Forum Settings
Forums
Real Account
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2015 5:09 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is getting freaky...

People's bodies are being turned into marbles D:
Got a real bad feeling about the developments of this chapter. I also wonder if they can reverse what happened to the players.
Aug 5, 2015 12:46 AM

Dec 2014
This chapter: fanservice and real world storyline progression. But I like how the plot just twisted quite a bit! ^_^
Aug 7, 2015 6:24 PM

Sep 2009
the secretary's bl addiction was very amusing.

while it made sense for yuuma to not want to follow his new friends and have them not follow him either, it was still sad to see it happen. in their situation, it really feels like following is cementing their friendship. it makes me wonder if kiriko and that other girl might die.

another longstanding theory of mine was that ataru's one follower at the beginning was actually yuuma, but now, looking back on the private profile and yuuma's memory loss, it looks like that's not the case. i have to wonder what the unknown follower signifies though since kiriko has one too. maybe it has something to do with the system deeming them as special and generating one for them? who knows.

and that marble action. i wonder what's going on there. are some of the marbles in the game actually the players themselves then? without them knowing?

looking forward to the next chapter either way. :D
Aug 8, 2015 4:04 AM

Jun 2011
Hmm, a Twitter-clone. Can't they just 'buy' followers? I'm wondering something. Would it count if your only follower is another account you made?
Jul 28, 2016 12:47 PM

Mar 2015
I just realized that the ex-girlfriend would probably just steal Ataru and not Yuuma...

The triangle jealousy is flaming hot.. Damn. Our new MC is a lady killer. 3 girls liking him. Meanwhile his brother is a siscon who likes her sister and her sister look-alike.

Aug 11, 2023 10:40 PM

Jul 2016
Tsundere gonna tsundere.

It's kinda funny how they repurposed the ex into the blogger girl's comedy duo partner(?)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 30 Discussion

Guilliano - Jul 6, 2015

14 by PatrickJaneFan »»
Feb 6, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 75 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 9, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 55 Discussion

allenallenallen - Dec 27, 2015

7 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:27 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:16 AM

Poll: » Real Account Chapter 53 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2016

4 by FarCritical »»
Aug 14, 2023 8:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.