Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2015 11:22 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fun chapter of Yui visiting home for the first time since starting college. Must be only 3 months or so since she started since it's summer break for the high-schoolers.

Nodoka returns, and she's rocking the pearls! And on that subject I personally prefer Yui's current look with the slightly longer hair. They have a nice catch-up and Nodoka is inspired to look to the future more instead of looking at the past. Then Ui turns up and is more enthusiastic about seeing Nodoka than seeing her own sister. XD

Even Yui's mum can't help but eat cake and drink tea a lot. And as Nodoka leaves, Yui's mum reveals that she was thinking of studying abroad. She was no doubt having some trouble committing herself to leaving everyone behind, but Yui's words from earlier helped her make up her mind. :3

P.S. I don't know how many chapters are actually left of this manga but it looks like more than two so I may have mucked this up somewhere along the line, but oh well. XD
"Get chance and luck!"
Jan 20, 2016 12:46 PM

May 2014
Loved this chapter, but I wish Jun and Azusa were there too! Sawa-chan as well.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Jul 29, 2020 1:55 AM

Feb 2018
Cake sound like delicious

More topics from this board

» Is there gonna be an anime adaptation of K-on College and K-on High School???? thanks :)

Kathy_chan - Jul 22, 2013

38 by RobertBobert »»
Oct 13, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » K-On! College Chapter 1 Discussion

TKZephyr - Dec 12, 2015

3 by kidou_kun »»
Sep 7, 2021 4:20 PM

Poll: » K-On! College Chapter 14 Discussion

TKZephyr - Dec 29, 2015

3 by SmillieReacts »»
Jan 30, 2021 3:01 PM

Poll: » K-On! College Chapter 13 Discussion

TKZephyr - Dec 29, 2015

3 by Syureria »»
Jul 29, 2020 3:52 AM

Poll: » K-On! College Chapter 11 Discussion

TKZephyr - Dec 29, 2015

2 by Syureria »»
Jul 29, 2020 1:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.