Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 18, 2016 7:00 PM

Apr 2012
@Titan

There can be something between male and female.
No, there can't be, unless you're not part of the human species.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 18, 2016 9:45 PM

Mar 2014
OP, you linked a video of TheRebel, I cannot take your post seriously now
Feb 18, 2016 9:53 PM
Jul 2018
Male | Female
Ignore the marxist gender myths, perpetrated by millennial degenerates and zionists.
Feb 18, 2016 10:39 PM

Aug 2009
Transwerewolf ftw, I'm think I'm gonna switch to trans-dragonkin tomorrow or trans-leprechaun.

Also a lesbian, cause you know that's how I roll and shit.

I took a gender studies course where they said that biological sex is a social construct. I wish I was joking, but this actually happens and people believe it
LoneWolfFeb 18, 2016 10:45 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Feb 18, 2016 11:00 PM

Sep 2014
I identify as a sexually repressed sea lion
Feb 19, 2016 2:53 AM

Aug 2013
ok lets check out what people have been saying...

LoneWolf said:
T
I took a gender studies course where they said that biological sex is a social construct

Well atleast you saw through the nonsense but it does mean this society is raising a whole generation of people believing that nonsense.
Feb 19, 2016 6:02 AM

Jun 2012
Immahnoob said:
@Titan

There can be something between male and female.
No, there can't be, unless you're not part of the human species.

Then how do you explain intersex people? They aren't part of the human species? For further information check those links, I'm not going to copy-paste a whole wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex and http://www.isna.org/faq/
Feb 19, 2016 6:10 AM

Apr 2012
@Titan

I explain intersex people as an incredibly rare genetic mistake which are still human beings, so we do have to help them. "Intersex" is not a third sex or an in-between. There are only two sexes in the animal kingdom and some entities can have either both or can change between male or female for the purpose of reproduction.

Autocrat said:
Feb 19, 2016 6:12 AM

Mar 2015
We draw the line right beneath the belly button!

Male genitalia = male

Female genitalia = female

Both = hermaphrodite

Why make things more complicated than they already are?
Feb 19, 2016 6:13 AM

Apr 2012
@Helenus

You do need both to be functional or to be able to change between both functions to actually be a "hermaphrodite", that's the reason it was changed to "intersex", it was a rather faulty definition.

Autocrat said:
Feb 19, 2016 6:23 AM

Jun 2012
Immahnoob said:
@Titan

I explain intersex people as an incredibly rare genetic mistake which are still human beings, so we do have to help them. "Intersex" is not a third sex or an in-between. There are only two sexes in the animal kingdom and some entities can have either both or can change between male or female for the purpose of reproduction.

Clearly you didn't read, so let me point out to you.

The term "intersex" refers to atypical and internal and/or external anatomical sexual characteristics, where features usually regarded as male or female may be mixed to some degree. This is a naturally occurring variation in humans and not a medical condition. It is to be distinguished from transsexuality, a phenomenon where someone has an evident sex, but feels as if he or she belongs to the other sex and is therefore ready to undergo a medical intervention altering his or her natural sex.

Note that I underlined the word atypical which has nothing to do with being a mistake, but something not commonly seen.
Some intersex people identify as either male or female and some do not identify with anything at all, and that is perfectly fine. Again, being intersex can manifest in a lot of ways, from AIS, ovotestes, Klinefelter, Turner or ambiguous genitalia. If I recall correctly, I once saw a youtibe video referring to intersex people, in which a man was born with female external genitalia but he also had testes, so they were removed at birth, however he was still male, and had to go through a sex change operation.
So yeah, there can be something between male and female, you said it yourself.
Feb 19, 2016 6:30 AM

Apr 2012
@Titan

You do understand that the site claiming it's "atypical" does not mean it's not a mistake, right?

What they identify as has nothing to do with biology. Biologically, they are a mutation that cannot survive in nature by themselves, and if they do, they do while functioning as either male or female, that's how the human species works.

The reason we call certain genetic mistakes male or female when they're otherwise in their chromosomes is because doctors are meant to help the patient, that means you'll claim the child a female when the chromosomes say otherwise, because the vagina is perfectly normal, the only thing missing could be the ovaries.

And no, I never said such a thing, there can't be anything between male and female biologically, at least in the human species.

Besides, other animals actually don't have a "third sex" either.

Autocrat said:
Feb 19, 2016 6:35 AM

Jun 2012
@Immahnoob

Intersex, in humans and other animals, describes variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, or genitals "that do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies".

1. Antypical ≠ mistake
2. We are not animals dude, we've evolved. Our sole purpose on this planet isn't reproduction only.
Feb 19, 2016 6:45 AM

Apr 2012
@Titan

"Atypical" does not exclude "mistake".
LOLWHAT, we are animals by definition.

Autocrat said:
Feb 19, 2016 6:53 AM

Jun 2012
Immahnoob said:
@Titan

"Atypical" does not exclude "mistake".
LOLWHAT, we are animals by definition.

Biologicaly yes, but we (at least some of us) have this thing called reason. We are more than "eat shit sleep make babies". I'll leave you at that.
Feb 19, 2016 6:57 AM

Apr 2012
@Titan

I don't think that matters much for the argument at hand. I'm not saying anyone diagnosed with "intersex" can't function at all as you are implying. Or that they're not human beings.

I am just correcting your mistakes on the biological matter. What people identify as is irrelevant to that, that, like even your links say, is a completely different matter.

Autocrat said:
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
1 hour ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.