Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2016 12:00 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Started reading this out of curiosity.

But whoa, this has some tense dialogues in this and words that emphasizes emotions. There's war themes and apparently conflict between Yuze Kingdom and the Keyland Empire. (hope we learn more about them individually besides their goals). There's quite a bit of dialogues about Death as well. Interesting.
Apr 21, 2016 7:06 PM

Oct 2012
I really like this Light Novel, one of the better ones I've read. I like the dialogue and the descriptions of the fight scenes etc.

I feel sorry for Shcera though as she is fighting for the wrong side of the war, and I have a feeling that it was actually the Kingdom that raided her village.
May 26, 2016 6:08 AM

Apr 2013
Sherra is acting herself rather than just following orders, so no matter the side she's "fighting for", it doesn't change her wrongdoings.
I don't feel there's a need to feel sorry for her, and the story isn't built that way either. Shera is actually happy as long as she can kill those she's hating (no matter if she's killing the right ones or not) and that she can eat at her heart content.
She's very simple, and that's part of her charm/charisma.
ZefyrisMay 26, 2016 6:13 AM
Apr 30, 2020 2:28 AM
Oct 2019
@zxrdm
I think it gets pretty clear from the first chapters and the following, that the resistance raided her village under the pretense of being Kingdoms soldiers, thanks to Diener's machinations. He even admits it himself.

Also in the end, she survives AND gets her revenge on the people and the kingdom, so she gets actually her happy end. Which kinda buggs me. Like Zefyris said, the novel was build upn shera being that Victim of the war and a dog of war. Her dying for the cause and the novel ending with the "bad guys" who were actually as bad as the "good guys" was a really nice bittersweet Ending, with a lot of melancholy. I had to actively pause after those chapters and think a bit about it, with this feeling of melancholy and sadness.

But then she and her supporting casts gets revived and she gets a happy end.
I want Isekai recommendations. LN/WNs only, Manga adaptions of LNs always suck anyways.
103 series read and going~
Oct 10, 2021 6:38 AM
Dec 2017
Is this LN popular enough to have a manga or anime adaptation one day? I would love to watch it
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.