Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 4, 2008 2:23 AM

Dec 2007
how about... hiroki and elis from canvas!!! i dont like it its incest!!!
Mar 4, 2008 11:02 AM

Sep 2007
pavyisku said:
Tenma x Karasuma (School Rumble)

Although they are really not a couple. . . I don't know why she even likes him in the first place. She should just get with Harima cuz he rules!

Personally, I would really hate it if they happen to be paired up in the end. She is just not the right girl for Harima kun and I personally feel that he should end up with either Eri or Yakumo. I can't decide which of this two girls are more compatible with Harima kun but I feel either of them will bring him happiness.
Mar 4, 2008 11:33 AM

Oct 2006
I loathe pairings that make no sense. You know the sort - they're typically yaoi matchups between popular characters that have no basis whatsoever in the actual subject material. Putting Ichigo and Renji from Bleach together, for instance.

Also, Hachi x Takumi (NANA), as mentioned before, because Takumi is too cool to belong to any one woman. That or because he's an awful person... I haven't quite decided yet.
Mar 4, 2008 12:00 PM

Feb 2008
Hach x Takumi (NANA) i really do despise it, he's not worthy of her. It actually makes it hard to watch this anime b/c of that as I go through the series.

Kagome x inuyasha-I just got annoyed

Meyrl x vash (Trigun)

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.
Mar 4, 2008 5:46 PM

Feb 2008
Definitely agree with the anti-Heero x Relena (Gundam Wing) and anti-Meryl x Vash (Trigun) sentiments.

Adding:
Tenchi x Sasami (any Tenchi series)
Kasumi x Satoshi (any Pokemon) - he's such a DORK!
Kouta x Yuka (Elfen Lied)
Yuuichi x Nayuki or Ayu (Kanon) I was rooting for Makoto...

And I must try to defend Howl x Sohpie (Howl's Moving Castle) because the book builds their relationship a bit better than the anime did.
Mar 4, 2008 5:48 PM

Jul 2007
Allura said:
Definitely agree with the anti-Heero x Relena (Gundam Wing) and anti-Meryl x Vash (Trigun) sentiments.

Adding:
Tenchi x Sasami (any Tenchi series)
Kasumi x Satoshi (any Pokemon) - he's such a DORK!
Kouta x Yuka (Elfen Lied)
Yuuichi x Nayuki or Ayu (Kanon) I was rooting for Makoto...

And I must try to defend Howl x Sohpie (Howl's Moving Castle) because the book builds their relationship a bit better than the anime did.

GUH! Thank you! Pokeshipping makes me gag.
Mar 4, 2008 7:15 PM

Nov 2007
Souichiro Nagi x Aya Natsume (Tenjou Tenge) When I saw this couple paired up, I got very pissed in a way, I didn't watch the anime for a while... even when I watched the whole thing, it wasn't good either...

Mar 4, 2008 8:53 PM
Feb 2008
INUYASHA AND KAGOME
INUYASHA AND ANYONE
KAGOME ANYONE
NARAKU ANYONE
KOGA AND ANYONE
EDWARD AND WINRY
WINRY ANYONE
ROZE AND ANYONE
LIGHT AND MISA
MISA AND ANYONE
NARUTO AND HINATA
NARUTO AND ANYONE
HINATA AND ANYONE
SASUKE AND SAKURA
SASUKE AND ANYONE
SAKURA AND ANONE
INO AND ANYONE
ORICHIMARU AND ANYONE
KABUTO AND ANYONE
NEJI AND TEN TEN
TEN TEN AND ANYONE
GOKU AND CHICHI
GOKU AND ANYONE
VEGITA AND ANYONE
CHICHI AND ANYONE
BULAM AND ANYONE
PAN AND ANYONE
KIRLIN AND 18
KIRLIN AND ANYONE
KAZUMA AND YUKINA
YUSUKE AND KEIKO
KAZUMA AND ANYONE
KEIKO AND ANYONE
RISA HARADA AND ANYONE
ESTHER AND ANYONE
KAORU AND ANYONE
MISAO AND ANYONE
KATARA AND ANYONE
ANZU AND ANYONE
MAI AND ANYONE
SHIZUKA ANYONE
SAILOR MOON AND ANYONE
SAILOR MERCURY AND ANYONE
TOHRU AND ANYONE
Mar 4, 2008 9:12 PM

Aug 2007
Archer x Tohsaka Rin.

Tohsaka Rin is mine and mine alone.
Mar 4, 2008 11:03 PM

Feb 2008
Karura said:
Archer x Tohsaka Rin.

Tohsaka Rin is mine and mine alone.

Uh-oh...I had a feeling some of the anti-couple sentiments might be jealousy-induced... :P
Mar 5, 2008 12:56 AM

Sep 2007
Aoyama kun and Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. It was the worst and most boring and predictable outcome.. was hoping she'd get together with the bad guy...
Mar 5, 2008 4:09 AM

Feb 2008
Fai X Chii (Tsubasa Chronicles) - Wtf? He made her in the shape of his mother, surely that's indirect incest?

Kurogane X Tomoyo(Tsubasa Chronicles) - I don't see their relationship as romantic.

Sasuke X Sakura (Naruto)- He doesn't like her. It's never going to happen.

Hinata X Anyone (Naruto) - I hate Hinata

Yuki X Tohru (Furuba) - Just no.

Horo X Laurence (Spice and Wolf) - Horo deserves better.

Miaka X Hotohori (Fushigi Yugi) - Hotohori belongs to Nuriko >:]
Mar 5, 2008 5:34 AM

Nov 2007
Makoto Itou x Sekai (school Days) becouse i pitty her for wanting to be with such a scumbag.

Alucard x Seras (hellsing) he is way to evil for her.

Loli's x any guy ... to me its child abuse XD
Mar 5, 2008 6:39 AM

Nov 2007
Takayuki x Mitsuki (Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien) - She's selfish, it should be Haruka.
Makoto x EVERY character (School days) - He deserves to die alone.
Lelouch x Shirley (Code Geass) - She's whiney and almost ruins things for Lelouch.
Lelouch x Kallen (Code Geass) - Too much of a suck up to "Zero".
Mar 5, 2008 7:51 AM

Jul 2007
LolitaDecay said:
Fai X Chii(Tsubasa Chronicles) - Wtf? He made her in the shape of his mother, surely that's indirect incest?

Kurogane X Tomoyo(Tsubasa Chronicles) - I don't see their relationship as romantic.

Miaka X Hotohori(Fushigi Yugi) - Hotohori belongs to Nuriko >:]

Holy crap I agree with every single one of these! Especially the bolded ones! FaiChii and KuroTomo are just NO ( I ranted about that in my blog if you're interested <3 ) and yeesh, Hotohori should have realized just how much Nuriko loved him. Guh. HotoNuri, FTW. ToT;
Mar 5, 2008 8:02 AM

Aug 2007
I hate Alucard x Seras {hellsing}
I hate hate Hei x Yin {Darker Than BLACK}
I hate hate hate Kato x Kei-chan {GANTZ}
Mar 5, 2008 8:11 AM

Aug 2007
marcusyyz said:
Light Yagami and Amane Misa (Death Note)

Bastard without morals (altho a great character) + Submissive girl with annoying voice who'll do anything for him = Someone please throw a cold water bucket on these 2

Naw, they belong together! I didn't mind them so much, but of course I wanted Misa to fall in love with someone else as WELL... like L, or any of the police men, har har.
marcusyyz said:

Fuuma and Kamui (X, X TV)

Swordplay + Random licking of necks + Clamp + Fangirls crazy for some implicit yaoi = Me raises eyebrow ;o

xO... were they really a couple? I haven't watched X yet
Mar 5, 2008 8:34 AM

Aug 2007
Darn it.
Mar 5, 2008 8:49 AM

Nov 2007
sakR9 said:
Darn it.

I had that synced in my head with your avatar.

Anyway Lockon X Felt - Gundam 00, preemptive dislike.
Mar 5, 2008 9:19 AM

Mar 2007
katsup said:
MagicalEmi said:
Meiko and Namura-sensei from Marmalade Boy. Arrghhhh hate hate hate!

o___o why?! not like i love them or anything but i dont see why they're such a bad couple .... i'm really curious now. lol. though i did think miwa and meiko were so cute and i would have totally been okay with them being together :]

Namura drove me crazy (how convenient that he has the same seiyuu as Mamoru, lol, nah, I love that seiyuu though...). He is an annoying pink-sweater-wearing dork! Well, maybe it's just that I liked Miwa so much MORE. Miwa was all kinds of adorable. He is like, the only character that doesn't get paired off. ;_; Poor Miwa.
Mar 5, 2008 10:28 AM

Feb 2008
Tsubame said:
LolitaDecay said:
Fai X Chii(Tsubasa Chronicles) - Wtf? He made her in the shape of his mother, surely that's indirect incest?

Holy crap I agree with every single one of these! Especially the bolded ones! FaiChii and KuroTomo are just NO ( I ranted about that in my blog if you're interested <3 ) and yeesh, Hotohori should have realized just how much Nuriko loved him. Guh. HotoNuri, FTW. ToT;

Haha I'll be sure to check that out!
Plus Nuriko being my fave character he deserved Hotohuri T___T
Mar 5, 2008 10:32 AM

Jul 2007
LolitaDecay said:
Tsubame said:
LolitaDecay said:

Haha I'll be sure to check that out!
Plus Nuriko being my fave character he deserved Hotohuri T___T

Nuriko did deserve Hotohori, Nuriko was such an amazing character. Makes me want to go back and read FY again... even though I was unhappy with the outcome of the series...
Mar 5, 2008 11:05 AM

Feb 2008
I understand what you mean, Watase should have stopped it at Vol.13.
FY is my all time favorite manga though, so I've re-read it several times and I still feel that Hotohori should have got with Nuriko.
Mar 6, 2008 7:04 PM
Aug 2007
sakR9 said:
I hate Alucard x Seras {hellsing}

AGREED. Plus Seras already has a partially-canon love interest - PIP!

I dislike some of the latest couples being listed on here because one hates one half of the equation and not the relationship itself, but meh. Same with (insert character)/anyone. Everyone deserves love - just because you don't like them doesn't mean they lose that right, natch.
Oct 20, 2008 10:52 PM

Apr 2008
inuyasha X kagome
Nov 7, 2008 10:09 PM
Dec 2007
i love lacus clyne and athrun zala....

i hate athrun and cagalli
Nov 7, 2008 10:22 PM

Oct 2008
Haseo x Azure Kite (.hack) - Just makes my brain explode at the thought of it. Fangirls go to great lengths for their yaoi, it seems.

Hayate x Himeno (Pretear) - I don't hate it, but I dislike it simply due to the fact that I don't buy it. Seems so forced together. :/

And... for now, that's it. Unless I want to add more Haseo crack pairings I find mind-bendingly awful.
Nov 15, 2008 7:02 PM

Nov 2008
EdxWinry(FMA)-They make me so jealous but not as jealous as in the movie
SteinxMedusa-I nearly puke when they nearly kissed like ewww.... they're not perfect for each other
Nov 15, 2008 8:27 PM

Nov 2008
Naruto & Sakura(Naruto) - They just don't make a good couple. I mean, before she changed and when Sasuke was there, she was completely rude to Naruto, so it seems as if she's just being nice because he's not there. Though I guess I'll have to get used to it, since it's going to happen. x.x

Hikaru & Haruhi(OHSHC) - They don't go well together; I don't know exactly why, they just don't.

Kyon & Mikuru(TMoHS) - Ugh, she's way too much of the "damsel in distress" type of character. It really annoys me.

Sasuke & Sakura(Naruto) - She's not going to end up with him; he'll either die, or end up alone. It just sounds wrong; especially after him being so rude and leaving. It's way too over-done.
I have others, but I don't feel like mentioning them.
Nov 15, 2008 8:40 PM

Nov 2008
yuka + kouta -elfen lied-
(it should be forbidden by law that you are not to have that sort of relationship with your cousin!!!)

yagami light + amane misa -death note-
(obviously light does not love her, he is only using her!! stupid woman, because she tries to convince herself otherwice...)

cross yuuki + kiriy zero -vampire knight-
(sorry. but i'm die hard kaname fan. though in my point of view...zero x kaname would be ideal...yammy!)
That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie And With Strange Eons Even Death May Die
Nov 16, 2008 1:15 AM

Nov 2008
Naruto x Hinata
If they don't just kiss already, then the endless flirting will send me into insanity.
Jan 20, 2009 5:39 AM
Dec 2007
I looveee yaoi couples XD
Jan 20, 2009 5:52 AM

May 2008
I'm a pretty hardcore NaruHina fan...so...you get the idea.
Boo NaruSaku.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jan 20, 2009 5:57 AM

Dec 2008
ingdotcorp said:
Hikaru & Haruhi(OHSHC) - They don't go well together; I don't know exactly why, they just don't.

But hes not that much of an idiot like Tamaki but in the end your right...

btw.
Tamaki x Haruhi, hes just too lucky...
Jan 20, 2009 11:00 PM

Jan 2009
NaruSaku

Come on people. SRSLY.
Jan 20, 2009 11:06 PM
Jan 2009
makoto +sekai(school days)
Jan 20, 2009 11:40 PM

Jan 2009
Yuka and Kouta from Elfen Lied

Wrong on so many levels.

Watching: Lain + Reading: Kimi ni Todoke
Jan 21, 2009 8:25 AM

Dec 2008
MomoHime125 said:
Sasuke & any female characters from Naruto (including Sakura & Ino)-They all deserved better than him. Seriously.

Agreed. And when it goes about other pairings...

Sesshoumaru x Kagome (Inuyasha) - just because you like Kagome and think that Sessho is way cooler than Inuyasha doesn't mean this pairing is good, really.

Xellos x Philia (Slayers) - Hell no. She's so random and stupid that I want to cry. That's all.

Ichigo x Orihime (Bleach) - you all have seen the whole fanservice thing about IchiRuki in first episodes. A little spoiler here, so
Plus Orihime needs someone delicate and sensitive (yeah, I like her)... Let's face the true: Ichigo is a good man, but he is NOT delicate and sensitive. D:

Envy x Ed, Roy x Ed, Elricest (FMA) - 1. Envy's a psycho, plus he can't be in love with someone he wanted to see dead. 2. PedoPedoPedoPedoaaarghhh! 3. They. Are. Brothers. Hell. No.

...that's all by now, I think.
MaiTakeruJan 21, 2009 8:39 AM
Jan 21, 2009 8:32 AM

Sep 2008
Oh God. Where should I begin.
First, yaoi couples. Can't stand them.
Couples who involve two people that hate each other.
Fan-made pairings that are just absolutely ridiculous.
To be more specific, the "couple" I hate is Keiichi x Rena of Higurashi. They look terrible together, Rena just sucks, end of story.
Jan 21, 2009 9:17 AM
Aug 2008
Tsukune x Moka - hate moka >< Mizuru better
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Any romance anime where you liked MC more than main girl? (Shojo/Josei excluded)

Sanjay63773 - Yesterday

14 by armob »»
6 minutes ago

» Any idea for my 2000th anime?

BenjaminJunior - Yesterday

12 by FanofAction »»
13 minutes ago

» mal/Confessions ( 1 2 )

NoelleIsSleepy - Yesterday

70 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
51 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown ( 1 2 3 )

rohan121 - May 9

115 by traed »»
1 hour ago

» Are you involved in any fandom activity?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

37 by triggersad »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.