It's been a while since I watched this hentai ><
Good chance to watch it again!
Jan 9, 2018 4:56 AM
Oct 2013
Seems orange hair scene flashback was redrawn a bit. Particularly the pubes, which got crazy, I mean even some parts of her thighs had hair. So dirty XD

Knife seemed to disappeared when blue putting it on the table? maybe the already placed knife was animated too early XD

how the gray hair maid even get wrapped away by the sheets XD

And everyone failing XD

Quite nice bare legs of gray when cleaning the wall. and quite alright muscular detail in her body. Improvement from art of previous ep. Rather slutty of her to feel it from double penetrations.

Quite cute of maids to trying to lure him our with sing and dance and other shenanigans, and getting down from failing XD

Projection of before-mansion girl had green hair for a moment? Could it be the true hair color, and not actually purple?

Purple hair body shown quite well. Most of the time looked quite Alright in the detail and sometimes quite good.

So probably he died I guess.
Mar 12, 2018 3:14 PM
Jul 2018
I liked seeing one of the maids use a pestle and mortar while making tea. Also, the way Tsubaki carried her sheathed sword looked unusual (she carried it like a purse).
Jan 13, 2019 1:04 AM

Sep 2010
No conclusion how all of the people got in this situation...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maids in Dream Episode 1 Discussion

Blackouting - Mar 21, 2016

3 by Japonski »»
Jan 13, 2019 12:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.