Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 11, 2021 1:23 PM

Feb 2020
I keep forgetting that Tsukihi and Karen don't know about oddities. It feels weird to have them be main characters without them knowing anything about what is truly going on. I wonder if Araragi is going to tell them one day, or if they'll find out by themselves. I can't believe they'll remain ignorant from the beginning to the end.

Now about the actual episode, it's pretty intriguing. I mean, so far it doesn't look like these episodes are connected to the main ones, they are just fillers, which means nothing that happens here will have big consequences afterwards (probably), but the ending has me thinking. Kanbaru's last words seem to imply that Araragi, in a way, betrayed Tsukihi. If that's what she means then she's not wrong since Araragi's lie leads Tsukihi to think the members of her club care enough about her to create a story such as this one, when the truth is that it didn't come to their mind and they just really are irrational. We're going back once again to this whole thing about how lies are still lies even if they're told in an attempt to protect someone, and consequently the truth will come out one day or another and if it doesn't happen, something will still feel wrong. What I mean is that Tsukihi might see, at times, that this theory doesn't work. So I wonder if this event won't have an effect on Araragi's development. I don't really believe it since as I said, Koyomimonogatari is basically one big filler but really, that last scene was intriguing. Well, I just have to wait and see.
Dec 6, 2021 6:02 AM

Aug 2015
Tsukihi's op always slaps, the best Monogatari op without a shadow of doubt.
Aug 11, 2022 2:44 AM

Jan 2015
Haha, nice conclusion. Seeing Tsukihi in the spotlight is fun! Platinum Disco's still one of my favourites after all these years, honestly, haha
Mar 26, 2023 7:58 AM

Nov 2010
Tsukihi + OP is cuteness overload! If I have a sister as cute as her, I might end up in the wincest route! I like seeing her progression from short to much sexier longer hair.
I love seeing Tsukihi in Yukata at all times. It really complements her hairstyles, except for the short hair.
Dec 8, 2023 3:59 PM

Nov 2023
So many red books.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koyomimonogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

157 by RioFS »»
Apr 3, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Koyomimonogatari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 5, 2016

67 by RioFS »»
Apr 3, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Koyomimonogatari Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2016

60 by RioFS »»
Apr 3, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Koyomimonogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

67 by RioFS »»
Apr 3, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Koyomimonogatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2016

82 by RioFS »»
Apr 3, 6:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.