Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Specials Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2015 2:50 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This time it was the commercial for the main store. Well let's see what the last special will offer us!
Sep 19, 2015 1:14 AM

Aug 2015
RafaelDeJongh said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
This time it was the commercial for the main store. Well let's see what the last special will offer us!

Where I can find the specials?
Aug 21, 2016 11:23 PM
Apr 2015
i wish people would say where to watch it, if you happen to find them can you let me know as well T-T please
Nov 28, 2016 4:09 AM

Sep 2011
So one store does a commercial with a sexy bunny girl and the other with a cute loli xDD

ArKtiK123 said:
RafaelDeJongh said:

Where I can find the specials?

pikuhh said:
i wish people would say where to watch it, if you happen to find them can you let me know as well T-T please

I downloaded them from a random web, just search the Internet. They weren't subbed though.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Jan 1, 2017 6:58 AM

Feb 2013
Kawaii reon-chan.
Oct 25, 2021 3:35 PM
Sep 2021
kawaiiiiii!!!!!!!! that was funny.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Specials Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 30, 2015

3 by bastek66 »»
Jun 26, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Specials Episode 5 Discussion

5 by THIAGO69RUBEM »»
Oct 25, 2021 3:40 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Specials Episode 3 Discussion

2 by THIAGO69RUBEM »»
Oct 25, 2021 3:31 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. Specials Episode 1 Discussion

1 by Ulquiorra »»
Jan 1, 2017 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.