Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2016 9:45 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Illustrations are out now.

Should be an interesting volume with a bit of feels too by the looks of it. I expect some more development with Yurika.
Apr 10, 2016 3:30 AM

Jan 2013
So much development, now it isn't just the cover girl who gets screen time, it's all of them :3

Well, the main points of this volume are clearly Maki, Harumi and Yurika of course.
As for Maki, good to see that now she's completely on Koutarou's side. It'll be fun to see her interact with everyone from now on. But it makes me think that next time, all of Dark Rainbow will attack.

Harumi, so, she got the memories of the Silver Princess, or that's how I interpreted, although later she said she didn't remember/understand anything. Maybe she did forgot, or she's just not telling the truth. And, she is her reincarnation. Also, I liked the fact that when Koutarou was going to get hit, she screamed Koutarou-sama instead of Satomi-kun. Since that's how the Silver Princess used to call him iirc. To bad he didn't pick up on that.

And then, Yurika. She does gets better as a magical girl each new volume. Although this volume wasn't as emotional like the last one about her, it was more plot heavy, and it's clear that all the characters changed since last time. I never expected for her to talk about kisses and stuff, it was fun to see that.

So, looks like for next volume, they are going to space? Not what I was expecting, but at least it isn't the marriage thing again.
Apr 11, 2016 2:57 AM

Mar 2012
And the Goddess descend to mortal world.

Now the harem is near completion(minus Shizuka). The time for third arc is near. With Maki and Clan formally introduced as ally there will be no secret anymore.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 4, 2019 3:48 PM
Aug 2014
I think it will be time for Theia to find out about Satomi since there are going to be events occurring on Theia's and even Harumi's home planet. I wonder how she ended up being relocated to earth though. There are some questions I still have. I didn't notice until now but I thought Kiriha lived with Satomi. Now it's only the two of them, huh. When did they move out? Did they not live together? Eh, a bit confused but the women in Satomi's harem are adorable. I love them all!
Jul 4, 2019 5:03 PM

Mar 2012
-Alians- said:
I think it will be time for Theia to find out about Satomi since there are going to be events occurring on Theia's and even Harumi's home planet. I wonder how she ended up being relocated to earth though. There are some questions I still have. I didn't notice until now but I thought Kiriha lived with Satomi. Now it's only the two of them, huh. When did they move out? Did they not live together? Eh, a bit confused but the women in Satomi's harem are adorable. I love them all!
Only Yurika actually live in 106. Kiriha have tunnel there but she actually live in underground. Theia and Ruth is living in Blue Knight on Earth orbit and Sanae now live with her parent.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 4, 2019 5:06 PM
Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
-Alians- said:
Only Yurika actually live in 106. Kiriha have tunnel there but she actually live in underground. Theia and Ruth is living in Blue Knight on Earth orbit and Sanae now live with her parent.

Ah, I guess I confused them having extremely easy access to the room as living there. There was a certain illustration in one of the earlier volumes showing how their part of the room was divided, so I thought they owned and lived there haha.
Jul 4, 2019 5:10 PM

Mar 2012
-Alians- said:
NeoAnkara said:

Ah, I guess I confused them having extremely easy access to the room as living there. There was a certain illustration in one of the earlier volumes showing how their part of the room was divided, so I thought they owned and lived there haha.
Well in a sense that's true. Theia part is the one that have portal to the ship, Kiriha is underground tunnel, Yurika is closet where she live and the rest is Sanae and Koutarou place except from neutral zone in the middle.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Chapter 123 Discussion

kingknut8800 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by kingknut8800 »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 PM

» Picked by J-Novel

NeoAnkara - May 3, 2017

17 by marshdapro »»
Sep 27, 2021 10:22 AM

» Main heroine?

goldfishluke - Jul 11, 2021

1 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:28 PM

» Kickstarter for physical edition of book from JNC is live

NeoAnkara - Oct 7, 2019

27 by NeoAnkara »»
May 14, 2021 5:54 PM

» Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 26 Discussion

kamijoan - Aug 29, 2017

7 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Oct 8, 2019 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.