Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 3 Discussion

Mar 29, 2017 11:57 AM

I haven't hated a character so much like I hate her mother in a very long time, I wanna see her limbs chopped one after another and leave her have a slow and painful death.
Even her classmates are awful.

Apr 27, 2017 2:02 PM

Kayo's Mother, the kind of person that needs to be put in force labor camps for her entire miserable life, if i was there i would have called the cops and have them investigate the mother.

an obviously beaten child and an obviously violent "mother" is enough of a proof for me to have the police forcefully take kayo away and conduct an investigation.

May 2, 2017 9:36 AM

GOD984 said:
2nd I think Yashiro is the real villain, as he gave off a creepy vibe, and looks similar to the guy who killed Satoru's mother.

but remember that's like 16 years ago. back in the present he'd be 50 something years old. i doubt he'd look the same (yes i know you should've watched the ending already, but still, im just saying)
Mich666 said:
Laionidas said:
The whole thing is fishy. Think about it, what kind of teacher would tell a 10 year old about his schemes to have a classmate removed from her mother's custody? No matter how close those kids are, there're things like privacy etc. The teacher doesn't know Satoru is in fact 29, yet he seems to be initiating the conversation about Kayou.

Yeah, my second theory is that everything is just happening in Satoru's head as flashback in spur of that moment when his mother was killed. That wouldn't explain his previous "insights" but it would fill all those little details. Or he can also be schizophrenic due to some inherent trauma he went through during his childhood.
but it wouldn't explain kenya and the teacher's meeting in the end cuz satoru isn't there to see it (i know everyone knows the ending already but i just pointing it out)
Modified by ttcchen, May 2, 2017 9:40 AM

Jul 20, 2017 7:37 PM

Quite a great episode.

at first i thought that the mom wasnt as bad as MC thonks she is...
then i saw that drowning scene. my blood freaking boiled in anger >:(.

this series is INCREDIBLE so far. hopefully they keep it up :)

Sep 10, 2017 6:34 AM

Good episode, some really cute relationship between Kayo and Satoru.

Her mother is a beast and the concubent is not much better, but I doubt either of them will be the killer. They want Kayo to live as long as possible to abuse her whenever they want to.

It is possible they went overboard with abuse and so, but... the most important thing is that this was a SERIES of abductions and killings. There is not a single reason for them to go for a killing spree.

So it has to be the teacher. He is creepy and somehow he is the only teacher out there.

This Jun guy gives creepy vibes too. Either he is really autistic or he is a pedo. But they said it out loud in the first EP. It wasn`t him, so yeah. It has to be the teacher.

Oct 7, 2017 4:50 PM

I have a strange suspicion the man who stabbed Satoru's mother in the first episode is Kayo's father.

Oct 29, 2017 4:26 AM
Felt bad that Kayo's mother is mistreating her.....Her body is full of bruises. And she even (what do u call that? Idk haha) push/drown..¿ her to make the bruises on her face disappear.

Yuuki is acting suspicious. Although I'm sure Kayo's mother wouldn't be the one. Though after hearing @tearofmankind 's explanation, I feel that the teacher would most likely be the one.

5/5 for me
I love anime and kpop! <3 BLINK and SONE

Feb 8, 2018 11:24 PM
they getting good times... (Satoru and kayo) whats gonna be next ??

Feb 28, 2018 7:47 PM
this may sound creepy and a coincedene because i just started watching this anime yesterday which is February 28..i watched the first 2 episodes that day and watched episode 3 today which is March 1 which is supposed to the x-day of Kayo. But thats not creey as what happaned next..as i finished watching the episode i watched a reaction of someone on this episode and found out that he was also watching this episode today 2 years ago..and he was creeped out by this coincedence..like woow!!!

By the way I like this episode i'll give this episode a 5/5. i'll watch episode 4 tomorrow which is Kayo and Satoru's Birthday..and i think in this episode they will cellebrate their bday. Thats what i think will happen because i happened to watched episode 3 of this anime in live action today and it goes to that route.
Modified by Scelto, Feb 28, 2018 8:15 PM

Apr 3, 2018 12:06 PM

That shot of the christmas tree was magical.

This show is fucking with my mind and I love it

Apr 28, 2018 4:50 AM

The teacher was ready to give a detailed explanation if someone asked about her. That's suspicious.
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.

Aug 30, 2018 2:34 AM
Though I have been spoiled the main plot points of this anime, I still find myself thoroughly enjoying it. The child abuse scenes were heavy and made me wonder - that maybe some things are worse than death. I hope Satou manages to save Hinazuki not only from abduction but from her abusive family too.

Sep 29, 2018 9:38 AM
Satoru has an intuitive mind, and it helps him in this situation. The ice-skiing was unexpected, since Satoru would want to paint a good image to Kayo.

The hike to the mountains were a heart-warmer, but the ending sequence kinda gave me a hint on what's happening and what's going to happen...

Still loved it though!

Oct 31, 2018 10:15 AM
I had my suspicions as to who the killer is in Episode one and it was only confirmed in Ep 2 and 3. they try to red Herring you to think its the teacher/abusive mom/lonely 23year old guy but I´m pretty sure its:

Feb 26, 8:31 PM

they are doing a really good job
much eemotion much suspence
the scene with the tree .... beautiful <3

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 7, 11:04 AM
it's only the 3rd episode and i’m already crying. what the fuck

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]