Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 14, 2019 2:34 PM
Apr 2016
Yuki seems to be slowly regaining her senses. Pretty calm and boring episode, nothing really happened.
Dec 30, 2019 8:21 PM
Jun 2017
This episode was a happy one, but we'll see what happens with Yuki's mental in the next episodes...
Jan 4, 2020 5:40 PM

Nov 2017
Shouldve just killed arnault🐦

I would like to have more dark rainy moments

Also did they dieded

plz @ me
Apr 5, 2020 3:10 AM

Feb 2020
This anime is pretty hard to follow, I only realized we left the flashback when they mentionned the bravery test. And even then, it's hard to know exactly how much time has passed since their encounter with Miki. Not much, apparently, but it would've been nice to get a confirmation. But maybe it is on purpose, in a way to show us how difficult it is for them to keep track of the time in those conditions.
I have been very harsh on Yuki, she is now my favorite character from this show. She is very endearing and interesting. Let me give her a hug... I'm very afraid of the moment she'll completely snap out of her delusion. It'll obviously happen, the anime gives us so many hints.
They replaced Megumi by her tomb in the opening, it's so sad... I miss her now. We got a little scene with her, but it was nice to have her around as if she was still alive. Though it's interesting to see how my theory is pretty much confirmed : Megumi has become not only Yuki's survival instinct, but also her source of comfort, in every way possible. Yuki is really relying on her when she gets scared or lost, which also seems to confirm that Megu's death is what made her fully snap.
This episode also showed that Yuki isn't as oblivious as she looks like, she is sometimes worried due to not remembering things correctly, and Megumi is "there" to comfort her. Poor Yuki.
Also, I am really worried for Tarômaru. The opening now show us the dark truth about Kei and Megumi, but then there's Tarômaru, who still looks perfectly fine. Something is going to happen to him, now I'm sure of it.
May 10, 2020 2:55 PM

Mar 2010
Its sure taking them forever to come to the grips of reality. I think the dog has a better grasp of reality if you think about it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 15, 2020 6:05 PM

Oct 2019
I miss megu-nee :( I was so sad when I found out she was dead this whole time.
Jan 1, 2022 12:13 AM

Apr 2010
As a OP-Skipper I always have to fight the urge to move the mouse whenever the track starts playing. It's totally starting to hit me right in the feels. Speaking of... they're totally just sleeping in the ED right? RIGHT?!
Dec 14, 2022 8:40 AM

Jul 2021
Well that was depressing
How can you keep moving forward if you keep regretting the past?

Jan 4, 2023 6:20 AM
Jan 2023
The episode was very good. Also lunatic loli best girl
Jan 25, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2022
not going to lie, this episode was a little less anticlimactic than the others but i still enjoyed it nonetheless. it had me a little bored (it's hard for me to pay full attention all the time) but i loved the scenes with the balloons and the beautiful apocalyptic landscapes. the animation is so beautiful and i will be recommending this anime to so many people because of how wonderful it is and how eery it is. i love those moments where yuki starts to gain consciousness of what is happening around her, and then flips off again. so interesting
payt asuka langley soryu lover pink haired menace

always open to anime recs! ask me abt my figure collection

May 3, 2023 2:00 AM

Aug 2019
im quite confused when this is all taking place. it seems like its right after the mall trip but they mention the test of courage which seemed like it was a long after yet mii acts like she joined them just yesterday

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2023 8:18 AM

Apr 2013
Looks like Yuki can't keep up her facade forever, it's starting to crumble already.
Oct 23, 2023 8:12 AM
Oct 2019
the mix between sadness and happiness in this episode.

Now every Megu-nee scene is emotional.

next back to the present time?
Dec 9, 2023 11:32 AM
Jan 2022
God damn man this show is so interesting to me I love the relationship between the characters as well as the relationship they have with maintaining Yuki's memory regression. Her traumatic defense mechanism being shown to us through herself first with slithers of reality in the beginning really really helped.
Jan 11, 5:24 AM

Jun 2020
Im not sure if they gonna show the winter but its gonna be pretty interesting see how zombies gonna act when there is a snow everywhere the biggest change to escape the zombies should come at the winter actually thinking they gonna be even more slower
Jan 18, 1:45 AM

Oct 2022
Can’t help but feel the lesson of “world outside is wonderful” is viciously misleading... such great conditions Miki ended with is really nothing but chance and serendipity.... Instead it is likely that Kei would end up horribly than anything else
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

511 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 23, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

328 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

226 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 24, 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.