Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2015 1:52 AM

Feb 2015
I am really getting tired of these fillers but do you guys know when these fillers are ending ?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 18, 2015 2:17 AM

Mar 2015
Never!

Well... at least not this October as seen from the schedule. We haven't even go through the other Konoha members dreams... so... NEVER!

But most likely by February 2016, this is because probably they want to do some advertising on the Storm 4 game, which kind of highlighting the God as a playable character.

Oct 18, 2015 2:37 AM

Feb 2015
DarklordVor said:
Never!

Well... at least not this October as seen from the schedule. We haven't even go through the other Konoha members dreams... so... NEVER!

But most likely by February 2016, this is because probably they want to do some advertising on the Storm 4 game, which kind of highlighting the God as a playable character.

F-Feb ?! What...i can't wait that long
Oct 18, 2015 2:42 AM

Nov 2011
DarklordVor said:
Never!

The studio doesn't give a shit about spoiler from the game considering Edo Madara is playable before the anime even reach that point.

Oct 18, 2015 10:27 AM

Jan 2012
CyberAnimeLover said:
I am really getting tired of these fillers but do you guys know when these fillers are ending ?

Just take a big pause from this anime .

Oct 18, 2015 2:48 PM

Jan 2013
This is why i drop the anime for 3-4 years and then pick it up.
Oct 18, 2015 2:49 PM

Jun 2014
I'm going to be an optimist and say that the Jiraiya scrolls arc will be the last of the Tsukuyomi fillers
Oct 18, 2015 2:50 PM
Sep 2015
It is the first time I comment on this forum and I wanted that my first comment was directed to Naruto.

Without spoielr, I will just say that Naruto is the work that has most marked my life and I have always followed with the manga the anime as well, but after seeing the end I lost the will.
Although for me what end has ruined everything, thank you again for giving me the STUDIO PIERROT passed many years between smiles and tears, seeing episodes already commenting with friends.
And despite all the shortcomings, Naruto was the only series unlike OP and FT to have episodes of high budget.

I will miss

( I'm ITA, sorry ;( )
Oct 18, 2015 3:04 PM

Mar 2015
More fillers? Fucking hell. People really should just read the manga and save themselves a lot of waiting
Oct 18, 2015 6:02 PM

Feb 2015
OOO_Katai_OOO said:
It is the first time I comment on this forum and I wanted that my first comment was directed to Naruto.

Without spoielr, I will just say that Naruto is the work that has most marked my life and I have always followed with the manga the anime as well, but after seeing the end I lost the will.
Although for me what end has ruined everything, thank you again for giving me the STUDIO PIERROT passed many years between smiles and tears, seeing episodes already commenting with friends.
And despite all the shortcomings, Naruto was the only series unlike OP and FT to have episodes of high budget.

I will miss

( I'm ITA, sorry ;( )

I understand your geelings dude but naruto...high budget ? MY ASS !
Oct 18, 2015 6:04 PM

Nov 2014
Nevah!

Oct 18, 2015 6:25 PM

Mar 2015
CyberAnimeLover said:
OOO_Katai_OOO said:

I will miss

( I'm ITA, sorry ;( )

I understand your geelings dude but naruto...high budget ? MY ASS !

Well maybe he just remembered the good episodes one... and the bad budget shitty animation is forgotten because it really is not memorable lol.

Oct 19, 2015 3:42 AM

Jun 2014
This anime has SHITLOADS of fillers, holy shit.
Oct 21, 2015 10:51 PM
Sep 2015
Restoration said:

Its only 81% filler so far this year(34 filler, 8 canon) :/
Oct 22, 2015 8:52 AM

Oct 2010
KenMasters34 said:
Restoration said:

That percentage should be higher. Some of those canon episodes are padded with filler scenes too.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Oct 22, 2015 9:30 AM

Jun 2014
Hahah, I doubt they will end this year. By the way things are going, the anime may end next december. Since we are getting one canon episode and 6 filler episodes every two months. That's what it's called milking a DEAD COW.
Oct 22, 2015 9:32 AM

Jun 2015
Sakubo777 said:
KenMasters34 said:

That percentage should be higher. Some of those canon episodes are padded with filler scenes too.
True, so more like 90% filler episodes in a whole year!
Read Toriko!
Oct 22, 2015 2:39 PM

Oct 2014
I think that these fillers, will last for a while, as they did also a new visual (but is very cool).

Here the new visual: http://i61.tinypic.com/2eqglrl.png
Oct 23, 2015 3:48 AM

Jun 2014
KxvadaKzdavra said:
More fillers? Fucking hell. People really should just read the manga and save themselves a lot of waiting

NOOO!! I will stick with this anime till the end.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 23, 2015 10:16 AM

Feb 2015
FireEmblemIke24 said:
KxvadaKzdavra said:

Dude,not worth it...trust me..not WORTH IT
Oct 23, 2015 4:26 PM

Jul 2007
For anime only viewers, i implore you to just say FUCK IT. Read the rest of the manga, then start reading the novels, the spin off mini series, and the two final films that way you can finish this franchise with some dignity and some what enjoyable experience.

You guys are going to be waiting for ever for this damn series to finally finish and for sure you do not want to watch the films or read any of the novels, until after the epilogue. So quit waiting for the inevitable, it just is not going to happen any time soon, stop torturing your self the "FULL STORY" of naruto is already complete. So FINISH IT :)

Oct 23, 2015 4:32 PM

Jun 2014
link9us said:
For anime only viewers, i implore you to just say FUCK IT. Read the rest of the manga.

I already got it spoiled anyway, might as well finish it how I started it.
Oct 23, 2015 8:00 PM

Feb 2015
link9us said:
For anime only viewers, i implore you to just say FUCK IT. Read the rest of the manga, then start reading the novels, the spin off mini series, and the two final films that way you can finish this franchise with some dignity and some what enjoyable experience.

You guys are going to be waiting for ever for this damn series to finally finish and for sure you do not want to watch the films or read any of the novels, until after the epilogue. So quit waiting for the inevitable, it just is not going to happen any time soon, stop torturing your self the "FULL STORY" of naruto is already complete. So FINISH IT :)

I support this,the milking will never stop so just read the fucking manga guyz
Nov 9, 2015 7:08 PM
Mar 2013
CyberAnimeLover said:
DarklordVor said:
Never!

F-Feb ?! What...i can't wait that long

Or maybe january 2016 because this month is the start of the new year and is going to kick off the final storyarc of the anime based on the remaining manga chapters like the battle against kaguya and then naruto vs sasuke (ROUND 2)

Jerkhov said:
I'm going to be an optimist and say that the Jiraiya scrolls arc will be the last of the Tsukuyomi fillers

Exactly
johnknight648Nov 9, 2015 7:33 PM
Nov 11, 2015 2:12 PM

Mar 2015
FireEmblemIke24 said:
KxvadaKzdavra said:

Story of my bloody life -_-

Stupid sunk-cost fallacy making me put myself through this torture...
Nov 12, 2015 4:54 AM

Jun 2014
NEVER. Probably our children's childen will still watch Naruto filler arcs when we are dead ...
Nov 12, 2015 5:27 AM

Aug 2014
I read somewhere that the anime will and at Spring. Don't know if it holds up.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Nov 12, 2015 9:34 AM
Aug 2013
I am the bone of my filler
Filler is my body with fillers in my blood
I have created over a thousand fillers
Unknown to Death, not known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many fillers
Yet, those fillers will never end anyway!
So as I pray,
UNLIMITED FILLER WORKS
Nov 12, 2015 1:10 PM
Dec 2010
OneTrueEmiya said:
FireEmblemIke24 said:

Story of my bloody life -_-

Stupid sunk-cost fallacy making me put myself through this torture...

Yep, same here. I mean, we're 400+ episodes into this (or 600+ if you count the original Naruto), pretty much way past any Point of no Return. Same with One Piece' 700+ episodes, though at least One Piece doesn't have endless fillers (it just drags sh!t out).
Nov 12, 2015 1:13 PM

Nov 2012
Never
Nov 16, 2015 8:05 PM
Jul 2013
I call all this situation a whole new level of incoming BS. I might as well just read Manga to be honest and finish it in one go even tho for someone like me who likes a little bit of fillers, THIS IS JUST TOO FUCKING MUCH.
Nov 16, 2015 8:14 PM

Dec 2013
Tomasz-Sama said:
I call all this situation a whole new level of incoming BS. I might as well just read Manga to be honest and finish it in one go even tho for someone like me who likes a little bit of fillers, THIS IS JUST TOO FUCKING MUCH.

I highly suggest you read the manga because by the time these fillers end, you'd probably had forgotten what you've read
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 16, 2015 8:24 PM
Jul 2013
Benphyre said:
I highly suggest you read the manga because by the time these fillers end, you'd probably had forgotten what you've read

Are there any guidance how to read Manga ? I have tried to read it once but I got all confused.
Jan 13, 2016 4:35 AM
Jan 2016
Its already halfway through January 2016... wil anyone tell me when are the fillers ending???
Jan 13, 2016 4:36 AM

Sep 2015
It will end together with One Piece.
That's 100%
Jan 13, 2016 8:34 AM

Feb 2015
Sadly its not going to end anytime soon.From what i remember,these fillers will continue till march 2016 when the itachi filler is going to start and after the itachi filler there is a going to be a kaguya filler which starts in july and god knows when it is gonna end so yeah.Pierrot should rename it to Filleruto already
Jan 15, 2016 3:33 AM

Jun 2014
Choco22 said:
So as I pray,
UNLIMITED FILLER WORKS

Ahhahah, I'm gonna die here. Love it. :D

Ah, but seriously. Whaaat?? Fillers are just gonna go an go.. I wonder if I really should drop this anime for a while. I have anyways skipped all these filler episodes since their "dreams" began, so nothing would change. I don't even remember when this filler shit started, how many months ago?

I believe I'll too just read the manga now (reading it as translated to my mother language so books are coming some volumes after japanese ones) and return to anime ... who knows when.

*pissed off*
Jan 15, 2016 3:40 PM

Apr 2014
CyberAnimeLover said:
Sadly its not going to end anytime soon.From what i remember,these fillers will continue till march 2016 when the itachi filler is going to start and after the itachi filler there is a going to be a kaguya filler which starts in july and god knows when it is gonna end so yeah.Pierrot should rename it to Filleruto already

Sad. I'm very sad right now..
Jan 15, 2016 5:19 PM

Feb 2015
Katsu-kun said:
CyberAnimeLover said:

Sad. I'm very sad right now..

Read the manga...i guess ?
Jan 25, 2016 7:45 AM

Jul 2013
Choco22 said:
So as I pray,
UNLIMITED FILLER WORKS

I died. xD

Came here to see how long until the fillers end and then saw this:

CyberAnimeLover said:

Guess I'll put it on hold for a couple of years.
Jan 25, 2016 7:56 AM

Feb 2015
Ashishgup said:
Choco22 said:
So as I pray,
UNLIMITED FILLER WORKS

I died. xD

Came here to see how long until the fillers end and then saw this:

CyberAnimeLover said:

Guess I'll put it on hold for a couple of years.

I have given up on the anime.Just gonna play Naruto Shippuden Storm 4 and be done with the naruto franchise forever
Jan 25, 2016 11:59 AM
Dec 2012
I had given up Naruto 5 years ago. Resumed watching it this month. Saw everything in just 1 week and now I'm waiting just like I was 5 years ago. NICE.
I got no signature.
Jan 25, 2016 10:38 PM

Feb 2015
Vehantenks said:
I had given up Naruto 5 years ago. Resumed watching it this month. Saw everything in just 1 week and now I'm waiting just like I was 5 years ago. NICE.

You saw everything in one week ? Even da filler?
Jan 26, 2016 5:43 AM

Jul 2013
CyberAnimeLover said:

I have given up on the anime.Just gonna play Naruto Shippuden Storm 4 and be done with the naruto franchise forever

I know that feeling. As much as I hate the fillers and the production company for making so many of them, I like the Naruto storyline (canon), so I'll wait it out for a couple of years and watch it in one go.

On a side note: I just noticed that you're CAL from IAC xD
Jan 26, 2016 5:51 AM

Feb 2015
Ashishgup said:
CyberAnimeLover said:

I know that feeling. As much as I hate the fillers and the production company for making so many of them, I like the Naruto storyline (canon), so I'll wait it out for a couple of years and watch it in one go.

On a side note: I just noticed that you're CAL from IAC xD

Dude if you have a computer just play Storm 4,it will cover all of 4th ninja war AND boruto the movie,plus it has a huge roster of characters.Waay better than waiting for a few more episodes for years with shitty animation.
Also,you're from IAC ? Damn i never saw you
Jan 26, 2016 10:14 PM

Jul 2013
CyberAnimeLover said:

Dude if you have a computer just play Storm 4,it will cover all of 4th ninja war AND boruto the movie,plus it has a huge roster of characters.Waay better than waiting for a few more episodes for years with shitty animation.

Hmm. I plan to play them games after the entrance exams (currently in 12th). Thanks for the suggestion. And yeah, I don't blame you. I'm just a silent stalker there.
Jan 27, 2016 2:34 AM

Feb 2015
Ashishgup said:
CyberAnimeLover said:

Hmm. I plan to play them games after the entrance exams (currently in 12th). Thanks for the suggestion. And yeah, I don't blame you. I'm just a silent stalker there.

When are your entrance exams ?
Jan 27, 2016 2:10 PM
Nov 2015
DeathBorne said:
It will end together with One Piece.
That's 100%
One piece is forever... It will outlast all of us mere mortals...
Jan 27, 2016 3:10 PM

Jul 2013
CyberAnimeLover said:

When are your entrance exams ?

Entrance exams start from April 3 (JEE Mains) and go all the way till mid June. Then there are board exams from Feb 8-March 15 as well. x(
Jan 27, 2016 5:20 PM

Feb 2015
My final exams are in march too,i'm gonna flunk all of dem tho =P
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 246 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Rayyy - Jan 26, 2012

134 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 166 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Knave - Jun 24, 2010

215 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Knave - Aug 26, 2010

192 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 31 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Serg - Oct 18, 2007

64 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ArtimesGamer - May 8, 2014

109 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.