Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2016 4:10 PM

Aug 2014
Im just wondering now, with the new account setup and the thing you have to type in (what's in the picture) I don't think its possible to macro anymore am I right? Unless the bot is really smart I guess. Otherwise I think they gotta waste there own time making fake email addresses.
Feb 12, 2016 5:03 PM

Apr 2015
fake accounts can be used to give a bad score -_-
Feb 12, 2016 5:12 PM
Dec 2014
Man I hope that ERASED will displace some of Gintama. The ERASED score will sink though, since many (more critical) people will vote after it is finished. I can also imagine that the ending might be disappointing somehow, since this is mystery show and after the mystery is revealed the hype build up to the moment might be disappointing, depending on the revelation. But making fake accounts is stupid and shows that people don't understand how those ratings are supposed to work.
Feb 12, 2016 5:18 PM

Mar 2014
You don't understand man

MAL rankings are serious business man
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 12, 2016 5:23 PM

Apr 2014
I lol at all the desperate Gintama fanboys.
Feb 12, 2016 5:41 PM

May 2015
Yeah it is fake accounts.
The fake accounts that were downvoting Gintama out of salt.

Don't accuse me of being a Gintama fanboy I've only seen 26 episodes.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Feb 12, 2016 5:45 PM

Oct 2010
Even if MAL's rankings were worth the effort, this is one of the few sites I've been in where any average user can effectively keep track on every vote for each entry, so if you are bothered just move your lazy ass and start reporting suspected illegitimate accounts in the right thread.
Feb 12, 2016 5:48 PM

Apr 2015
Which one? If you mean Gintama (2015), it's very feasible considering the past arc and the current one.

There's too much salt being thrown around in this thread, so I figured you guys needed this

InducedPhobiaFeb 12, 2016 6:03 PM
Feb 12, 2016 6:23 PM

Oct 2014
Erased will rank 1/2 when its done airing,
Feb 12, 2016 6:32 PM

Oct 2013
I wonder why people do that...Is rating really that important? I still didn't watch Gintama and I really like Erased ( the best anime of the season, in my opinion) but it is normal that people have different tastes and that it is possible it wont end up 1st. But I don't care, as long as I like it. That's why there are so many different anime :))
Feb 12, 2016 6:45 PM

Sep 2011
OP, I have a feeling you seriously just made this thread without actually knowing about alts/the people who make them to upvote/downvote shows.

Let me put some evidence here before I put my lock message.

Your quote:
Since Erased has got into the top 10 anime list, the average scores of other anime in that list like gintama went up. Lol I don't know why I made this thread but I know some gintama fans will read this and all I want to say is are you that butthurt your show is being outranked that you need to go make mass alt accounts to keep your fave anime in that list? Wow.

Really? Gintama was actually going DOWN when ERASED appeared (more so than usual). The only reason Gintama went up from 9.14 -> 9.18 rating and then to 9.17 rating the next day is because: Alts got removed, and more alts got made.

Proof: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=245618&show=1650#post1659 (I posted over 62+ accounts under the same guy downrating Gintama with 1s for all series. He proceeded to mass upvote other shows like: HxH, Steins, FMA: Brotherhood & LOTGH.

You could browse this thread in just the last two pages and see how many alts there are. Fun fact: Most of it are Gintama downvoters, ERASED upvoters, and ERASED downvoters.

Another fun fact: The people who voted Boku dake up, also downvoted Gintama and or Steins.

Now, before you think of me as a Gintama fanboy, I report/investigate all trolls that rating troll anime 1s and 10s (Gintama as well). The truth is, finding people who rating troll series with 1s is far easier than people who rating troll series with 10s due to the sheer amount of 10s that appear more often from the community compared to that of alts.

Now, if you find alts, please report them here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=245618

Explain your reason. Not every account is an alt just because they gave a show a 1 or 10.

Thread Locked
TyrelFeb 12, 2016 6:50 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are European anime settings easier to get into!!!

Afriendlypaw - 42 minutes ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
47 seconds ago

Poll: » Is the harem genre trashy? ( 1 2 )

JustSomeone15 - Yesterday

54 by Nemo_Niemand »»
2 minutes ago

» Thoughts on NA?

lezbifriends - Yesterday

10 by Spunkert »»
5 minutes ago

» Why do so many people still shove anime through interpolaiton AI?

Akuya - Yesterday

29 by DigiCat »»
12 minutes ago

» 🌟Anime Questionnaire 2024 v1🌟

GoatPieceLuffy - 9 hours ago

11 by Shizuna »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.