Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2015 8:22 PM

Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Surprised this hasn't been made yet, considering the subs were out 2 days ago.

Anyway, I was expecting a little more from the tag-battle, but Serena needed to go and train after getting some inspiration.

Tierno also lost to Olympia. He's still not on Ash's level, not even close.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Oct 11, 2015 5:27 PM

Feb 2012
I wonder if Eevee still will be crowd shocked or whatever, but interested in seeing how serena uses that swift and dance in the tripokalon
Oct 11, 2015 8:35 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Tierno is miles below Ash's level.

LOL at Chespin offering Eevee and macaron. Eevee quickly says no lol

The tag battle was never serious to begin with. Blastoise and Eevee mainly spent their screen time dancing. But Serena did come up with a new idea for a performance.

Oct 13, 2015 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
Did not think they could actually make Blastoise "dance"... lol.

And Ivysaur's facial expression remains unchanged...

As for Eevee, well it's already good at dancing, so using it's dance as the base should have been obvious.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 16, 2015 9:16 AM

Jun 2015
One of the things I was stoked about was (having seen screenshots from Serebii before watching the episode) knowing what all the Eeveelutions hubub was about, the fact that Eevee reacted to one particular Eeveelution made me speculate that maybe that what it wants to be (or maybe felt the most inspired by) and I dig it since it's my favorite Eeveelution, plus it kinda contrasts with Braixen and Pancham.

I just generally love any Serena focused episode. No but really, I love Serena as a character and her episodes always has my full attention (and more to be honest) and I really look forward to the next one (although I already know the outcome because of seeing screenshots, again from Serebii).
Oct 20, 2015 4:00 PM

Oct 2014
Another Serena episode, an appearance by Tierno and Shauna (and technically Trevor), keep the good episodes coming! I love this trio because they had so little action in the games. Seeing them in the is a much better use of these characters. Since Tierno has Blastoise, and Charmeleon and Ivysaur are in their second stage, I personally believe they'll get to their third stages and mega evolve in the next series.

I'm pretty sure Eevee is going to evolve into Sylveon, since it would be the first fairy type in the main party (unless Ash gets something like klefki or carbink). But then, Serena has a vaporeon in the games, and that's my favorite eeveelution, so that would be cool as well.
Oct 20, 2015 4:06 PM

Oct 2014
rafi160 said:
I wonder if Eevee still will be crowd shocked or whatever, but interested in seeing how serena uses that swift and dance in the tripokalon

I remember in an advanced generation episode (in the Hoenn region) when May befriended a wild bulbasaur who lived with lots of wild grass types in some sanctuary far from humans. She used it a few episodes in a contest and it was terrified of the crowd during the appeal round. This may have been the same episode where it got beaten in the double battle against a girl's flareon and lairon. The judges all chastised May for not being conscious of Bulbasaur's inexperience. I think Serena is still going to wait for Eevee to get over its shyness before putting it in competitions.
Oct 20, 2015 4:13 PM

Oct 2014
Ash running with a piece of bread at the end of the episode was the most hilarious thing! It's like it was a joke by the creators about his obliviousness to romance. I wonder what he would have done if he ran into someone.
CRASH
Ash: Ouch. Sorry, I didn't see you there! Grins
Serena: 'Blushing' I-I-It's alright... Um, do you... know what this means?
Ash: What what means?
Serena: 'Sighs" Never mind.
Dec 16, 2015 7:08 AM

Nov 2014
AHHH Todd Haberkorn is back <3 (Tierno)
And lol Shauna knows Serena likes Ash xD

Eevee is so cute! Now that Serena knows about all of Eevee's possible evolutions, I wonder which she'll go with. I kinda hope she goes with Sylveon because it seems perfect for performances and it was just introduced in this gen. But they might surprise us...I still hope it's Sylveon though. Sylveon is so pretty <3

Lol Ash running with bread in his mouth at the end. It's kinda a cliché that if you're late for something, you have to run with bread in your mouth. That's one of my favorite clichés xD

Serena's probably going to have to keep helping Eevee get over it's shyness, or else it might get stage fright =0
Dec 16, 2015 7:19 AM

Nov 2014
plutodiplomat said:
I'm pretty sure Eevee is going to evolve into Sylveon, since it would be the first fairy type in the main party (unless Ash gets something like klefki or carbink). But then, Serena has a vaporeon in the games, and that's my favorite eeveelution, so that would be cool as well.

Serena (as a rival) only has a Vaporeon in the games if you chose Froakie as your starter. I chose Fennekin as my starter in XY, so she would have had a Flareon, but I'm a girl so my rival was Calem and HE had the Eeveelutions. In XY the Kanto Eeveelution she has corresponds with the type of starter you chose. Fennekin=Flareon, Froakie=Vaporeon, and Chespin=Jolteon. I always wondered why the gen 1 Eeveelutions were Fire, Water, and Electric instead of Grass...Seems like Leafeon should have been gen 1 instead of Jolteon xD
Jan 15, 2016 8:40 AM

Jul 2013
Oh, the one they showed here was Lights! Camera! Pika! I guess I'll have to come back to this next week!
Jan 23, 2016 5:28 AM

Jul 2013
okay, they showed this episode this week here in UK.

I got a Fennekin in Y and Froakie in X lol. I never knew that about the games lol.

That was cute trying to get Eevee to become more familiar and confident with the rest of their Pokemon.

I really hope Eevee dances and uses swift a lot in Serena's performance.

I didn't really think Eevee looked like it wanted to evolve. But Sylveon would make most sense since fairy types are new and all and it looks like one would sort of suit Serena's style and stuff.

I thought you had to use a stone to evolve Eevee in to whatever you wanted :/

Serena blushing when Shauna said "that's why you like him" because he's so happy or whatever and she said she just admires it lol. Awww. She really likes him a lot, I think she should tell him.

It was funny when they were running late at the end, especially Ash with bread in his mouth lol.
stephtastropheJan 23, 2016 6:38 AM
Oct 2, 2016 9:18 PM

Dec 2012
Really, Tierno? You could have saved time by simple walking instead of spinning Kamex. Speaking of Kamex...that is the smallest Kamex yet.

Tierno trying to smash again. lol

*Eureka runs to Kamex*

Eureka: Whoa, it's huge.

Me: That's what she said.

That's our Harimaron. Screwing shit up.

Elle!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you so much.

Of course Satoshi would use a level 100 Pikachu to help train Eievui.

Holy crap! Tierno and Kamex are doing the crip walk. LMAO

Got a few Jewmanbolto's this episode.

lol at the ending. Satoshi with the toast in his mouth and Citron carrying Eureka.
RobOct 2, 2016 9:41 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.