Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 23, 2009 1:01 AM

Jun 2007
Well they did announce a Nogizaka Haruka Special at the end of the episode so I'm guessing an OVA or possibly a few short episodes will show up two seasons from now. I guess they could make a 3rd season depending on how popular it was in Japan.

As for the ending...I have to say that was probably one of the best episodes out of the second season despite it being a COMPLETE knock off of Toradora. I was actually pleasantly surprised they tried to toss in sex at the end. Sure we knew everyone would brake into the house and mess it all up but at least we got to see Haruka and Yuuto take a step up from being shy around each other.

I liked the Full Metal Panic spoof with the suite Yuuto was wearing lol. Also the NGE and Gundam references.
Dec 23, 2009 4:42 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
Well they did announce a Nogizaka Haruka Special at the end of the episode so I'm guessing an OVA or possibly a few short episodes will show up two seasons from now. I guess they could make a 3rd season depending on how popular it was in Japan.

As for the ending...I have to say that was probably one of the best episodes out of the second season despite it being a COMPLETE knock off of Toradora. I was actually pleasantly surprised they tried to toss in sex at the end. Sure we knew everyone would brake into the house and mess it all up but at least we got to see Haruka and Yuuto take a step up from being shy around each other.

I liked the Full Metal Panic spoof with the suite Yuuto was wearing lol. Also the NGE and Gundam references.
Ok I will agree with the attempted sex trying and Haruka/Yuuto step up that was a + but why is it a Toradora knock off. I did not see that anime but would like to know why.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 23, 2009 5:23 AM

Apr 2008
A fairly good cast of characters ruined by a plain and predictable plot.
Dec 23, 2009 7:05 AM

Jul 2009
The end was awesome.
I want another season! :>
Dec 23, 2009 8:44 AM
Feb 2009
bloodyangelv2 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Soo.. What do you think guys?? Also Do you think the ending was kinda suspicious that there might another season?

I love the Super Syan [ Dragon Ball] Scene... soo funny and the Opening was so weird.. i was like WTF?!?!.. they always have a weird Opening scene.. but its funny

Same here i said loud WTF, and in the end i said "So now we wait for Season 3. S 2 was not so great like 1 but i enjoyed it =)
Dec 23, 2009 12:03 PM

Nov 2008
This season wasn't as good as the first season, but not too bad either.

This was cute :P

nice view xD

So pervy~

Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 23, 2009 2:12 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, very nice ending, but it's a shame they've been disturbed in their special moment again ! ^^
Poor Shiina, she didn't have the time to confess properly...
And yeah, it's possible they'll make a third season. I never expected this one, and it came anyway ^^ So let's wait and see until april 2010 :)
Dec 23, 2009 3:38 PM
Oct 2009
This episode was a good "Nogizaka no Haruka" episode; not a good finale.

Well, the final image we saw was the poster with a voice over that the fansub I was watching translated as, "Let's see each other again" or something like that. I personally hope that there will be at least a few OVAs and the producers say: "Eff the source material, we're gonna wrap this shit up NOW." And proceed into an OVA or OVAs that aren't your typical harem, ecchi, beach/hot spring-filled episode(s), but one with a confession and a kiss.

I hope to god there isn't a third season. Because we all know that they'll end up prolonging the inevitable until the very last scene of the 12th episode. If they do end up doing a third season, hopefully they'll break the trend and have them confess within the first five episodes and have a nice, feel good anime to leave a sweet aftertaste, opposed to the bitter one we were given after this season.

They've had 24 episodes to get this done and it still isn't. They don't need another 12 to do the same thing if they aren't going to commit.
Dec 23, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2009
Lemme get this straight:
They didn't confess.
They didn't kiss.
BUT they are going to have sex all of a sudden?
Oh yeah, realism ftw!

The overall story had sooo much potiential, first season was okay after all, but this was just a huge waste of time. I would have had more fun, if I had watched the wall of my room.
Dec 23, 2009 11:32 PM
Oct 2009
Schreibtisch said:
Lemme get this straight:
They didn't confess.
They didn't kiss.
BUT they are going to have sex all of a sudden?
Oh yeah, realism ftw!

The overall story had sooo much potiential, first season was okay after all, but this was just a huge waste of time. I would have had more fun, if I had watched the wall of my room.

I know!
I saw that and was taken aback, but for some reason I didn't think they were gonna have sex. Then when they were questioned as to what they were doing and they said, "It's a secret!" I was basically the "orly owl".
Dec 24, 2009 4:30 AM

May 2009
This show REALLY pulls out all the clichés one can think of:
- 'Abandoned' shack behind huge lodge
- Haruka's teardrop that just happened to fall right where her ring was
- Shiina confessing to the wrong guy
- A ping pong ball that 'accidentally' winds up between Haruka's boobs (if Yuuto were REALLY bold, he'd get it out for her)

Still, despite this clichéfest, this episode was funny.

So, when can we expect season 3? You just know there's gonna be one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2009 9:45 AM

Dec 2007
I laughed out at that scene where I saw Haruka's mom turns into a Super Saiyan. This episode is almost predictable but good. I honestly think the first season is much better due to having less ecchi moments. It's too bad that episode don't have a kissing scene. It is possible this series will have third season because the manga is still going-on in Japan.
Dec 24, 2009 5:24 PM

Jul 2008
LOL the only good part was with Gendou and his wife, when he was alone in the room begging for forgiveness I was laughing so much.
Otherwise the episode was bad, laughed at how cliche it was when Haruka's tear melt the snow where was the ring and that a ray of light (in this freacking tempest, nonetheless) made it shine.
And the interupting of the kiss well, it's not like I was expecting anything.
Dec 24, 2009 6:00 PM

Jul 2008
I see a lot of people complaining about how terrible this episode was, well of course its a Nogizaka Haruka series, frankly you should expect cliche moments, random fan service scenes, and for something to go wrong during any potential romance between Haruka & Yuuto. But this is the reason I watch the series b/c its comedy with some fan service

Though I wonder if they actually did do it....put together the scene in the beginning of the episode and the last scene and they might have....I like to believe they did b/c it would make my rating of the series higher, haha.
Dec 25, 2009 12:32 AM

Dec 2008
I don't care what anyone says but I love this show.
I wish from the bottom of my heart they do a third season and I wish they show an ending like them getting married
Dec 26, 2009 1:07 AM

Nov 2008
Worst ending EVAR!

Dec 26, 2009 5:34 PM

Sep 2007
They need an s3 for this one.
Dec 26, 2009 8:39 PM
May 2009
ultimatninjax said:
I don't care what anyone says but I love this show.
I wish from the bottom of my heart they do a third season and I wish they show an ending like them getting married

That's the problem. Personally, the Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu series is one of my favourite series, but at this rate, that's not going to hapen any time soon in the anime, even if the light novel and manga get there.
Dec 27, 2009 1:14 AM

Apr 2008
Spaidy_ said:
Loved the ep but still something missing as ending. Loled at this hard xDD

Bitch. You make her the sandwiches.

Crazy lady.
Dec 28, 2009 6:04 AM

Mar 2009
I didn't like this episode that much, but I do like the series. I just wish they focused more on her "secret" more, since I don't think everyone in the school knows she likes anime/manga and all that jazz yet.

Oh well, hoping for a season three.
:3
Dec 29, 2009 9:42 AM

Feb 2009
after putting it off for a week, it was some time before i had to watch the final episode of this fail sequel so that i can move on. Well at least they tried to make Shiina a competition, but to no avail. honestly, i couldnt watch it straight i had to pause for a few minutes because of this episode's contents...my eyes and ears were burning!

6/10, lowest score i give to animes...now to watch The Sacred Blacksmith, another fail in this season :))
Dec 29, 2009 3:48 PM

Aug 2006
Best part of the ep: Alice trying to bounce the ping pong ball off her non-existent boobs. Other than that, and being cute overall, it was extremely predictable and kind of already happened this season.

I feel worse and worse for Shiina every episode.. if it had continued any longer, I may have switched pairings.

Fucking flower pedal. Not that I didn't expect it.

5/10 for the whole season. Had it's enjoyable parts, but was overall just way too cliche and didn't live up to the first season very well, which I rated a 7.
Dec 30, 2009 10:53 PM

Apr 2009
i loved the first season.. but this one is a major let down.. so i give a 7.. my lowest score (at least i did not drop it, which will make it inexistent in my list).. i have nothing against ecchi and fanservice.. but i did not designate this anime for that.. i wanted the cheese but it just gets interrupted everytime.. if there would be a season 3, i'd be reluctant to watch unless they bring back the season 1's otaku romance spirit back..

belatkuro said:
now to watch The Sacred Blacksmith, another fail in this season :))
Jan 1, 2010 11:24 PM

Sep 2009
There were some funny parts this episode but I still want more out of Yuuto and Haruka's relationship. There just seems to be something missing (maybe at least a real kiss would be nice)...
Jan 2, 2010 1:07 AM
Jul 2009
I liked the first season much better, almost wish i wouldn't have watched this season at all. I mean the story really doesn't go anywhere from the last season. Wait I take that back Yuuta seems to have degenerated to the point that whatever back bone he had left turned completely to jello and everybody else was beaten with the echi stick until they bled
Jan 3, 2010 6:35 AM

Nov 2008
Told you guys there wouldn't be a kiss.
Gheez, not that I even cared about it anymore.
What has become of this show with a pretty nice premise.. not once did we get to see Haruka in her lovely otaku glory. Can anyone who read the novel perhaps confirm if this was the same as in the show?

A third season would be completely unnecessary, so I hope that last statement wasn't a quiet hint of that sort.

5/10, and with that I'm being quite lenient as well.

And please hear my prayer, and deliver us a godly OVA of the lacrosse sqaaaud.
Jan 5, 2010 11:14 PM

Mar 2008
06/10
Jan 14, 2010 10:05 PM

Aug 2009
best part was when she thought he was a real bear XD

they need to make another season
Jan 16, 2010 1:34 PM

Jun 2009
geeeez..cursed you all who hated this show..instead of being depressed about this whole series just be thankful it has a second season..just appreciate the efforts men !! and besides its more worth watching than playing w/ your goddamn balls all day.. I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS SAYS... i love this anime !
Jan 16, 2010 11:13 PM

Jan 2008
Beyonder said:
Akiho > gentou. lol

so ... I wonder what the whole maid team, mika and akiho thought about that "secret" that they all started clapping (while gentou was crying blood? )

They understood what was going on, and were happy that those two FINALLY got down to business. Saying that it's a secret was probably just so that they didn't have to say out loud that they were about to have sex. After all, this time none said "It's a misunderstanding".

By the way, I'm surprised that they actually made an ending that was satisfying, even tough they DID get interrupted AGAIN. When I saw the beginning of the episode i thought that they were going to do the usual thing with "It's not what it looks like", and when Haruka said "Put it in" or whatever she said, she was talking about putting more wood in the fire or something stupid like that, and never mind that she was moaning while saying it, THAT part doesn't need an explanation.

Lastly, I just have to say that last time a saw an ending like this was so long ago that I don't even remember it, normally they leave the relationships open as to not hurt the fans of other ships and give us an unsatisfying ending about defeating the last boss that suddenly appeared last episode, but bears no relevance to the plot whatsoever.
When will those people learn that when you are watching a series focused purely on romance, the ending you want is a romantic one, not some action-movie-ending. (Some harem series where the ships all have about equal value I do accept nothing-gets-resolved-endings tough)
Jan 16, 2010 11:16 PM

May 2008
I hate how predictable this anime is.
Who knew they would get interupted for the 100th time? lol
Anyway my favorite scene was yuuto wearing the panda suit
Overall i gave it a 6/10, being generous right now, its a same cause i really enjoyed the first season =/
Jan 18, 2010 8:30 AM
Jun 2008
I am so hoping for a third season! <3
Somehow they left it too much open.

Spoiler: How is Koizumi not trustable? How come Mikuru wants Kyon to trust her more than Koizumi? And so on
Jan 25, 2010 8:06 PM

Feb 2008
I cannot believe how bad this was .. went from an 8/10 (idol part was decent) to a 6 because of this ending... 24 episodes, no confession? At least make Shiina DO SOMETHING! She was about to confess, and even though she got the wrong person, she still didn't do it? Season one was alright but had a terrible ending (typical shonen...); who would have thought season two could have a worse ending ... honestly?
Jan 30, 2010 6:24 PM
Nov 2009
aw man nice last episode, had me loling the most. too bad to see it gone, maybe i'll check the manga.

may have been said but did anyone notice the Haruka Mobile Suit in the end with Gento and Akiho? XD
Feb 11, 2010 8:44 PM

Aug 2008

5/10
Feb 21, 2010 8:09 AM

Aug 2007
I'm willing to put 5 dollars down that there's going to be a 3rd season.

I enjoyed this series, But I found the maid team to be a bit more entertaining than the two main characters.
Apr 8, 2010 12:29 PM

Feb 2010
more more ^^

not even one confession...

atleast...
loved the series....even though there's no kiss....

9/10

3rd season !!!!!
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 15, 2010 6:13 PM

Apr 2010
i liked the series alot. but when they put up ep 12 i just thought of it as nothing more than a waste of time. i dont believe they even count this as an ending. for all you people out there who thought this was good then you obviously forgot about how endings are supposed to be one of the best parts of a season. the first season was way better in my opinion
Apr 15, 2010 8:57 PM

Feb 2010
silverflame425 said:
i liked the series alot. but when they put up ep 12 i just thought of it as nothing more than a waste of time. i dont believe they even count this as an ending. for all you people out there who thought this was good then you obviously forgot about how endings are supposed to be one of the best parts of a season. the first season was way better in my opinion

just listen and understand the season 1's ED...you'll understand it...
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 1, 2010 6:32 PM

Apr 2010
Cashdaxxx said:
silverflame425 said:

alright then tell me cause im at loss for words
May 2, 2010 3:12 PM
Feb 2009
I don't if i should look forward to a 3rd season overall I'm giving this 6/10
May 7, 2010 9:07 AM

Feb 2010
silverflame425 said:
Cashdaxxx said:
silverflame425 said:

May 19, 2010 8:39 PM
Apr 2009
i dont see whwats wrong with all these idiots. fucking haters lol i thought it was a pretty damn good show. stop bitching
Jun 1, 2010 9:50 PM

Apr 2010
Cashdaxxx said:
silverflame425 said:
Cashdaxxx said:
silverflame425 said:

cant you just tell me???????
Jun 2, 2010 6:23 PM

Dec 2009
could have been much more fun if that idol stuff would last one episode longer and haruka really add up to be an idol, but then notice that she is missing something. it was to easy solved by buying the company so the ending seems more like an special to me.

so final quote this anime gathered the state of much potential for an third season but i guess it is like all the time... it will stop here
Jun 13, 2010 12:55 AM

Apr 2010
deathscore said:
i dont see whwats wrong with all these idiots. fucking haters lol i thought it was a pretty damn good show. stop bitching

yeah and why dont you respect other peoples opinion dumbass instead of thinking by yourself. i mean this is a forum not a dumbass fest.
Jun 23, 2010 3:22 AM

Apr 2010
This is one of the worst things I've watched in my life.
Unneeded fanservice like every fucking second, no real kiss-oh but wait! they got to have sex while soooooo unpredictably everyone barged in and started clapping like morons.
I am also quite surprised at how easy clothes fall of in this series. I mean, yeah it's perfectly believable how if someone falls her panties/bra get immediately visible!

The first season was good and I watched this in hope of getting a good ending at least. Sadly, I was mistaken.
3/10
Jun 25, 2010 3:29 AM
May 2010
Простите, что на русском, но иначе я чувства свои не выражу.

ТАК я и не понял, успел он ей вдуть или нет!!! T_T
Ну изобразили бы хоть как-то этот самый секас.
Jun 29, 2010 10:49 PM

Dec 2008
This season was full of pointless fanservice... No story development...

To hell with this crap.

I'm giving it a 3/10 for the comedy and anime references.
Jul 16, 2010 11:36 AM

Feb 2008
I can't believe I finished both seasons. Feels bad man.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

102 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 25, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 19, 2009

71 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Oct 12, 2009

58 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 7, 2009

71 by degenerate-2002 »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.