Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 3, 2016 4:02 AM

Jul 2011
so uuh, am i the only one shocked seeing how claude ripped off one of his own ribs just to make a sword?(when he could have just used some more metal that was around him, and even if not, he still had one sword)
Jan 17, 2016 2:57 AM
Mar 2012
kataklism said:
so uuh, am i the only one shocked seeing how claude ripped off one of his own ribs just to make a sword?(when he could have just used some more metal that was around him, and even if not, he still had one sword)

I was shocked they didn't censor that.
Dr. Jin: "I am the bone of my sword..."

Last few episodes were really good, this was quite confusing since lots of things happening, & names I don't recall, but still themed around misuse of superhumans/lab experiments.

Dr. Hioyoshi & Fumer: cooperating to speedup Bureau's creation, hence villanized & sacrificed Rainbow Knight. Fumer came to earth to find similar evolving beings.
Jaguar: made the Bureau, but unclear if he agreed with above 2.
Kikko: came to Earth to get a husbando, then she'll become demon ruler. She's confused Jiro with Claude. Why does she need ginseng/carrots from Dr. Jin for illness? Does it control her switching?
Dr. Jin/Claude: forgotten osananajimi. Lab rat like many super children locked in Ogasawara islands, JP. Creates metal from his body. Fights for superhuman rights & against part of the Bureau.
Antares: the slashed superhuman submarine, which came from said island.
Daitetsu: super kid mech leader, wants idealized good/evil, who in later timeline went against Jiro.
Laika: Claude's Russian ally (supposedly).
Ultima: sides with governments & the 2 scheming oldies.
Imperial Ad: apparently they're pulling lots of strings on timing Kikko/Jin/Jiro etc meetups.
Feb 4, 2016 12:34 PM

May 2012
Nice development, especially that ending! But with one last episode next, I don't know how they'll manage to finish this series properly!
Sep 3, 2017 1:41 AM

Dec 2012
A husband?
I knew he was Claude.
That student is back. Her oppai are looking great once again.
Demon Kikko is back.
She attacks Jiro to protect Jiro.
Wow. Dat reveal.
WTF! He took his bone out of his body and made it into a weapon? He literally is the bone of his sword.
Dat ending.

Takahara is fine. I hope that's not her kids and husband.
RobSep 3, 2017 1:45 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 30, 2022 3:28 AM

Aug 2017
Damn, I feel like Claude might be inspired by Skull Man but I'm frustrated that I can only draw a visual comparison and the shared "anti-hero" theme since I don't know Ishinomori's stuff well beyond surface awareness of its existence. The whole human experimentation stuff used for weapons is probably a reinterpretation of Japanese criticisms against US researching victims of atomic bombings (a theme recurrent in Keiji Nakazawa's work for example). Or Unit 731? Or both? Or maybe it's independent of those things.

Kikko's demon mode is somehow connected to catching colds? :D
St0rmbladeJun 30, 2022 3:32 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2015

52 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:19 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2015

67 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 1:37 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

71 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 21, 2023 10:04 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

106 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 21, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

104 by LeonhartAugust »»
Jul 18, 2022 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.