Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2015 1:27 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"Our relationship won't change." Just kidding! Have a time skip where we have a kid! After chapter 41, I had expected more introspection from both sides. Funnily enough, Shinichi, Satomi, and Oogaki's faces didn't change—considering Shinichi and Haruka's kid looks about ten-years-old—but we do get grown-up Haruka and Masahiro. Masahiro and Utako ended up together.

The last volume has been nothing but a disappointment. Throughout this high school arc, we barely got any interaction from Haruka and Shinichi, and the appearance of the mother is just literally ???.

Edit: jesus, stop messaging me for links.
AnaJun 22, 2016 7:14 AM
Apr 1, 2016 5:23 AM

Jan 2016
i found the raws for 39, 40 and 42 but cant find 41. im happy i found it but partly happy coz cant understand the jap texts. anyway. im happy they still ended together. but yeah, it could have been longer if explained how they were able to finally accept each other romantically and ended having a child. ooops spoiler.
Aug 25, 2016 1:16 AM

Nov 2007
Mini-Haruka returns as Yui! But as an ever energetic one unlike her mother! Everything changes for a child when they are brought up in a loving and caring family.

It was awkward in the beginning of the manga not because of the age difference but Haruka being a minor but I guess they were meant to be for each other in the end.

Mature Haruka looked more beautiful than the first imagination that Shinichi had way back in the first chapter when he first imagined her as an adult. Haruka is a truly strong character never wavering from her feeling for Shinichi over all this time.

They only had Yui so I wondered why she was mentioned to be already acting like an onee-chan. Then I realized it could only have meant that Shinichi and Haruka are already expecting their second child.

Sugita being pressurized by everyone (including Yui!) to marry Utako was a bit too much but I guess they were meant for each other, too. I found it amusing that Utako probably didn't realize it yet that Sugita started to see her as a love interest. Maybe an extra chapter regarding their marriage wouldn't have been bad!

The most wonderful person in the entire manga is gotta be Gakki's wife, lol. She was always left out of all these gatherings at Shinichi's place yet she probably never complained to the point that would make Gakki leave the group! I wish there were more chapters about her.

This was actually a pretty good read. I would probably give it an 8/10.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 21, 2017 8:47 AM
Oct 2012
Anyone know when 42 will come out translated?
Mar 1, 2017 7:41 PM

Nov 2011
It's been awhile since I've read this so my memories about the series is about fuzzy. I think the final chapter was okay, nothing impressive but I'm really glad to see Yui being cheerful.

Masahiro and Utako ending up together is also a pleasant sight to see. 7/10. I might have to re-read a few chapters in this manga to refresh my memories about.
Mar 1, 2017 9:36 PM
Jan 2017
Sep 20, 2017 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
I can't bring myself to drop this to a 7 so I dropped it to an 8.
I really loved this manga for so long and it sucks how disappointing the last volume was.
Xeredge said:

Then don't read it ffs, there aren't many manga like this, christ.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Nov 28, 2017 3:45 AM

Jun 2017
Well said @shanimebib - I totally agree with you and love your concise statements!

Overall, enjoyed this series!

-Ken R.
ATATATATATATATATA! Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.
Shout-out to @SpectralPoison (2017 Secret Santa) for creating this wonderful gift [signature/profile/avatar pics]!
Nov 9, 2019 12:07 AM

Jun 2015
I think the ending was good but the plot moved to slowly and seemed forced at times.
:)
Nov 30, 2020 10:04 AM
Nov 2020
I really liked the story but the only thing that annoyed me is when Sugita liked Morimoto. It was almost as if he was forcing his love onto her, as if she didn't have any right to have an opinion about this, like whether she likes an old man or someone her age it's up to her but he was always so imposing it became annoying at some point.
Jun 23, 2021 12:02 PM

Jan 2021
I like this story it always bothers me the fact that shes so young but no matter how many times i read it I'm left with one thought....so that's what its like. How torturous but the guy endured. Hes really sweet i honestly would like to believe men can be like that. I think hes a good guy. I like the story and I'm happy they were all happy in the end. Though i was wondering one thing at the end there. Every one was there at the end.....except glasses guys wife and kid....are they okay??
Jun 28, 2022 12:13 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Is this a pedo manga?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

3 by Sukkrose »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:57 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

3 by Methas »»
Mar 19, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2016

4 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 23, 2021 12:01 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 40 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2016

3 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 23, 2021 12:00 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Koi no Hanashi Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

4 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 23, 2021 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.