Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2015 7:45 PM

Nov 2008
I noticed right off the bat that people are harping and getting mad at Alisa with her being a bitch and doesn't care about anything. For example I checked out Chibi's Review on ep. 4 and already he's getting piss off at Alisa because she sayed it didn't fill her quota.

This why I do research because in the game's Alisa really tones down and falls in love with the main hero and acts way more nicer and remember this is this a adaptation so just give her time. If you played Project X Zone you will notice how different her personality is.

She's just following the usual military girl aspects, total bitch at first, but tones down and mellows out later on when a certian someone comes into there world.

Some military girl example's I know

Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss
Tokiko from Buso Renkin
Marlene Angel from Blue Gender
Cryska Barchenowa and Yui Takamura from Muv-Luv
Riela and Imca from Valkyria Chronicles

So what you do you think?
HollowIchigo58Aug 9, 2015 8:24 PM
Aug 17, 2015 5:28 AM
Jun 2015
I like Alisa. She's a bitch, but she's really cool.
Aug 17, 2015 5:34 AM

Nov 2014
What about her. She is that typical female character that inside is a good person but from the outside she a cold bitch probably because she lost someone and now doesn´t want to make any conection again in order to don´t lose it again... That's what I think of her. Normal so far..

But .. she is hot as fuck damn.. and sexy <.<

Aug 17, 2015 5:37 AM

Jul 2015
Let's all be honest, all we care about In Alisa are her underboobs.

"You shall fall in love with someone who doesn't love you.
For not loving someone who did"

Aug 17, 2015 9:53 AM

May 2014
bastek66 said:
Those fucking tits
Aug 17, 2015 10:02 AM

Oct 2007
Girl needs to invest in a bra and a top that fits.
Aug 17, 2015 1:01 PM

Nov 2008
Visceras said:
What about her. She is that typical female character that inside is a good person but from the outside she a cold bitch probably because she lost someone and now doesn´t want to make any conection again in order to don´t lose it again... That's what I think of her. Normal so far..

Yep gotta love Underboobs-Chan
Aug 17, 2015 1:05 PM

Nov 2008
Kuromii said:
Girl needs to invest in a bra and a top that fits.

I've seen far worse.
Aug 17, 2015 1:12 PM

Sep 2014
alisa is the best thing about attack on shit eater
Aug 17, 2015 1:48 PM

Mar 2012
Apparently being a bitch + fanservice = cool character. Every time you hear a positive comment about her it's always about her tits. It's like if you met a girl like her in real life, the only reason you would tolerate her is if you really wanted to get in her pants.
Aug 17, 2015 3:38 PM

Nov 2014
To be honest, to be compeletly honest, as a guy, I do like her because of her design (and I mean the underboobs).

Since the first moment I've met her that I liked her boobs and that's one of the things that kept me watching God Eater ..

I said I said it .. don´t punish me !!

Aug 17, 2015 8:43 PM

Mar 2013
Boob= go watch ToLoveRu and MonMusume.
Why watch something you hate but give excuse to still watch.
Aug 17, 2015 10:22 PM

Dec 2011
Don't worry, if the anime's character development follows the game, she will toned down later and become a nicer and sweet girl. She is like that at first in the game too, but she will become better later on. Project x zone/ god eater 2 games is the alisa after she cool down, and she really become a cooler and nicer woman overall
Aug 17, 2015 11:42 PM
Jun 2015
Maloghurst said:
alisa is the best thing about attack on shit eater

This shit, still?
Why don't people do a little research before spew out bullshit like this?
Aug 17, 2015 11:51 PM

Dec 2013
I like her underboobs. That is all that really stands out so far with her "character"
Aug 18, 2015 12:33 AM

Jun 2015
Not really sure what I am supposed to say if so many anime only watchers are pretty much talking about her underboobs 95% of the time.
I mean... It's obvious that traumatic past circumstances lead her to act coldly around others and that eventually she and Lenka will hook up, but... she's kind of boring to me (like the rest of the cast).
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why not live beautifully until the end?"- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama
Aug 18, 2015 2:39 AM

Aug 2013
Alisa doesn't bother me. She's kind of a loner, but I don't mind her.
Aug 18, 2015 4:26 AM

Nov 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:

Wait, why is Riela in there? She was never an asshole to Kurt. Heck, she's the nicest within a group of misfits that act like total jerks (initially).
I think Alicia should be there instead. I mean, she's not Imca level when it comes to the bitchiness, in fact, she's not, but still, imo, she's a far better pick than Riela.

[i]or[/i], you could just let Imca rule as the supreme queen of bitchiness.
Yes. Best choice, imo.
VarunaBlesAug 18, 2015 8:11 AM
Aug 18, 2015 6:41 AM

Apr 2015
Everything except the underboob Is cool design.

Would like other characters to have this design.
Aug 18, 2015 8:56 AM

Oct 2011
When your only redeeming quality is you let your tits hang out for the world to see, you know you are a crap character.
Aug 18, 2015 9:40 AM
Jan 2012
PantsuuGod said:
Let's all be honest, all we care about In Alisa are her underboobs.
Aug 18, 2015 7:13 PM

May 2012
zetsubousei_hero said:

Welcome to MAL!!!!
Aug 19, 2015 2:45 AM

Sep 2008
Visceras said:

This (and image in spoiler), rest of post not really.
BIG spoiler from the game.

Anyway, in game she was even more bitchy at begging.
SacredusAug 19, 2015 2:55 AM
Aug 19, 2015 8:13 AM
Jan 2012
KamiCity said:

We're specifically expressing the appeal of her underboobs. They are quite mesmerizing.
Aug 19, 2015 8:13 PM

Mar 2013
RickRoss-Sama said:
KamiCity said:

We're specifically expressing the appeal of her underboobs. They are quite mesmerizing.

The stuff I mention have Boobs period. More Mesmerizing.
Aug 22, 2015 10:59 PM

Jan 2014
I like Alisa. And if people are hating on Alisa, then they should hate Soma too.

As far as I'm concerned, God Eater came before Attack on Titan. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Aug 23, 2015 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
We haven't even get to the part where she fucked up yet.

Aug 23, 2015 12:14 PM

May 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
I noticed right off the bat that people are harping and getting mad at Alisa with her being a bitch and doesn't care about anything. For example I checked out Chibi's Review on ep. 4 and already he's getting piss off at Alisa because she sayed it didn't fill her quota.

This why I do research because in the game's Alisa really tones down and falls in love with the main hero and acts way more nicer and remember this is this a adaptation so just give her time. If you played Project X Zone you will notice how different her personality is.

She's just following the usual military girl aspects, total bitch at first, but tones down and mellows out later on when a certian someone comes into there world.

Tokiko from Buso Renkin

Blue Gender sucked IMO. Character relationship felt so forced. Muv Luv was more tolerable, as much of a harem as that turned out to be.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Aug 27, 2015 4:28 PM

Nov 2008
KazuhoYoshii said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

Tokiko from Buso Renkin

Blue Gender sucked IMO. Character relationship felt so forced. Muv Luv was more tolerable, as much of a harem as that turned out to be.

Hey Blue Gender was awseome its part of the classic anime's from Adult Swim
Aug 27, 2015 4:30 PM

Nov 2008
KaiserNazrin said:

Fucked up? she already did in ep. 5 by attacking the Black Vajra by herself.
Aug 28, 2015 3:27 AM

May 2012
She is my favorite character
Aug 28, 2015 6:33 AM

Nov 2011
HollowIchigo58 said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Yeah but no one important die right?

Aug 28, 2015 9:24 PM
Jun 2015
KaiserNazrin said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

Yeah but no one important die right?

Oh god, she gets someone killed?! D:
Apr 18, 2016 9:52 PM
Mar 2013
Alisa bitched out. Mommy and daddy died whaaaaa. Then freezes into a Cam Newton fetal position. And the next episode fucking falls out of the tub and hides in a closet the whole episode. What a whiney little bitch. Kill her ass already and be done. That's not even damsels in distress it's just annoying. Show better pick up from here I'm not impressed.
May 14, 2017 8:00 AM

Jul 2012
Sacredus said:
Visceras said:

This (and image in spoiler), rest of post not really.
BIG spoiler from the game.

Anyway, in game she was even more bitchy at begging.

They changed the story by a whole lot. My favourite scene of GE is when Alisa effs up and traps Lindow alone with that female vajra and dyaus pita. And that cigarette scene, OMG so hot, and cool!
"You guys won't even let me take a rest."

And Soma's romance scene with Shio as well.
よろしく!
Sep 29, 2020 10:48 PM
Nov 2019
thepath said:
She is my favorite character
Why though? She hasn't been significant to the anime. She has only put her teammates in harm's way. I know she's pumped fulled of drugs and everything, but still, there are better characters.
Mar 2, 2021 3:23 AM
Jul 2020
Me personally, I feel they butchered her personality a little. I mean yeah, she did behave like some cocky bitch at the start of the game (mostly because of the director and doctor brainwashing her) but ultimately though, she's a good person.

I doubt the game Alisa would be so callous to assault a fellow God Eater and put him in a leg lock just because she thinks he and his squadmates would abandon the civilians on the plane. Or she goes and leaves a squadmate to fend for themselves after filling her quota (even edgy Soma wouldn't be such a dick to do that). If anything, she would help to show off how good she is. The rest of the other stuff is consistent.

More topics from this board

Poll: » God Eater Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2015

636 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 5:53 PM

» Is this like the worst anime OST ever?

Kayle_x_Morgana - Apr 4, 2022

8 by RudeRedis »»
Mar 2, 7:39 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

255 by Suopi »»
Feb 21, 9:37 AM

» Is it good?

Bijou146 - Jan 18

15 by HenryLeo123 »»
Jan 19, 11:51 AM

Poll: » God Eater Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

262 by Tropisch »»
Jan 4, 7:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.