Forum Settings
Forums

Ever wondered about something for a long time, and then finally found out?

New
Jan 28, 2016 9:29 PM
Sep 2007
Didn't quite know how to best write the title, so I'll just put two examples of mine - both of them being movies.

First, in 1995, when I was a little boy, I saw the particular ending, that I remembered for years, but simply didn't know the name of movie.
Just few minutes ago I believe I googled it out, by simply typing few infos - that before seemed to general to provide pretty much one result.

Movie is Dirty Mary, Crazy Lary (1974), but I won't spoil the ending...

Another movie I think I saw rather later, maybe in 1998 - 1999, it was the fight scene between two men on top of flying plane - one of them having a turban on his head.

Because I didn't remembered faces, I didn't know that it was actually one of James Bond movies Octopussy (1983) with Roger Moore.

Few days ago, I realized it was that movie, when I watched Octopussy, as a part of my current James Bond marathon of watching movie series in order of release, but to tell the truth, somehow even before the plane fight scene, I had a feeling this was the movie I was wondering about, due to some things.

Can't really say I'm all crazy happy for these findings, but it's nice to know, anyway.

Similar situation, not necessarily movie...?
Jan 28, 2016 9:44 PM

May 2014
I wondered what this pain in my toe was for like 6 months until I took a good look at it and found out it was a plantar wart
Jan 28, 2016 10:18 PM

Jun 2015
I was wondering what fortress was attacked in the second LOTR movie The Twin Towers, and I found out today that it was called Helmsdeep after trying to figure it out a few months ago.
Jan 29, 2016 12:15 AM

May 2015
For a long time i wondered if myanimelist forum is any good then i found out it wasn't
Jan 29, 2016 1:29 AM

Apr 2015
Been wondering about an anime for about 3 years now still cant find it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» How do you travel daily

ST63LTH - 3 hours ago

3 by Oofmastre9000 »»
21 minutes ago

» Hottest non Hollywood actor on YouTube?

scarydragon - Apr 28

10 by Blackfire2340 »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » do you engage or ignore what you hate?

deg - 8 hours ago

7 by Blackfire2340 »»
1 hour ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

32 by traed »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » do you believe in near term human extinction or NTHE?

deg - May 1

46 by SmugSatoko »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.