Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2015 9:47 AM
Jun 2014
I keep debating with myself who has better chances of getting Yukis heart, but can't seem to find a solid answer. I don't like Tetsushi and would hate to see him end up with Yuki... So my question is this: Who do you think Yuki will end up with, Tetsushi or Kazutaka?

Looking at the authors previous works- Tetsushi has a bigger chance, but looking from the story line of Acid town Kazutaka has a decent chance too. He made Yuki blush and saved him. However, there is already one couple with the age gap between them so I don't know if author would want to repeat the same thing again...

So what do you guys think?
Dec 27, 2015 7:43 AM
Nov 2015
tbh i don't see him developing a romantic connection with either of them (tetsu/hyoudou)... i just hope he finds happiness or at least gets a somewhat happy ending. To answer your question though, i *want* him to end up with hyoudou more than tetsu (again, i am having a hard time picturing any sort of romance for yuki, but yaah.. hyoudou, definitely hyoudou!)
May 5, 2016 9:07 PM

Jul 2015
I see him ending up with Kazutaka. I don't like Testu's character that much and there seems to be more background and emotional connection between Yuki and Kazutaka.
Aug 13, 2016 11:58 PM

Nov 2012
I'm hoping Kazutaka. I really do not like Tetsu. He's annoying and just plain ugh... We'll see how the story unfolds.

Aug 14, 2016 9:52 PM

Sep 2009
honestly i've been aboard the tetsu train since day one. i really liked their initial dynamic as sort of partners in crime and i can appreciate how much tetsu has grown to care for him going so far as to stand between him and a bullet in the beginning. i just can't see hyodo as a romantic partner for yuki--with the connection he has with his parents i see hyodo fitting into more of a fatherly role for yuki as shown through his desires to watch over him and keep him safe. with hyodo's relationship with ryu and what's sure to be growing understanding of what's happened to yuki since he last saw him, i can't see hyodo himself thinking that it's appropriate for him to pursue yuki especially with their current unbalanced power dynamic of sorts. if anything were to happen i think hyodo would see it as him taking advantage of yuki especially in current time with yuki in his especially vulnerable state as a pawn to wang.

however, in spite of wanting to see him end up with tetsu, in terms of who i think he'll end up with, i'd have to agree with tsuno in that i can see this ending with him not being with either of them. yuki already sees himself as too dirty and worthless, and all of his sexual encounters so far have been incredibly traumatic. i just can't imagine him getting together with someone right now when all he can equate with sex is pain. and with how incredibly slow burn this has all been it wouldn't be totally surprising for him to really not end up with either by the end of it, but i guess we'll just have to see how this all plays out.
Dec 5, 2016 7:04 PM

Apr 2014
none, i hope. but i doubt that'll happen...i really don't like Tetsu that much but the other guy is more than twice his age and was friends with his father. that's too awkward. i want Yuki x his happiness
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2018 1:39 PM

Dec 2011
None. Yuki has so much trauma he has to sift through first. Tetsu is a nice guy but I think Yuki sees him more as family. I could see the mangaka pairing him with Hyodo though, based on his reactions whenever he's near him. If that happens I just hope it's developed well and I'll accept it.
Apr 4, 2018 11:02 AM
Jan 2017
I feel like Yuki might end up with Hyodo if Yuki's reactions of being near him or how he thinks he's worthy is anything to go by..BUT I really hope he pairs up with Tetsu. I don't why Tetsu is unliked by a lot of people, I like him very much. And I think he's underrated and still has a lot of character development undergo. Also, I see Hyodo having a platonic sort of admiration and obligation towards Yuki and nothing more, I mean he really doesn't show that sort of interest in Yuki in all the chapters so far. So I believe Tetsu has a big chance and I hope Yuki starts to return his feelings.
Oct 18, 2021 7:19 PM

Mar 2020
Seriously why do people hate tetsu?
He is such a nice guy and a relatable character I mean do girls just like rich guys for some reason?
In anycase Tetsu makes much more sense. NOt only he is someone who is flawed and nows his shortcomings, He genuinly cares about Yuki as well. He was even willing to get killed...
And no he is the opposite of knowing, In other words the dude is quite wholesome who was struggling with his feelings for such a long time.
And Hyodo is acutually like Yuki s uncle. Imagining a relationship between those 2 is too much...

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - May 6, 2022

2 by Oddish »»
Aug 17, 2023 1:22 PM

» Off of hiatus?

Ergo_Kitty_Kat - Jul 8, 2023

1 by Yaysea »»
Jul 8, 2023 4:33 PM

Poll: » Acid Town Chapter 25 Discussion

CMYK - Feb 9, 2018

0 by CMYK »»
Feb 9, 2018 1:30 AM

Poll: » Acid Town Chapter 38 Discussion

xxSaspra - Sep 10, 2017

0 by xxSaspra »»
Sep 10, 2017 11:08 PM

Poll: » Acid Town Chapter 35 Discussion

xxSaspra - Aug 14, 2016

3 by Rsuave1 »»
Jan 23, 2017 4:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.