Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2015 5:18 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A pretty decent yet generic episode again, I did quite like the setting! Let's see what will happen next though.
Jun 30, 2017 7:17 PM
Aug 2014
Why would the manager suddenly try to kill the janitor, makes no sense whatsoever.
Jul 1, 2017 9:33 PM

Jul 2013
That's what i was thinking. If they had made like a point there being food only for two people or something like that then it would have made sense but it seemed like he wanted to kill him simply for lulz.

Nov 9, 2019 7:15 PM

Oct 2009
And yet another city just so happens to be destroyed right when 999 is visiting. Not Tetsuro's or Maetel's fault this time though

Like a Governor would need an evacuation pass, or any kind of pass...
Jan 25, 2022 2:04 PM

Nov 2016
Ohara was such a ridiculously implemented plot convenience in yet another contrived script. She fulfilled her purpose and died as abrupt as the dramatic music accompanying her death. Tetsuro had barely enough fucks left for a "Hey, you!" and she went through a lot, before he moved on to oh, anyway. Lmao. This was way funnier than it should've been.

The random twists were also priceless. The rest was pretty standard. Tetsuro not minding his own business and an early departure due to "unforeseen" events. I wonder if Tadashi is going to leave behind his ambitionless lifestyle for good.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 7, 2022 9:59 AM

Jan 2019
Similar to the episode in which a pair of warriors aim to populate a primitive planet, this duo has the same mission. The governor, blamed for the chaotic nuclear war situation, now experiences the consequences of his choices in the worst possible way.
Apr 23, 2023 12:27 PM

Jun 2014
I'm surprised that guy(who looks like Judau Ashita ironically) forgave that girl after she betrayed him. He loves her that much.

It's a shame that the underwater city was destroyed. That governor should've been long since killed after he launched the nukes.

Jun 3, 2023 9:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The episode theme was interesting and cool, but the love point was unnecesary It misrepresent a great topic a little!!!

kekeke
Jul 1, 2023 9:52 AM

Jul 2021
I still don't understand what their plan was at the end. She pretended to like the janitor guy so he would do what exactly? He was poor, didn't have any pass to get off the planet or any way to get one. What was pretending to like him going to accomplish? Yeah that secretary that almost ran over them gave them the mayor's passes before she died but they had absolutely no way of knowing that was going to happen. Plus if her snobbish boyfriend was just going to hide inside a suitcase why did he even need a pass, and if the whole city is about to be destroyed who's going to be standing there asking for passes anyway? I'm also finding it very hard to believe that the guy who single-handedly destroyed the planet against the entire populations' wishes was allowed to continue being the mayor instead of, you know, being imprisoned for the rest of his life or executed for his crime. Nothing about this episode made any sense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 11 Discussion

sayami - Jun 3, 2011

16 by MoblinGoblin »»
Apr 15, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 32 Discussion

Feorg - Jun 16, 2012

7 by Brolaub »»
Apr 15, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 9 Discussion

sayami - Jun 2, 2011

10 by MoblinGoblin »»
Apr 14, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 8 Discussion

sayami - Jun 2, 2011

14 by MoblinGoblin »»
Apr 14, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Galaxy Express 999 Episode 5 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 28, 2008

16 by MoblinGoblin »»
Apr 11, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.