Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2016 11:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, so much revelations this chapter..

Plastic surgery, prostitution, etc.
I kinda felt bad for Sawaragi for being the middle of that love triangle. Must be hard to deal with it.
Jan 24, 2017 6:49 AM

Mar 2015
What the fuck. So much dark secrets going on in this chapter. Damn, a prostitute? I always thought she's like that weak innocent girl.

Dec 7, 2021 4:23 AM

Jul 2021
Honestly I knew Shibe would took a blame for Yuuchi because it's pretty obvious at first sight anyways. Owah the heat between Shibe and Tenji is increasing as the love triangle complication is getting tense! Shiho liking Yuuchi is still giving me suspicions that she's going to betray him and not gonna lie the voting section is another concept that I've seen in many games but it's more and more exposing and honestly this gets really interesting because we get to know some darkness from Shiho but ngl now I have suspicion with Yutori because plastic surgery would be a girl's talk :P Yo that art really elevated when talking about Yutori being a prostitute :o and I died laughing when Tenji continues to give more information about his relationship with Shiho in such an exquisite way!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Nov 24, 2022 7:07 AM

Jul 2016
So many brutal revelations after another, the crazy part being that it's impossible to know how many of them are rumors or not. Plastic surgery and prostitution aren't exactly light topics.

It'll be a miracle if the five of them make it through this with something that even slightly resembles a friendship.
Mar 30, 2023 12:46 AM
Jan 2023
tell me how we went from not showering to rape
Apr 20, 2023 1:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Wow, chapter full of surprises although the last one, about Yutori was very shocking!!! kekeke
Apr 24, 10:28 PM

Mar 2022
the last panel "what the flying fuk" got me dying like wtf is bro saying???

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 66 Discussion

EmanGaming - May 10, 2019

5 by Chuckiemuffin »»
May 1, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 41 Discussion

Alukai - Oct 25, 2017

4 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Apr 29, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 123 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 8

20 by _Galaxy_45 »»
Apr 27, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 83 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Dec 29, 2020

2 by EsEsCi »»
Apr 9, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Chapter 122 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 7

26 by NiromR »»
Apr 9, 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.