Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 1, 2010 4:28 AM

Dec 2007
Orgy seems like the best solution.
Jan 1, 2010 7:12 AM

Sep 2009
First of all, it looks kind of like a scene from Dark Knight movie or the SAW. :D

In the beginning, I would ask everyone to check for scars, however.... this might not be a solution even if scars were found. Some people might be too afraid to tell anyone, hoping that this is just a joke and waiting till the end :P. But there is a possibility that scars are found and a person confesses. If that is the case, the only logical thing to do is to kill him. The door might open, or not.

The other thing is that I did not understand is who has the gun? Everyone has 1 gun? Or only you? If it is only you, you will not have the gun for long lol... Everyone will surely try to revolt against you, and you will only manage to kill of few people (if you choose to do so). If everyone has 1 gun, you will really need to be on lookout for people who are getting nervous, they might start killing everyone. People like that should be eliminated, or their gun confiscated.

The organ replacement part was also weird in my opinion. Why not just put a bomb inside a body? Why remove an organ? However, IF the organ was actually removed, there is a high possibility that we will see signs of it in some time. Like sweating, sudden pain, etc... People like that should be killed in my opinion.

Then again, if I were in such a situation, I would consider a possibility that this is some kind of cruel psychological test and might not even do all the things mentioned above. However, if this is a riddle, my actions would be what I have mentioned.

P.S. Google SketchUp FTW! :D
No sig :(
Jan 1, 2010 10:43 AM

Aug 2007
I would wake up and punch you in the face for doing a shitty SAW scenario. Goddamn those movies are horrible.
Jan 1, 2010 6:42 PM

Apr 2008
I would start looking desperately for Fluffy my pet Hamster that I always carry alive with me in my poket.
The reason that Fluffy is so important is that he was rescued from a gay bar where he had to do...well lets just say he was young and needed the money.
If we could find him we could use him to check for the bomb.
Jan 1, 2010 6:47 PM

Jun 2008
Jan 1, 2010 6:53 PM

Dec 2007
southdkotaboy said:
I would start looking desperately for Fluffy my pet Hamster that I always carry alive with me in my poket.
The reason that Fluffy is so important is that he was rescued from a gay bar where he had to do...well lets just say he was young and needed the money.
If we could find him we could use him to check for the bomb.

How exactly, was he trained to sniff out bombs?
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Jan 1, 2010 7:28 PM
Oct 2009
I'd shoot the wall making an exit.
Jan 2, 2010 12:39 PM

Nov 2008
Saw? Sounds more like the Cube.
Jan 2, 2010 9:04 PM

Oct 2009
you mean hypercube, or was that the sequel? what a fun movie that was and jeez what a scenario, talk about somebody set us up the bomb. who is responsible for this cruel scenario anyways. oh well I suppose that wandering off the tracks.
Jan 3, 2010 4:00 AM

Dec 2007
A few issues. First, how fast can this gun shoot?
If it's just a pistol, I'd to hide the gun, and then explain the situation. Hopefully, everyone would kill each other, and I would be in a corner shooting anyone who comes near me. If a dessert eagle is fast enough, kill everyone. If I feel fresh
scars on myself, my best option would be to convince everyone this a perfect time for an orgy, and say nothing else. I'm too small and weak to do much else.
RagadeJan 3, 2010 4:13 AM
Jan 4, 2010 5:23 AM

Jul 2009
So, Mr.shiri, are you going to post a solution to this?
Jan 4, 2010 8:02 PM

Dec 2009
seishi-sama said:
Quite easily, I would wake up once again.

Haha... Well I couldn't kill anyone so if i had to I probly would cut out whatever organ it was [[ Figure it out somehow with the metal detector in my hands]] and then leave.
Jan 4, 2010 8:03 PM

Aug 2009
nene_aikimitsu said:
seishi-sama said:

Haha... Well I couldn't kill anyone so if i had to I probly would cut out whatever organ it was [[ Figure it out somehow with the metal detector in my hands]] and then leave.
Please dont bring threads back from the dead
Jan 4, 2010 8:17 PM

Oct 2009
You wait for the man with a sonic screwdriver to save you
"Once more unto the breach"
Shakespeare

"A cat will look down to a man. A dog will look up to a man. But a pig will look you straight in the eye and see his equal."
Winston Churchill
Jan 4, 2010 9:33 PM

Dec 2009
Typo said:
nene_aikimitsu said:
seishi-sama said:

Please dont bring threads back from the dead

dead? i just wanted to answer the question :/
Jan 5, 2010 7:51 AM

Jun 2009
Chavez said:
So wait, the voice announces the presence of a bomb to everyone, and yet still is able to tell me in private that I have a concealed firearm?

Also, why are those specifications of the gun relevant? And how did I get a bag if I woke up without any items? A Desert Eagle isn't easy to conceal in pants pockets, it that's what you meant.

Anyhow, I would let everyone check themselves to see if they have the bomb (scars and such? or maybe look for someone seriously ill, unconsciousness, or even dead since the bomb replaced an organ), then I would place that person in the corner on the far end of the corner I would stand, and tell the other people to stand around the rigged person, preferably laying themselves all over him. I would then wait for it to explode, and then leave the room.
Chavez said:
Lith said:
theres obviously some sort of twist, and it will be you who has the bomb, so you have to shoot yourself because the gun is only something you can use

Which would be a hell lot of trouble to go through if the perpetrator just wanted you to shoot yourself.

There is a catch: If you look closely at the image, you got 49 rounds. That's enough to kill everyone twice and, if necessary, yourself once.

Bro, you're over-analyzing it. Relaxxxx.
Jan 5, 2010 8:08 AM

Feb 2008
In response to the skeptic analytical (I don't blame you), Saw and several other "serious" replies, it probably best to just lock this thread.

Thread locked
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.