Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!' TV Anime Announced

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 19, 2016 11:32 PM

Mar 2015
RaiZero said:
hope for 24 episodes because really hoping they will adapt until volume 6 because that's the best volume of the LN.
say anyone know other animes that has 10-12 ep on season 1 but have 24 ep on season 2?

I don't even know a series of 10 episodes getting a sequel. Most of them are pretty much dead you see: DAL II, Noucome, Kore wa zombie? 2, Mondaiji, etc etc.

So I was really surprised with KonoSuba getting a sequel. Though high chances is that DEEN will adapt another 10 episodes like they did with kore wa zombie, since there is always a risk involving comedy anime.

Anime producers are also taking a safe route nowadays. They'd better make a 10-12 episodes per season just to see if that's popular, and would soon announce a sequel if it is sale-able (like KonoSuba). Which is why these days there are rare 24 episodes in one go, maybe only Asterisk and Gate, but they made it to 2 cours.

So chances are definitely not 24 episodes, unless the novel is as big as Toaru series or SAO, which both have high sales and multiple spin-off novels that made to 24-26 episodes anime.
DarklordVorMar 19, 2016 11:36 PM

Mar 20, 2016 12:41 AM

May 2015
Yes!!! More more more! I need more of this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2016 4:00 AM

Sep 2014
Hopefully, I can watch the ss2 :D
Mar 20, 2016 4:26 AM

Sep 2012
Well deserved, definitely anticipating :)
Mar 20, 2016 9:55 AM

Jan 2016
bobzanny said:
testamentKAISER said:
A bit late but.... Yes! Yes! Yes! <3

Yunyun, Iris!!!!! And of course the main cast, especially Megumin!!! XD

Iris for greatest imouto.

glad that i'm not the only one hoping for iris
Mar 27, 2016 9:33 AM

Aug 2014
It seems like I made the wrong decision by not watching this while it was airing considering the reception it's getting...putting it on my PTW.
Mar 28, 2016 9:01 AM
Dec 2012
time to watch season 1
Mar 29, 2016 4:08 PM

Feb 2008
It's not insulting like LN adaptations tend to be, so I guess it's better if KonoSuba gets a sequel rather than the shit it's poking fun at. Maybe Deen will have money not to make it look like ass again. Rakugo sequel too, pls?

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Mar 29, 2016 5:02 PM

Dec 2012
ZetaZaku said:
Deen will have money not to make it look like ass again.

I thought it was part of it's charm. Hard to imagine the show with better art. There is also some Sakgua scenes, it's production values are good as it is imo.
Mar 29, 2016 5:13 PM

Apr 2015
I just have EXPLODED from happiness :D
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
-Cave Johnson, Portal 2

You can also check out my top 10 anime of 2016. Or no... Yeah, propably no, but whatever. Here
Mar 30, 2016 9:32 AM

Mar 2016
Ready for more Kazuma!
Apr 12, 2016 1:42 AM
Nov 2013
more kazuma ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May 24, 2016 11:41 AM
Jun 2015
BlackPoint said:
Ahoy_NATO said:
DEEN making a name for themselves. Not only did they produce a fantastic anime, they immediately confirmed a sequel. Keeping people's interest and most likely gaining more viewers since there series is expending. Well done. Take a hint Madhouse. This could've been you guys.

Ikr the animes that madhouse made recently are selling so good and yet they have such hard time doing another season rly dunno what this ppl are thinkin there, well atleast we gonna get a movie from oni-sama so v hopefully thats a good sign for the other good sellers made by madhouse
i think he is pointing on the epic anime no game no life and still waiting for the second sequel.
Jun 7, 2016 10:52 PM

Oct 2013
Woah! Had no idea, can't wait! Lets just hope its more than 10 episodes and doesn't fail.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» 'Megami no Café Terrace Season 2' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - 52 minutes ago

1 by Yubisoft »»
11 minutes ago

» 'Ore wa Subete wo "Parry" suru' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Theme Songs

Nioxys - 2 hours ago

0 by Nioxys »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Kinoko Inu' Receives TV Anime in Fall 2024

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

15 by Ramkec »»
4 hours ago

» Smartphone Game 'Garena Free Fire' Gets Anime Project

Hyperion_PS - May 12

40 by SinisterDeezNuts »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.