Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Flag Episode 6 Discussion

Jul 27, 2015 5:29 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought this episode was pretty weak and boring

Jul 3, 2017 12:21 PM

yeah, i felt it was pretty weak as well.

Sep 20, 2018 10:21 AM

What a great episode, I'm glad that the former Kufura is fine, but a bit shocked that the UN really involved innocent civilians in a diversion operation like that, it was too cruel.

But I loved the bit with Shirasu interviewing her teammates about what they think is the most important thing to be a member of the special forces, there isn't really a "right" answer here, and that's the best part because it fleshed out these characters even more. My favorite answer was the one from Ichiyanagi, he said that the most important thing is overcoming fear, and that's also the reason there is, well, was a moth on his machine, because they willingly fly into the fire. I was worried this was going to be a death flag, but so far he's fine, it's a pity they weren't able to recover the flag though, but at least they discovered that the Buddhist leader is only supporting the cease-fire as a facade.

Nov 13, 2018 6:11 PM
i thought it was great. handled the action extremely well and in a very realistic way