Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 12, 2015 11:18 AM
Mar 2015
Love Live! The School Idol Movie Discussion

It's AMAZING!!! The scene, art, design Almost perfect!!, but the plot seem...ha~

lol some fan is crying, some fan didn't crying but make crying sound. xD I CAN'T BELIEVED!!

Some scene make me wanna cry, ( I feel Cold and Doki Doki~ too)

I really like Honoka and Umi scene *snift *snift
I really love Maki scene (FUUU My Mind Gonna Blow XD) [where Make get out from car and said "I'm leaving", leaning in and.. fuu xD]

Kotori know everything in New York, heh.

???huhu this time a new Mysterious Girl (Last time is little Maki #OVA) this time is.... dunno, maybe Future Honoka?
romax said:
Regarding the mystery girl, I really believe she Is future Honoka.
It was made clear on their last meeting when she mentioned the line "You can do it (jump), just like THAT time". (Not really verbatim but it went like: 跳べるよ、あのときとおなじ...)
And the only ones who knew about Honoka jumping at that flashback scene was Kotori, Umi, and Honoka herself. They mystery girl also said that word "you can jump" (跳べる) on their first meeting (when they were already heading back to the hotel).

Something sort of a fantasy addition but I agree with Janethan23 that it's something they did already with the M.U.S.I.C start OVA (only opposite for Maki though).

But thinking of that mystery girl as Honoka's future...so probably Honoka's pursuing to be a solo artist in the future somewhere in the West?

The Ending was Wonderful!! like S2 Final EP!!!

[My Score to this movie : 10!!!)
S-QuadrupleJun 24, 2015 9:51 AM
Jun 12, 2015 11:43 PM
Oct 2008
It's a theatrical release, so the earliest would have been midnight JST today (the 13th).
Jun 13, 2015 3:24 AM
Mar 2015
bobo343 said:
It's a theatrical release, so the earliest would have been midnight JST today (the 13th).

Aired date?
Jun 13, 2015 4:12 AM
Mar 2015
wetzel said:
is it going to be subbed anytime soon? or will we have to wait until it comes to theaters in america?
Dunno. :3 i hope...the fansub release the movie ;_;
Jun 13, 2015 4:56 AM

Feb 2014
wetzel said:
is it going to be subbed anytime soon? or will we have to wait until it comes to theaters in america?

Fansubs will sub it once the BD comes out which will most likely take 5 to 6 months after the theatrical release in Japan.
Jun 13, 2015 5:13 AM

Mar 2009
I just saw it in theaters. Aside from the odd pacing, everything was great. Especially the ending, as we get some closure on what will happen to μ's. I can answer questions if anyone wants to know something.
Jun 13, 2015 3:05 PM

Nov 2012
FreedomT1 said:
I just saw it in theaters. Aside from the odd pacing, everything was great. Especially the ending, as we get some closure on what will happen to μ's. I can answer questions if anyone wants to know something.

Why did they go to NYC? What was the email about? How many insert songs were there? Who was best girl?!
Jun 13, 2015 7:12 PM

Mar 2009
mewtwo21 said:
FreedomT1 said:

Why did they go to NYC? What was the email about? How many insert songs were there? Who was best girl?!

That was like the only part I didn't understand. I think

Insert songs...IIRC5-6. Each one of the year groups had their own song.
And best girl is me being biased but Maki. >_>
Jun 13, 2015 11:10 PM
Aug 2010
Should be 6 songs...think that is what I counted when I saw it saturday. (3 for the specific year groups, 1 in NYC, and the last 2 within the last 15 or so minutes of the film...)

In regards to NYC, if I understood it right as I was a bit iffy on that part the most...

FreedomT1 said:
Going to nearly fully agree with this. The odd pacing every now and then was a bit awkward...but overall the movie was loads of fun.

Among other things, I loved how each of the year group students broke out into song. Especially the 3rd years.
Jun 14, 2015 12:21 AM

Mar 2009
FlavoryFantasy said:
Should be 6 songs...think that is what I counted when I saw it saturday. (3 for the specific year groups, 1 in NYC, and the last 2 within the last 15 or so minutes of the film...)

In regards to NYC, if I understood it right as I was a bit iffy on that part the most...

FreedomT1 said:
Going to nearly fully agree with this. The odd pacing every now and then was a bit awkward...but overall the movie was loads of fun.

Among other things, I loved how each of the year group students broke out into song. Especially the 3rd years.

That sounds about right. I don't know why but that part of the movie was just hard to understand for me. Also do you know what's up with
Jun 14, 2015 1:32 AM
Aug 2010
FreedomT1 said:
That sounds about right. I don't know why but that part of the movie was just hard to understand for me. Also do you know what's up with

Yeah, for me it was also the toughest part of the movie for me to understand. Everything else I pretty much grasped.

I'll be watching the movie again either monday or tuesday since I'm still here in Japan for a few more days...
Jun 14, 2015 2:09 AM

Mar 2009
FlavoryFantasy said:
FreedomT1 said:

Yeah, for me it was also the toughest part of the movie for me to understand. Everything else I pretty much grasped.

I'll be watching the movie again either monday or tuesday since I'm still here in Japan for a few more days...

Hmm

Going to see it again? Your wallet must be hurting. Did you get the 1,200 yen drink/popcorn combo with the love live themed box?
Jun 14, 2015 2:48 AM
Aug 2010

My wallet is indeed dying...but it is within my Japan funds/budget, as I had planned to watch the movie at least twice, maybe 3 times, but 2 should suffice. I didn't get the 1.2k yen drink/popcorn the first time around. Probably will on my next watch though.
Jun 14, 2015 4:47 AM

Nov 2007
FlavoryFantasy said:

It is indeed 6 songs.

◆劇場版挿入歌
Angelic Angel μ’s
SUNNY DAY SONG μ’s
僕たちはひとつの光 μ’s
Hello,星を数えて 一年生
?←HEART BEAT 三年生
Future style 二年生
As Times Goes By 女性シンガー(CV.高山みなみ)

◆補足
Angelic Angel:CMで流れてる曲
SUNNY DAY SONG:みんなで歌った曲
僕たちはひとつの光:実質EDテーマ

Source: http://sifblog.net/19366

Details for the 3 movie singles were released yesterday at TSUTAYA (http://top.tsite.jp/news/campaign/24254968/)

■特典:CD3枚収納スリーブケース(3タイトル連動特典)
■対象商品
【商品①】
発売日:2015年7月1日(水)
タイトル:劇場版『ラブライブ!The School Idol Movie』挿入歌 「Angelic Angel/Hello,星を数えて」
アーティスト:μ's/星空 凛(CV.飯田里穂)・西木野真姫(CV.Pile)・小泉花陽(CV.久保ユリカ)
品番:LACM-14361/JAN:4540774143610/価格:1,200円(税抜)
【商品②】
発売日:2015年7月8日(水)
タイトル:劇場版『ラブライブ!The School Idol Movie』挿入歌 「SUNNY DAY SONG/?←HEARTBEAT」
アーティスト:μ's/絢瀬絵里(CV.南條愛乃)・東條 希(CV.楠田亜衣奈)・矢澤にこ(CV.徳井青空)
品番:LACM-14362/JAN:4540774143627/価格:1,200円(税抜)
【商品③】
発売日:2015年7月15日(水)
タイトル:劇場版『ラブライブ!The School Idol Movie』挿入歌 「僕たちはひとつの光/Future style」
アーティスト:μ's/高坂穂乃果(CV.新田恵海)・南ことり(CV.内田 彩)・園田海未(CV.三森すずこ)
品番:LACM-14363/JAN:4540774143634/価格:1,200円(税抜)

Cover for the 1st single:

A special video was also shown at Akibahara UDX, which features Angelic Angel.

EjcJun 14, 2015 4:52 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jun 14, 2015 12:18 PM
Mar 2015
Will the movie come out online? Or is there any other way to see it other than seeing it live?
Jun 14, 2015 9:15 PM
Aug 2010
@Ejc okay, thanks for confirming that.

@brendetta/Hailex : The BD/DVD won't come out for another 6ish months after this release, like usual for movies. Unless of course there was some business motives to release it sooner somehow...

So the only way to see it anytime soon would be, in Japanese theaters, when it comes out internationally in a few months, or...a shitty camrip that could show up withing the next few months.
Jun 14, 2015 11:59 PM

Nov 2007
The weekend gross number is in. The movie had 251,811 attendees on 121 screens, for an opening weekend gross of ¥400,235,800. It is the highest opening weekend gross for a late-night anime franchise movie since Madoka Movie 3, which did ¥400,003,600 in its opening weekend:
https://twitter.com/moviewalker_bce/status/610327335628201984
元編集長の映画便り
‏@moviewalker_bce
『ラブライブ!The School Idol Movie』は全国121館で動員25万1811人、興収4億23万5800円。動員・興収共に1位を獲得です

EDIT: The ANN news article is wrong. It says 436 million yen for Madoka Movie 3, but they obviously did not read the quoted Yaraon article which says the correct 400.0036 million yen for Madoka Movie 3.

This PV contains SUNNY DAY SONG, one of the 6 songs from the movie.

Better quality of the Angelic Angel video I posted earlier.

EjcJun 15, 2015 3:30 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jun 15, 2015 10:30 AM

May 2008
Like mentioned in the club, Im just curious as too which country exactly is the movie going to premier overseas. Anyone know?
Jun 15, 2015 1:43 PM

Feb 2014
overseas screening

Taiwan
Handler: Top-Insight International Co., Ltd.
Cities: Taipei and other major cities
Start Date: Early August, 2015

Hong Kong
Handler: Top-Insight International Co., Ltd.
Start Date: August 6, 2015

Korea
Handler: ANIPLUS INC.
Cities: Seoul, Pusan, and other major cities
Start Date: Early August, 2015

Thailand
Handler: Dream Express (DEX) Co., Ltd.
City: Bangkok
Date (Screening Event): Late August, 2015

USA
Handler: NIS America, Inc.
Cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Washington D.C., Dallas and other major cities
Start Date: September 12, 2015

Australia
Handler: MADMAN ENTERTAINMENT PTY. LTD.
Cities: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra and other major cities
Start Date (1 Weekend Screening): September, 2015 *Actual date TBD.

New Zealand
Cities: Auckland, Wellington and other major cities

Malaysia, Philippines
Handler: ODEX PRIVATE LIMITED
Start Date: October 1, 2015

Singapore
Start Date: October 8, 2015
*Premier screening event date TBD.

Vietnam, Brunei
Start Date: Early October, 2015

Indonesia
Start Date: October 21, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 9:46 PM

Mar 2012
OrangeRafi said:
Australia
Cities: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra and other major cities
I already knew about this information, but I'm going to use this is yet another opportunity to say 'Thank you based Madman'.

I'm actually really glad that it went to Madman and not one of the smaller publishers like Hanabee or Siren.
Jun 17, 2015 9:34 AM
Jun 2015
so many lovely words in the movie
https://youtu.be/zMWxqHzfV1k

00:48
Honoka "I do love school idols who are trying to sparkle wholeheartedly within a limited time."
限られた時間の中で、精一杯輝こうとする、スクールアイドルが好き。

00:54
Honoka "At last, I found my answer."
見つかったよ、答え。

01:04
Eli "We're school idols, till the end."
私達は最後までスクールアイドル。
Jun 19, 2015 10:32 AM

Apr 2012
Luckily I was in Tokyo last week to watch the movie and it was entertaining.
The plot was simple. It was more like the proper end to everything.
Sadly; nothing last forever... only fond memories.

It's a good thing while I was there I got to see the places the show featured:
- Akihabara (Various shops, roads and bridges)
- UDX building (UTX: school of A-Rise)
- Kanda Myoujin Shrine (Nozomi works part time and is the Holy Land for fans)

By the way...

In my opinion:

I believe strongly because:[spoiler]They did that kind of thing in the OVA. Although the OVA was a tad different
still it indicates that they (writers or animators) are capable of using that angle.
Janethan23Jun 19, 2015 12:35 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 20, 2015 8:31 AM
Dec 2013
How many times does Umi blow a kiss in the movie?
WoofmeisterJun 20, 2015 9:21 PM
Jun 20, 2015 8:12 PM
Mar 2013
Just watched the movie at the 2nd day of the opening (got tired at the first day lining up for the goods X) and all I can say is that the movie was really amazing. It really brought me to tears almost every touching scene, and especially the ending. I believe they really did a good job of ending the series and leave a mark of what "muse" is.

LOVE LIVE lives forever! XD

Anyway, I think a lot of people are really debating on this thing, so I like to share my thoughts about it too:

Just remembering the movie kinda makes me sad. It was a great ride with Love Live, now let's see what Love Live Sunshine would bring us next. :3
Jun 24, 2015 7:11 AM
Mar 2015
romax said:
Regarding the mystery girl, I really believe she Is future Honoka.
It was made clear on their last meeting when she mentioned the line "You can do it (jump), just like THAT time". (Not really verbatim but it went like: 跳べるよ、あのときとおなじ...)
And the only ones who knew about Honoka jumping at that flashback scene was Kotori, Umi, and Honoka herself. They mystery girl also said that word "you can jump" (跳べる) on their first meeting (when they were already heading back to the hotel).

Something sort of a fantasy addition but I agree with Janethan23 that it's something they did already with the M.U.S.I.C start OVA (only opposite for Maki though).

But thinking of that mystery girl as Honoka's future...so probably Honoka's pursuing to be a solo artist in the future somewhere in the West?

Yeah i agree too.
Jun 27, 2015 12:02 PM
Jun 2015
A new list of theaters has been revealed for the USA screening! However, the closest theater for me is an hour away :/ Is the movie so good to the point where I should actually watch it in theaters, or should I wait for the Japanese BD? I really want to watch in on the big screen but I don't know if travelling an hour away (on a weekend during a school year, too) would be worth it.
Jul 12, 2015 10:46 AM
Jul 2015
Smeone knows how is divided the trios in the song Sunny Day Song and Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari? I really want know
Jul 20, 2015 3:06 AM

Mar 2012
Watched the movie in Osaka a week or so ago. While I did like it for the most part, especially the new musical numbers, I couldn't help but feel a little underwhelmed. I was kind of expecting the animation quality to be better than that of the TV series, but it felt the same at best. The CGI in the dancing animations has become a tradition of the Love Live anime so I wasn't surprised by it, but the awkwardly animated CGI crowds and cars were way too prominent not to be jarring. Plus, it was hard not to make comparisons to the K-On! movie, and I believe there the whole travel abroad experience was handled much more realistically and interestingly. The humour also felt a bit lacking - there were only a couple ultimately forgettable chuckle-worthy moments. The Japanese audience in the cinema seemed to feel the same way (although to be fair this wasn't one of the first screenings, so it probably largely consisted of superfans who have already heard all the jokes numerous times and casual viewers who were never that into Love Live to begin with). Plus,

Still, the musical numbers were good, there were some heartwarming moments, and the poster they were handing out is pretty neat. Now I guess I gotta catch screenings of that new Hosoda movie and Attack on Titan later (though it's a shame that my flight back home is scheduled on the day the second part comes out).
Jul 28, 2015 7:23 AM

Aug 2013
GarLogan78 said:

Angelic Angel is sung by the first years, Sunny Day Song by the 3rd years, and Bokutachi by the Second years.

1st grader=Hello, Hoshi o Kazoete
2nd grader=Future Style
3rd grader=?←HEARTBEAT
Jul 29, 2015 10:25 PM

Jul 2008
I saw the movie on Tuesday and Wednesday.

The movie was a lot like the TV series. There were great moments for each girl, the songs were catchy, and at times it was heartwarming. It was also really funny (in the first half). But there was the same forced/overdone drama the series had. It got kind of tedious near the end but it all paid of I guess.

The part I am most happy about is that I got an SR Maki and Nico from the screenings XD.
Aug 9, 2015 6:36 AM

Feb 2014
For Love Livers in Australia and New Zealand, here are the cities/states cinemas that will screen the movie on September 12.

AUSTRALIA

NSW

EVENT GEORGE ST
DENDY NEWTOWN

VIC

CINEMA NOVA

QLD

HOYTS MYER CENTRE
DENDY PORTSIDE

SA

EVENT MARION

ACT

DENDY CANBERRA

NEW ZEALAND

AUCKLAND

Academy Cinemas

Hoyts Sylvia Park

HAMILTON

Hoyts Metro

CHRISTCHURCH

Hoyts Riccarton

WELLINGTON

The Embassy

NELSON

State Cinemas Nelson
Aug 12, 2015 10:26 AM

Sep 2013
I saw the movie....
everyone was so pretty
and it was so glorious
made me wanna cry when it was end of Love Live School Idol Project (μ's)
trabeus1Sep 11, 2015 9:37 AM

Aug 13, 2015 9:10 PM
Mar 2015
trabeus1 said:
everyone was so pretty
and it was so glorious
made me wanna cry when it was end of Love Live School Idol Project (μ's)

Is not end yet, Love Live Sunshine is going aired next year!
Aug 17, 2015 2:20 PM

Aug 2015
Regardless I can't wait! Fell in love after seeing the TV anime. Now SIF has also consumed me though.

Sep 7, 2015 5:28 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm surprised that nobody create an "official" discussion topic.

Okay, who's see it already? I won't hit the US shores until this weekend.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Sep 7, 2015 5:38 PM

Nov 2007
This is the movie discussion (without a poll though) since it did air in Japan on June 13th:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1393886

There are Japanese MAL users, so they obviously saw it first, although not many actually discussed here... most of the discussion has been done on the major Japanese websites such as 2ch.

It also aired earlier in other Asian countries such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Thailand in August, and then in South Korea in early September. It will also air in Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico on September 12th (some cities also getting an encore screening on September 13th), so this is not just about the US.
Sep 11, 2015 11:22 PM
Oct 2010
Yup just finished watching the movie in New Zealand :3 The movie is great ._.
Sep 12, 2015 12:04 AM

May 2014
Just got back from the Christchurch screening, this definitely exceeded my expectations. The scene with Rin and Hanayo on the bed almost gave me diabetes.

Angelic Angel was amazing.
Sep 12, 2015 12:46 AM

Mar 2013
Watched it in Adelaide

their last song was incredible, and it was pretty funny too

When that la la la la singing chick was there though the lips were so out of sync it annoyed me so much it's not even funny. there should have been way higher production values then there were for something which sells so well
Full time redditor and fedora owner, gg
Sep 12, 2015 1:03 AM

Jan 2013
Awesome film.

Just saw it in downtown LA an hour ago.

I love the way they decided to wrap everything up.

8/10
Salmon is delicious.
Sep 12, 2015 1:19 AM

Nov 2007
Saw it in Sydney. It was a really good movie, with many funny moments! Looking forward to getting it on BD in December.

The movie totally deserves the title of highest grossing late-night/midnight anime film at 2.55 billion+ yen in Japan. For those curious, the 2nd highest is the Madoka Movie 3 at 2.08 billion yen.
Sep 12, 2015 2:29 AM

Apr 2009
Saw it in Auckland. Crowd was nuts, mostly in a bad way. Movie was fun until the pretty meh drama.

So, it was future Honker, right?
Sep 12, 2015 2:53 AM

Jan 2011
Just came back from the Melbourne screenings! I attended both screenings cosplaying as the Angelic Angel Nico *__* It was a really nice movie, the RinPana and NicoMaki scene almost killed me.

I'm still trying to figure out the identity of the woman that Honoka kept running into, maybe it was her future self?
Sep 12, 2015 3:34 AM

Feb 2014
I attended the Melbourne Central screening

The movie is awesome! I love Nico's reaction while watching Maki and Tsubasa inside the room while composing the song/flirting. The NicoxMaki scenes were priceless. Umi getting lost and overreacting in NY was funny.

I believe the woman that Honoka met was her future self. The woman said they were a group before, performing and having fun until they disbanded which basically what happened to μ's.

The crowd on the cinema was also nice, everyone claps at the end of every song/performance. And thanks to the guy who traded her Eli board for my Hanayo board. I got Nico and Eli boards all in all and I will probably sold the SR Honoka code that I got since I only play in the Jap server
Sep 12, 2015 3:44 AM
Sep 2015
Went to the Brisbane screening, it was a delight from start to finish. Yuri haters BTFO.
Sep 12, 2015 4:08 AM
May 2015
Awesome movie, back from the melb central screening. The atmosphere was great, all the fans in one space, there were people cosplaying as well. I love how everyone was squealing in the rinxhanayo scene. The makixtsubasa (and nico) was so funny. Kinda sad everyone was trading away their Hanayo boards, she's my favourite.

The movie may have not been that great but the experience made it great. 10/10
Sep 12, 2015 4:32 AM
Mar 2015
What a movie
I went to the Melbourne screening and the crowd was amazing
After every song the crowd clapped and the cosplayers really made the atmosphere great.
It's good to see a full wrap up on µ's situation, even though the ending left me in tears.
10/10
Sep 12, 2015 7:31 AM
Nov 2011
Went to the Auckland screening and this was my impressions on it.

Despite having a paper thin plot, I left the movie with a big grin on my face, and a bit of tears despite expecting a lot of crying in the movie. The movie reminded me of the old Disney movies during their Renaissance or a Don Bluth film during his prime. It never over-promised anything, it jumps into a random song and dance, and does it with such earnestness that you can't really hate the movie for what it was trying to do. And that is to say goodbye to µ's (at least in the anime world) and to leave a lasting legacy for any upcoming School Idols. So for those who enjoyed the adventures of µ's take heart that this movie was a big encore and a great way to thank the fans.

One thing you have to take note about the International version is that they replaced "As Time Goes By" with a humming tune. It was kinda obvious since I had the OST before watching the movie and when the scene pop-up, you see the mouth movements weren't in sync with the humming. This might be a problem when NISA and Madman release the movie on disc in a couple of years. However in saying that, the song didn't take anything away from the scene so I'll let it slide as I was just too happy to watch it on the big screen.

Lastly what was amusing was during in the movie theater, there were a lot of girls squeeling during some of the blatant shipping moments. That was rather cute. Anyway, you can tell everyone certainly had a fun time watching the movie.

Can't wait for my BD copy to arrive so that I can watch it all over again.
Sep 12, 2015 10:12 AM

Mar 2008
Well I was going to watch at the NJ showing today but there was no audio. What a waste of time.
Sep 12, 2015 10:24 AM

Mar 2013
Nork22 said:
One thing you have to take note about the International version is that they replaced "As Time Goes By" with a humming tune. It was kinda obvious since I had the OST before watching the movie and when the scene pop-up, you see the mouth movements weren't in sync with the humming. This might be a problem when NISA and Madman release the movie on disc in a couple of years.

That explains it, thanks. Pitchforks have been put away I guess. I thought that was just a fuck-up by sunrise

and I also feel stupid for not thinking of it being Honoka and everyone else seeming to know.
Full time redditor and fedora owner, gg
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is wrong with them? (Spoiler)

Someone_OwO - Feb 17, 2023

6 by Someone_OwO »»
Mar 8, 2023 9:53 PM

» The way this movie ended gave me depression

Kuraya - Dec 31, 2018

3 by rach1m4n »»
Oct 8, 2021 10:46 PM

» [MOVIE SPOILERS] Who did Honoka actually meet?

maskedapple - Oct 4, 2015

49 by Eira_99 »»
Sep 25, 2020 6:42 PM

» I'm going to NYC, where are the real life locations? Help

PoLoBreak - Apr 6, 2018

2 by PoLoBreak »»
May 9, 2018 8:13 AM

» Will Love Live Continue?

trabeus1 - Aug 2, 2015

4 by CarbonMD »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.