Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2015 12:55 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I loved the ending. Imagine having that whole mess going on in your mind thinking it's real and all you want is to be home and have things how they used to be, then being relieved that it didn't happen, then learning that the entire village is destroyed and everyone's dead. Despite the cheesiness with the evil kid this was my favorite chapter so far.

Also his name was Shin-chan LOL
Jun 5, 2016 10:08 AM

Feb 2012
probably the least interesting chapter so far for me. still enjoyable. reminded me of the drifting classroom
Apr 4, 2018 5:13 PM

Feb 2011
twerp____ said:
probably the least interesting chapter so far for me. still enjoyable. reminded me of the drifting classroom

Agreed. The only thing about this chapter that made it interesting, despite the "it was all a dream" aspect, was knowing that the man would eventually have to live through the tragedy of losing everything twice.

Considering the amount of regret he already held in regards to abandoning everyone and everything he ever knew, and living through such a loss in his mind, the amount of regret and despair he'll face when learning his town's and parent's fates are sure to crush him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 2 Discussion

AkatsukiShinobi - Apr 4, 2018

2 by Strukla »»
Nov 16, 2022 1:45 PM

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 1 Discussion

2 by Strukla »»
Nov 8, 2022 8:37 AM

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 3 Discussion

2 by Crowfinger »»
May 18, 2022 10:40 PM

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 7 Discussion

Shimapan-chan - Oct 21, 2015

6 by Yuxning »»
Nov 1, 2021 4:55 AM

Poll: » Orochi Chapter 5 Discussion

daegu - Jan 4, 2018

3 by St0rmblade »»
Oct 6, 2021 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.