Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2016 8:41 AM

Oct 2014
The first season is pretty fun. A good romcom anime with a great start and good character casts, but as more episodes fly by, it's getting annoying and boring.

Rakku is becoming your typical harem lead.
Fan service is getting 'stronger'.
Story is getting more complicated, and nonsense.

It's still a fun show to watch though.
Feb 1, 2016 8:54 AM

Dec 2015
Its true the show is pretty boring and gets even more worse. You are better off dropping the show, or "buffer skimming" threw it.

Feb 1, 2016 9:28 AM
Aug 2014
I loved every bit of it. Both seasons and the OVA's
It does however deserve being called niseprogess imo, at times it just doesnt get on with its story and realtionships. I enjoy the slow pace and back and forth most of the time though, just because all the girls in this show are so lovely.
Woohoo first of the month, money in the bank, just ordered 3 new volumes of the manga :>
Feb 1, 2016 10:14 AM

Jul 2015
i agree , i enjoyed first season + the 3 oav because onodera and i liked the comedy but s2 was so boring
and now it will just turned to another typical harem when the tsundere win in the end (didnt read the manga but this is how it seems)
Feb 2, 2016 4:21 AM

Oct 2014
tragedydesu said:
i agree , i enjoyed first season + the 3 oav because onodera and i liked the comedy but s2 was so boring
and now it will just turned to another typical harem when the tsundere win in the end (didnt read the manga but this is how it seems)

Tsundere always win in anime. I'm just hoping Haru will not become part of Rakku's Harem. I mean, she's the younger sister of Onodera, zzz
Feb 2, 2016 4:26 AM

Mar 2014
Gazz said:
tragedydesu said:

Tsundere always win in anime. I'm just hoping Haru will not become part of Rakku's Harem. I mean, she's the younger sister of Onodera, zzz

mango spoiler also I disliked nisekoi rakku is a giant vagina

Eat Me
Feb 3, 2016 3:09 AM

Oct 2014
Clamor said:
Gazz said:

mango spoiler also I disliked nisekoi rakku is a giant vagina

No way.... (눈_눈)
Feb 3, 2016 4:23 AM

Sep 2014
This isn't the kind of show you watch for entertainment. You watch it to fulfill your fantasies
Feb 3, 2016 4:47 AM
Aug 2014
notsomacho said:
This isn't the kind of show you watch for entertainment. You watch it to fulfill your fantasies

Whiiich is entertainment? :P
Feb 3, 2016 5:00 AM
Sep 2015
manga is getting even worse I hoped for the end in 200 but now more possible is 300. I even decreased my rate for anime since Marika arc has done and wasn't the last before confession. I'm getting bored scheme this manga/anime follow.
Feb 3, 2016 5:06 AM

Oct 2014
Come now, we all knew it would go this way right from the start.

Actually, applause to the writer. People knew it would go that way and lots begged him not to do so yet he still stayed strong and pulled it nonetheless.
It shows that he has conviction, which is good.

Feb 3, 2016 7:01 PM

Oct 2014
I think it would be much better if they make a different endings with different girls, like clannad: the tomoyo and kyou arc. A chitoge and onodera arc. That way, "teams" from both side will not be disappointed xD
Feb 4, 2016 1:59 PM

Nov 2008
It barely has fanservice to begin with; what do you mean it's getting "stronger"?

I never once found the story "complicated". lol

Feb 5, 2016 8:18 PM

Oct 2014
Chiibi said:
It barely has fanservice to begin with; what do you mean it's getting "stronger"?

I never once found the story "complicated". lol

In my opinion, the 'strongest' fan service in season 1 is the hot spring episode. In season 2, a lot. The opening OVA (also a hot spring episode, with Haru), the pantsu shot of Haru, the magical onodera episodes, etc. in my opinion the fan serivce gotten 'stronger' in the season 2 than the first.

What I mean 'complicated' is the grow of Rakkus Harem. With the addition of Haru and Paola (which is maybe they will become part of his harem), Rakku's problem finding his real love got difficult. Onodera x Chitoge love triangle is enough. With Onodera x Chitoge x Marika x Tsugumi x Haru etc, things gotten more 'complicated'.

Still a fun show to watch though. Nisekoi is just becoming a typical harem anime instead of romcom
Feb 29, 2016 2:44 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Gazz said:
The first season is pretty fun. A good romcom anime with a great start and good character casts, but as more episodes fly by, it's getting annoying and boring.

Rakku is becoming your typical harem lead.
Fan service is getting 'stronger'.
Story is getting more complicated, and nonsense.

It's still a fun show to watch though.

It is following the manga, I have followed the manga since 2012, the first 50 chapters where great, after that only fillers, with the exception of one or two good arcs, what you have seen in S1 is the best of the manga, complety cut of the fillers between the story arcs, so it is natural it will drop in quality since it is adapting the rest of the manga, all the fillers. (I have put the manga on hold for a long time)
Feb 29, 2016 2:47 PM

Jul 2014
Can't believe people are just figuring this out

I was reading the manga and dropped it because literally nothing was developing, the mangaka drags his heels just creating dumb scenarios over and over where Raku can be an idiot even more than he already is.

Raku is like the definition of boring predictable harem MC, go watch/read something better.
Mar 1, 2016 2:50 AM

Oct 2014
Zjj said:
Can't believe people are just figuring this out

I was reading the manga and dropped it because literally nothing was developing, the mangaka drags his heels just creating dumb scenarios over and over where Raku can be an idiot even more than he already is.

Raku is like the definition of boring predictable harem MC, go watch/read something better.

Did Haru become part of Rakku's harem? (눈_눈)
Apr 2, 2016 6:00 AM

Jun 2008
What's sad is Nisekoi could have been ended after the few episode if he just opened to locket to see who's picture is in there. It's a lot like Gilligan's Island. Lot of stupid stories when, in fact, they could have been rescued in the first few epsisode if Gilligan was just tied down.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Apr 21, 2016 8:38 AM

Apr 2009
Lots of filler episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2016 11:23 AM

Nov 2008
sbyrstall said:
What's sad is Nisekoi could have been ended after the few episode if he just opened to locket to see who's picture is in there. It's a lot like Gilligan's Island. Lot of stupid stories when, in fact, they could have been rescued in the first few epsisode if Gilligan was just tied down.

There actually ISN'T a picture in the locket. It's something else~

May 7, 2016 3:02 PM

Sep 2011
Revvie-chan said:

Actually, applause to the writer. People knew it would go that way and lots begged him not to do so yet he still stayed strong and pulled it nonetheless.

The first season was pretty good, but it just told the plot to fuck off in the second season. If what people are saying is true it sounds like the mangaka doesn't actually want to make a conclusion because people will be upset over the result. Instead of opting for a strong yet controversial ending it seems like they are going for the weak and drawn out ending in order to stave off controversy.
May 8, 2016 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
Shirasho said:
Revvie-chan said:

The first season was pretty good, but it just told the plot to fuck off in the second season. If what people are saying is true it sounds like the mangaka doesn't actually want to make a conclusion because people will be upset over the result. Instead of opting for a strong yet controversial ending it seems like they are going for the weak and drawn out ending in order to stave off controversy.

S2 has no plot because Mr. Director is Kosaki fan-boy
And because he knew he would get killed if there's no enough Kosaki.
Jun 11, 2016 4:54 AM
Jul 2013
The first season was srsly good i could not stop watching and i was laughing the whole time, but season 2.... It was soo boring i couldn't stand it. They should just end it instead of putting more girls in there. I personally want chitoge to win though, kirisaki is annoying.
Jun 14, 2016 2:58 AM

Oct 2014
Talha38ua said:
The first season was srsly good i could not stop watching and i was laughing the whole time, but season 2.... It was soo boring i couldn't stand it. They should just end it instead of putting more girls in there. I personally want chitoge to win though, kirisaki is annoying.

i see it the other way: chitoge for me is annoying xD
Jun 14, 2016 3:02 AM

Nov 2013
Getting? It started to be boring and predictable right after the first 3 episodes...
Jul 23, 2016 10:33 PM

Oct 2014

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

188 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

276 by ZER0PT »»
Sep 10, 2023 12:05 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

13 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

138 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.