Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2015 2:32 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Would have been awesome if Eurika got to keep Gachigoras. (Her new voice actor sounds a bit strange at times though.)
Sep 26, 2015 7:43 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I hope this wasn't a one time show. As in we no longer see a Tyrantrum in the show. It would've been a massive boost to Citron's team.

Eureka saying goodbye reminded me of the Charizard episode back in Johto. When Ash and friends when to the Charizard Valley.

Sep 26, 2015 9:14 AM

Nov 2009
SweetGelato said:
I hope this wasn't a one time show. As in we no longer see a Tyrantrum in the show. It would've been a massive boost to Citron's team.

Eureka saying goodbye reminded me of the Charizard episode back in Johto. When Ash and friends when to the Charizard Valley.

probably a one time thing, since they didn't get Auroras either, they're counterparts of this GEN.

Also, pokemon goodbyes are always sad yet interesting at same time.
Since this time's goodbye is between a one day relationship thing, they weren't even actual Trainer and Pokemon in first place.

Tyrantrum already belong to another Trainer

Unlike the previous Goodbyes, most of them belong to Ash, and spend quite an amount of time together.

However, what made this one emotional is Eurika is a little girl, and we all know how little girls act when something they like/ love is taken away, lol.
(Eurika is actually act a bit mature than RL kids)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 26, 2015 9:06 PM

Jul 2015
Cool episode
Sep 27, 2015 2:43 PM

Feb 2014
ohh shit imagine if citron got to keep that thing because of eurika. He would have gotten a free powerhouse.

And how long is this new Eureka voice actor staying? I heard her original va is on maternal leave or something but maaan this new voice was... lets just hope we can get her back soon
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Sep 29, 2015 4:48 PM

Jul 2007
I actually liked Eurekas voice this episode!

I think it was a mistake that Eureka didn't keep Tyrantrum, thought it was a great fit, smallest member of the team with the largest pokemon, wouldn't have been OP as Eureka isn't in the majority of fights.
Oct 9, 2015 9:45 PM

Jul 2015
It's impossible not to love Eureka's episodes :)

Very cute at the beginning, kept me with a big smile all the time as usual.
And the feels I didn't ask for at the end. Very good episode.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Oct 11, 2015 2:30 AM

May 2009
Another strong episode in an already great anime.
Oct 17, 2015 4:15 PM

Oct 2014
Eureka is probably my favorite character in the xy anime. She's cheerful, funny, and smart. I don't think Tyrantrum could have stayed; It was too powerful for how little time it was with Eureka, not to mention being a drgon type. This may also be why Ash's Goodra left (although I did like it's story arc). Of course, Ash still has Noibat, so I hope it evolves.
Still, Tyrantrum was just as awesome as I imagined it wold be in the anime. This was a pretty good episode.
Dec 16, 2015 4:22 AM

Nov 2014
Bonnie is SOOOOOOO cute ^,^ I really really love Bonnie. She's one of my favorite overall characters from Pokémon ^_^
I knew she wouldn't get to keep Tyrantrum, but it was still super sad when she had to leave it behind...She would have been such a good trainer for it, and although she's not a trainer yet, I'm super anxious to see what her team will start to look like once she becomes one. Tyrantrum would have been so perfect for her just like Flabebe =( Kinda reminds me of Max and Ralts...

I hope some day she can come back and get Tyrantrum and Flabebe...

They had so many Tyrunt and Tyrantrum, they totally could have just given it to her, too...What little girl doesn't want a giant dinosaur as a pet? I know I did when I was her age...
Dec 30, 2015 1:07 PM

Jul 2013
It was sad that after bonding with Tyrantrum so well that Bonnie had to let it stay in the lab. Although, I guess the others were it's family but since they had so many (I thought maybe it was the only one) they could have let it go with her. Dinosaurs are awesome. She looked after it so well.

I wish she had gotten to take it on her journey with her. I hope she will see it again and Flabebe.

Team Rocket were funny.
Mar 19, 2020 2:01 PM

Dec 2008
So this was the episode where Kanai Mika, veteran seiyuu who's previously had other Pokemon roles like Satoshi/Ash's Chikorita takes over the role of Eureka/Bonnie a while while Ise Mariya was on maternity leave. Just in time for Eureka focus episode at that. She sounds great as usual but voice actor replacements in any language I find distracting.

Cute and fun episode though.
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode focusing on Bonnie.
Would've loved if she could've kept Tyrantrum though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 71 Discussion

Tanma - May 7, 2015

20 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.