Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 16, 2016 11:38 AM

May 2011
poor Akatsuki his girl gone with the mystical cat :P
Aug 8, 2016 7:12 AM

Jul 2013
Oh no, best girl in the series is in love with a cat. B-but muh waifu.
Aug 9, 2016 10:26 AM

Dec 2009
One of my fav chapters in the manga. I prefer the manga version but this was great.

Cat Sith X Akari, RIP Akatsuki
Sep 1, 2016 11:07 PM

Feb 2011
I had been holding to see this because I know it will be a single experience. So I waited until a good moment and when Euphoria started play, I couldn't hold some tears. How I love this series, this world and these characters.

A smile from the start until the end and a bit of that nostalgic feeling in the Cait Sith scene.

Be able to learn, appreciate the little things of Aqua and their misteries is our own "miracle". It is important lesson that I bring to my life everyday.
Music is freedom
Oct 9, 2016 5:42 PM

Aug 2015
We finally got a good introduction of the new characters which is great, their screen time was short-lived though. So the part with Cait Sith's final meeting with Akari was actually adapted from the manga? That's rather nice.
Oct 30, 2016 7:44 AM

Dec 2007
The commentary track was so funny for this episode when Alice's VA said she wanted to go to venice for real and the others responded with "the water isn't as clear in real life" and crushed her dreams. I was laughing so hard.

Jan 9, 2017 3:08 PM

Feb 2013
Ai-chan found friends, that's nice.
Akari said goodbye to Cait Sith, that was kinda sad.
Apr 23, 2017 8:38 PM

May 2016

That makes a lot of sense actually.

Wow, what an incredible episode like always. Natural's OP playing felt nostalgic.

What a masterful episode of Aria in this post-Origination time. 10/10 for me, again.
FestivalsOfComfApr 23, 2017 9:06 PM
May 3, 2017 9:58 PM
Dec 2014
Great episode. Sad that the journey is over though.
Sep 20, 2017 3:19 PM

Jan 2010
jamesismynamo said:
When "Euphoria" started I just straight wept

This episode was beautiful, it hit me in all the right places. I love stuff having to do with goodbyes. Man, this show is really something else.

this...it's just i got so many feels watching this it's amazing... oh, aria :(

Everything is just so smooth, i did not expect it to be this good considering the rating on MAL...i guess people just don't know to appreciate it as we did back in the day.

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Dec 31, 2017 2:45 AM

Jun 2007
I actually don't like the fact that Ai is all about miracles and meeting Cait Sith... we are given the second Akari basically, and that's just lazy
see you, space cowperson . . .
Dec 31, 2017 12:32 PM

Jul 2009
Sorvarin said:
I actually don't like the fact that Ai is all about miracles and meeting Cait Sith... we are given the second Akari basically, and that's just lazy
I don't think that's an accurate description of Ai.

1. To begin with, I don't believe they'll make a Sequel with Ai being the main character because Ai will be the next child loved by Aqua(Not as loved, but in a similar 'Ai meets Mysteries').
2. Next, we need to draw a wall between the anime & manga. The Penpal in the manga is Cait Sith. The penpal in the anime is Ai.
-2a. Because Ai is the penpal in the anime, she is susceptible to being affected by Akari's mysterious encounters and desires to see them as well.
-2b. Ai in the manga doesn't appear this much and her personality isn't fleshed out as Akari 2.0 like it is in the anime.

In summary:
Ai is interested in Aqua/Cait Sith from her encounters and is likely to follow in Akari's footsteps.
EXCEPT you should remember the picnic episode where Alicia takes Akari to visit a place and they instead end up at a no-longer working rail car. They failed to end up where they were going but still enjoyed their picnic.

I honestly feel that Alicia most definitely had enjoyed going around Aqua and having wonderful encounters. I'm not saying she met Cait Sith but I'm willing to bet she has.
SO, it's likely Akari is someone who followed in Alicia's footsteps. Why are you only bashing little Ai!? Because we don't know about Alicia's encounters? What if you didn't know about Akari's encounters, would you be fine with Ai the way she is portrayed in the Avvenire?

Even in the anime, Ai isn't a copy of Akari. She may be taking up Akari's encounters with Cait Sith but she is different. She doesn't take pleasure in meeting new people. She doesn't have stupid thoughts like wondering if/when an old man with a push cart will end up at his destination on time, and so on.
Jan 20, 2018 10:08 AM

Sep 2014
Beautiful Episode as usual. That Euphoria really caught me off guard and hit me like a truck. It carries lots of sweet memories of that time.
Aug 22, 2019 10:59 PM

Oct 2018
Great to see that Cait Sith's Story Arc from The Natural got the closure here that The Origination never really offered it. Also just great to see how things have changed since the girls became Primas. Looking forward to the last one!
Mar 11, 2020 8:44 AM

Aug 2016
So glad they finished Cait Sith story in this episode. A good episode with a nice resolution.
Ego = 1 / Knowledge | "More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego." Albert Einstein
My ratings:
Jun 17, 2020 6:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hello there, new girls, nice Introduction from all of you. I am really glad to met you!
Azusa?
Anya?
Ai?
Nice miracle you had, there, Ai-cwhan!
Ah, Cait Sith, hishashiburi! But, its just a shadow, not its full appearance. Such ashamed. Fortunately, Ai-cwhan kept happy with that, so i will gladly accept that semi come back!

Its look like the industry of Undine became more united on that era. Thanks to the Grandma, and maybe Alicia-san to fix that condition. But, still, poor Ai-cwhan. Her profile should be reveal as long as the Aria Company keeping its existence. Yet, i found it funny. A private, very small company like Aria really popular like that. Even others big company knew her apprentice like Ai-cwhan really surprising matter. However, its still understandable. Once again, thank to Grandma and Alicia-san for that great changed of the Undine's data joint data ventura. Nice story continuations, to be honest.

Ah, another flashback from Akari replying the miracle Ai-cwhan happened. A great bye-bye, i've ever seen. Its very magic, its a miracle, its very usual Akari's antic. I was smirk. That was really a nostalgia, including some past imaginery in the ending song. Ah, a great direction there, imho.

Shit. Its almost over. Only 1 left episode. I felt bad. But, the good thing must come to and end. Lets see how well the closurement was made of this amazing little OVA, to served as a continuations of the Aria serialization.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 9, 2021 2:53 PM

May 2010
This episode really warmed my heart, as Aria usually does!

I loved the new undine trio. I need to see more of Anya ASAP. I would love to see a show focused on those 3, but at the same time I’m fine with what we have. :)
Nov 29, 2021 5:14 AM

Sep 2021
1st episode, Undine.

Now, Euphoria. 💙

Bringing back the opening themes.

Aria-shachou seems to be growing old in terms of his voice. It's not the usual Puinyah like in the 1st 3 seasons.

Now we have a new trio, new generation of undines from the 3 companies. I wish they would make a series that's a cour or 2.
May 3, 2022 7:45 PM

Mar 2018
I'm liking the next generation of Water Faries, they seem to be a more "normal" group than Aika, Alice, and Akari.

I've never been the biggest fan of the supernatural elements in Natural, but this episode was pretty nice, along with the scenary.

Loved the ED and how it went through the events of Natural.
Sep 19, 2022 1:34 PM

Jun 2015
I love Cait Sith episodes
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 30, 2023 2:32 PM

May 2021
Aria in the sky was so adorable 
Inhales oxygen
Aug 24, 2023 5:55 AM

Dec 2020
There's the super natural elements again. It's kinda calming knowing the cycle continues again. Now all the apprentices the main 3 are acquainted
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria The Avvenire Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Oct 10, 2015

86 by Muow »»
Aug 25, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Aria The Avvenire Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Sep 25, 2015

109 by Muow »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:51 AM

» Picture Drama

BernieSorbet - Apr 11, 2016

6 by TyrantRC »»
Jan 2, 2023 8:16 AM

» Character Designs [UPDATED 6/13]

-Karoshi- - Apr 5, 2015

14 by ernietheracefan »»
Sep 13, 2015 4:04 PM

» Key Visual

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2015

29 by ernietheracefan »»
Sep 13, 2015 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.