Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jul 20, 2017 7:37 PM

Jun 2017
Quite a great episode.

at first i thought that the mom wasnt as bad as MC thonks she is...
then i saw that drowning scene. my blood freaking boiled in anger >:(.

this series is INCREDIBLE so far. hopefully they keep it up :)
Sep 10, 2017 6:34 AM

Dec 2010
Good episode, some really cute relationship between Kayo and Satoru.

Her mother is a beast and the concubent is not much better, but I doubt either of them will be the killer. They want Kayo to live as long as possible to abuse her whenever they want to.

It is possible they went overboard with abuse and so, but... the most important thing is that this was a SERIES of abductions and killings. There is not a single reason for them to go for a killing spree.

So it has to be the teacher. He is creepy and somehow he is the only teacher out there.

This Jun guy gives creepy vibes too. Either he is really autistic or he is a pedo. But they said it out loud in the first EP. It wasn`t him, so yeah. It has to be the teacher.
Oct 7, 2017 4:50 PM

Oct 2016
I have a strange suspicion the man who stabbed Satoru's mother in the first episode is Kayo's father.
Oct 29, 2017 4:26 AM
Aug 2017
Felt bad that Kayo's mother is mistreating her.....Her body is full of bruises. And she even (what do u call that? Idk haha) push/drown..¿ her to make the bruises on her face disappear.

Yuuki is acting suspicious. Although I'm sure Kayo's mother wouldn't be the one. Though after hearing @tearofmankind 's explanation, I feel that the teacher would most likely be the one.

5/5 for me
I love anime and kpop! <3 BLINK and SONE
Feb 8, 2018 11:24 PM
Dec 2017
they getting good times... (Satoru and kayo) whats gonna be next ??
Feb 28, 2018 7:47 PM

Feb 2018
this may sound creepy and a coincedene because i just started watching this anime yesterday which is February 28..i watched the first 2 episodes that day and watched episode 3 today which is March 1 which is supposed to the x-day of Kayo. But thats not creey as what happaned next..as i finished watching the episode i watched a reaction of someone on this episode and found out that he was also watching this episode today 2 years ago..and he was creeped out by this coincedence..like woow!!!

By the way I like this episode i'll give this episode a 5/5. i'll watch episode 4 tomorrow which is Kayo and Satoru's Birthday..and i think in this episode they will cellebrate their bday. Thats what i think will happen because i happened to watched episode 3 of this anime in live action today and it goes to that route.
SceltoFeb 28, 2018 8:15 PM
Apr 3, 2018 12:06 PM

Dec 2009
That shot of the christmas tree was magical.

This show is fucking with my mind and I love it
Apr 28, 2018 4:50 AM

Jan 2017
The teacher was ready to give a detailed explanation if someone asked about her. That's suspicious.
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Aug 30, 2018 2:34 AM
Jul 2015
Though I have been spoiled the main plot points of this anime, I still find myself thoroughly enjoying it. The child abuse scenes were heavy and made me wonder - that maybe some things are worse than death. I hope Satou manages to save Hinazuki not only from abduction but from her abusive family too.
Sep 29, 2018 9:38 AM
Aug 2018
Satoru has an intuitive mind, and it helps him in this situation. The ice-skiing was unexpected, since Satoru would want to paint a good image to Kayo.

The hike to the mountains were a heart-warmer, but the ending sequence kinda gave me a hint on what's happening and what's going to happen...

Still loved it though!
Oct 31, 2018 10:15 AM
May 2017
I had my suspicions as to who the killer is in Episode one and it was only confirmed in Ep 2 and 3. they try to red Herring you to think its the teacher/abusive mom/lonely 23year old guy but I´m pretty sure its:

Feb 26, 2019 8:31 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
they are doing a really good job
much eemotion much suspence
the scene with the tree .... beautiful <3

Sep 7, 2019 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
it's only the 3rd episode and i’m already crying. what the fuck
Jan 13, 2020 3:42 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
So was he always this athletic?
This episode turn very dark, I can only see darker turns in the near future
Apr 24, 2020 7:11 AM
Sep 2018
This episode feels kinda nostalgic. Good to see Satoru and Kayo together
Jun 5, 2020 11:36 AM

May 2018
lol in the summer the 'christmas tree' will grow leaves and turn into a normal tree
Jul 1, 2020 9:25 PM

Aug 2018
God damn I hate Kayo's mom so much.

Oct 10, 2020 5:30 AM

Jun 2020
More Satoru and Kayo moments and it's most likely amazing to watch, I like how Satoru helped Kayo up he's most likely a life saver.

And so far I've been suspecting a lot of people that might be the killer like the teacher and that blonde hair kid, and so far the mystery on this show it interesting.
Oct 15, 2020 7:54 AM

May 2020
That cliffhanger though... This show has been pretty entertaining so far, excited to see how it unfolds. Kayo and Satoru's interactions are really cute. The teacher is really sus though, the anime is making it really obvious.
Nov 12, 2020 5:23 PM

Jul 2017
I love the wholesome moments of Kayo and Satoru. It's definitely getting interesting. I do find it relatable how Satoru will think of something, but say it aloud. I literally do the same thing from time to time. The ending scene was so lovely, and Kayo's smile was even better.
i need to protect her at all cost

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Dec 4, 2020 3:41 PM

Jan 2020
i'm glad there is more of who really kayo is, i think she's someone special, and the people who can truly see who she is are the ones who believe is her and support her even without finding out about her broken truth.

and that cliffhanger— i think im already getting close to danger mode
3099Dec 4, 2020 3:51 PM
Jan 1, 2021 9:43 AM
Jun 2020
the ending of this episode has got me a bit worried
Feb 2, 2021 7:34 PM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Kayo’s mom proving she’s really scummy. The Kayo and Satoru scene at the end was nice. And I wonder who the teacher is meeting with at the end...
Mar 9, 2021 5:25 PM
Mar 2021
Oh my God, I wish Satoru would take Kayo home with him to keep her safe from her family, and to know that Kayo is kidnapped and murdered after everything she's already been through is awful. I'm super interested to see how Satoru prevents this all from happening.
May 4, 2021 11:52 PM

Feb 2021
Seriously how fucked up are Hinazuki's parents? They need to fed to the titans in AOT! Hinazuki's smile is GOLD! Loved this episode.
The teacher and Kenya seem a bit off...

Jul 28, 2021 8:30 AM

Feb 2015
Ugh Kayo's mom is such a piece of trash taking out her frustrations on her sweet daughter. I'm glad Satoru is trying to help her out of her horrible situation. The tree scene was beautiful and the soundtrack on point.

Jan 17, 2022 3:47 PM

Dec 2020
She said we're both fakes and he didn't cross question yet... Things like this might be little but not for me. That's why I don't much shows nowadays. Nvm.

Actually I'll finish it since it's only 12ep. Also it's better than Tokyo revengers.
Feb 20, 2022 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
5 out of 5: Loved it! (my vote)
The animation was also great in this episode!

It is horrible to know that Hinazuki's body was only found after the snow has melted. The fact is also horrible when an innocent person was involved, and that was the Protagonist of the storyの friend, Yuuki. And also, not only was Hinazuki's dead body was found, but also Hiromi Sugita's! What an awful person/people who did this to the helpless kids.

When Satoru went back eighteen years in time, he first thought about saving his mother. But after seeing Hinazuki, he decided to save her. What a good person Satoru is! What's bad is, Satoru forgot the day Hinazuki went missing. But it's good to know that later in this episode he knew that Hinazuki and Satoru (himself) shared the same birthdays! Isn't that great!

That girl who bullied Hinazuki is really bad. She invited Hinazuki just to show off her Christmas tree. Oh well, they're still kids. But Satoru's kindness decided to show Hinazuki a prettier Christmas tree out in the woods where light pollution isn't dominant. When Hinazuki and Satoru was there together seeing the pretty Christmas tree, Hinazuki smiled. And that made me smile. She deserves to live longer in life.

The two foxes earlier could be a signal of an upcoming event. It's really spooky when you think about it.

Kenya is really observant, isn't he? Not only that, at the end of this episode he was talking to the teacher, the same teacher that Satoru talked to. It made him suspicious when the animators decided to animate Kenya with no eyes visible, also he was talking to the teacher at night time!

I have theories: (a) The teacher which Satoru talked to and who believes that Hinazuki is being abused by her mother is the real culprit! The teacher is the one who kidnapped and killed Hinazuki; (b) [sentence in (a)] together with Kenya, the observant smart kid!
Mar 20, 2022 3:01 PM
Mar 2022
Nu mai uitat la anime lasama sa ma uit pls
Mar 2022
Mar 2022
Mar 2022
Apr 23, 2022 10:21 AM
Nov 2020
I hate kayo's mother...why am I even calling her by such a comforting name. Monster is the better title for people like her.
Jul 3, 2022 4:51 AM

Nov 2018
Finally a kid smart enough to instantly tell a teacher about money being stolen. I've seen a girl literally go to hell after not telling anyone and being blackmailed before.
I hate everyone equally
Jul 3, 2022 4:53 AM

Nov 2018
I don't trust the teacher at all, by the way. He seems like one of those fake nice guys who prosper in social aspects while being serial killers in their free time.
I hate everyone equally
Jul 25, 2022 4:48 AM
May 2022
I'm loving every bit of this episode, except the abuse, of course. It's good to know that Yashiro-sensei is actually doing some steps, not like a cloche wherein the authorities don't believe the abuse even if it's very evident. So far, 3 people have red eyes: Kenya, Kayo's mom, and the presumably boyfriend of hers. Now, I think the boyfriend is Kenya's dad and he's the actual killer. I'm still not sure if Kenya is on Satoru's side based on the last part of the ep, kinda seems like he's a snitch. I just don't know if he's moving in accordance or against his presumed father.

I also want to take note of Satoru's reaction to him almost winning the race. It seems like it will have an implication since he realized something about it. Also, Yuuki really appeared, just like what I expected. He surely had a hard time due to the arrest.

Meanwhile, the forest scene is stunning. I wish to see more of that. Everything is so smooth!
AegunAzilothJul 25, 2022 4:54 AM
Sep 10, 2022 10:00 AM
Oct 2018
This is starting to get really good. Especially with that post credit moment. I had a feeling that character was somehow involved with the story. I'm not sure how exactly, but now I've got confirmation.
Nov 22, 2022 3:10 AM

Oct 2022
I'm enjoying the characters and their interactions, but I'm not so sure about how it presented the child abuse. I thought it could have been handled with a more subtly. But so far I'm enjoying it, even with the time resets.
Mar 25, 2023 8:25 AM

Aug 2020
This series makes me feel things, I wasn't expecting a story that immersive and compelling and the music is perfect.
Apr 9, 2023 12:54 AM

Jun 2010
So far there's been too much about the main character re-living his life from age 10 and not enough about the murder mystery, and Kayo's mother is so cartoonishly evil I can't take anything about it seriously.

I did notice he remembered Hiromi was also murdered (rather cold of him to forget about a friend being killed!) but ignored her because he's hung up on Kayo.

The teacher was made to look pretty fishy a couple times. Him being the murderer seems like an unsatisfyingly obvious answer so I hope this isn't the case.
Jun 3, 2023 6:52 AM
Jun 2023
fenaydı çok beğendim keşke bitmeseydi
Jun 5, 2023 12:43 PM
Jun 2023
Turning out darker than I thought, cute moments in the show towards the end though.
Jul 3, 2023 4:21 AM

Jul 2016
Disturbing how Kayo's mom doesn't remotely attempt to hide what she does in front of Satoru. She knows he's powerless against her and it's irritating.

On another note, man, that tree is legit jawdropping.
Dec 1, 2023 6:38 PM

Nov 2023
Kayo's mom though, I want to kkkk that bitch!
Feb 6, 2:15 PM
Oct 2023
Poor Kayo, the teachers and the child protection services should really hurry up. I really now think that the killer was the Father of Kayo.He does match the eyes of the guy who killed Satorus mom.Satoru and Kayo having birthday on the same day is really romantic lol.Satoru also now atleastknows when the x day. Yukki seems really nice i doubt he would be a mass killer and kidnapper.Satoru letting that guy win in a race reflects his personality pretty well i would say.The christmas tree looks very sick especially with the stars there.The red wolves circling around the two was a very beautiful scene as well.
Feb 26, 12:41 AM
Aug 2018
Kayo's mom is a serious... problem, to put it mildly. The tension building is strong on this episode! I can't believe she just pushes Satoru out of the way!
Apr 2, 10:27 AM
Apr 2019
What a wonderful anime.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1399 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.