3It was OK
10.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
2.5%
Average 4.6
40 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2015 11:50 PM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pregnant sex isn't my cup of tea...

3P though, so I don't care.
Jul 25, 2015 9:22 PM

Feb 2015
I rest my case the GTR is strong on this one, especially when the seductress is in complete control. She even makes the heroine use a dildo while she GTRs the protagonist.

Oh well at least it has a harem ending.
hentaisoulbrothaJul 25, 2015 10:46 PM
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Jul 29, 2015 8:45 AM

Jul 2008
Good end in my opinion, scenes aren't bad :D
Aug 1, 2015 6:42 AM
Oct 2013
Eh, rin-nee waking up naked during sex would probably mean she was being fucked continuously till she passed out
✧ (๑ > ؂ < ๑) ✧
Or just sleeping nude in the infirmary and then got woken up...

In any case, the guy was the typical rapist, forcing her to do it in the boys bathroom and a classroom, cumming inside even when she said not to.

That last 3P part from behind though was bad looping, causing him to look like he kept instantly switch locations and the person he was penetrating/fingering ٩(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)۶

Preggo sex was not especially good, but first time seeing a dick rubbing in between two pregnant tummies. Not sure if there is a term for that kinda thing yet.

Dat end though, it hinted at rin-nee planning to get rid of the nurse and her baby somehow and what a sinister smile (゚⊿゚)
But last ep already XD
User-sanAug 1, 2015 6:46 AM
Aug 1, 2015 11:47 PM

May 2015
It was a good watch 2 mature women with great bodies, my only gripe is I wished this hentai would be 20+ min. I wanted to see some kind of foreplay with Rin-nee & more scenes with Sensei also a preggo scene without squirting breast milk? What da' hell... the shame, I tell you the shame. Lol!

For a 16 min. H-anime the story was wrapped decently. The sex scene were good until the preggo scene in my opinion (to short for my taste and an awful loop), well is Mary Jane so I can forgive them the studio has a good track record...
Aug 5, 2015 3:13 PM

Feb 2015
Another episode with just the nurse would have been nice.
Aug 17, 2015 11:48 AM

Feb 2015
Give major props to Mary Jane for an amazing adaptation of this novel, and for trying to keep it close to Kagami's art style without turning it to shit.
Aug 21, 2015 5:14 AM

Dec 2008
Alls well that ends well. IN the end they are pregnant, and nature is satisfied. a solid 7/10
Aug 22, 2015 6:57 PM
Dec 2014
shadowfox254 said:
Give major props to Mary Jane for an amazing adaptation of this novel, and for trying to keep it close to Kagami's art style without turning it to shit.

Makes the fact that PoRO has exclusive rights to the BISHOP games' adaptations, doesn't it?

Oh well, we take what little good there is...

This was great.
Aug 22, 2015 7:45 PM

Feb 2015
^Oh yeah, PoRo is doing Mesu Kyoushi 4. Ah man.
Nov 24, 2015 11:32 AM
Jun 2014
Lol I loved all of this. The ending was hilarious. That guys children are going to have two moms xD. Unlike others, the prego scenes were hot to me but I'm glad the hentai was vanilla.
Nov 25, 2015 4:17 AM
Oct 2013
Quadraxs said:
that guys children are going to have two moms xD.
not really? The children share a father but the mothers are totally unrelated. They would be half-sisters. Also note the sinister smile and ominous words of rin-nee at the ending, clearly planning to get rid of the nurse and her child!
Jan 7, 2017 12:55 PM
Jun 2015
best anime i ever saw
Dec 23, 2017 8:11 AM

Sep 2012
Lucky bastard like harem MC'S lol

User-san said:

In any case, the guy was the typical rapist, forcing her to do it in the boys bathroom and a classroom, cumming inside even when she said not to.

wrong cause she was embarrassed and did not say i hate it i don't want it no so it wasn't rape :)
at least in anime there exist 2 types of no's i hate it i don't want it no what is in case of rape & embarrassed tsuderer no cause she to embarrassed to admit she likes it & that she loves him & that means no rape if shes just trying to deny if shes just being tsunderer (that's how anime's work, anime logic), u really need to learn more about anime's :)
Sugram22Jul 19, 2022 3:35 AM
Dec 23, 2017 2:12 PM
Oct 2013
@sugram22 Just because you like person desn't mean you like nakadashis and doing it inside boys bathroom or classroom. Rape = acts without consent. Clearly she didn't consent to the stuff.

just because tsundere doesn't mean everything you say you dislike, you actually like. and there is no anime 'logics'. It is just normal logic.

And stop with your smileys at the end at me. it is only annoying. Especially with how you phrased things, It makes you sound condescending.
User-sanDec 23, 2017 2:31 PM
Dec 23, 2017 11:33 PM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@sugram22 Just because you like person desn't mean you like nakadashis and doing it inside boys bathroom or classroom. Rape = acts without consent. Clearly she didn't consent to the stuff.

just because tsundere doesn't mean everything you say you dislike, you actually like. and there is no anime 'logics'. It is just normal logic.

And stop with your smileys at the end at me. it is only annoying. Especially with how you phrased things, It makes you sound condescending.

yes but it was clear she loves him back & she is just tsunderer(she was just 2embarressed to admit that she loves him & wants to F him in the end she said that's why she was strict to put distance between them... & that it was act but in reality she wanted him) & in the it was confirmed that she was just being tsunderer & i said the second type of no is anime logic don't bring real life in to here :)

i think u have issues with seeing the difference in anime & reality, a lot of anime's specially H's have anime logic & ferry little reality

if this was rape H then awry fking H anime is rape H :)
Take off ur rape goggles to see clearly unless u have them inside ur head then its impossible to remove them
ur here the only one who says rape (also review's no1 mentions rape) that also proves there is something wrong with u if only u see rape here

i don't like NTR'S & i don't like Rape anime's so if that would have been rape H i wouldn't have liked it, do u know the comedy Please rape me, to make it shorter & simple MC helps a girl & to THX him she makes a proposal & says that she can detect girls who want to be raped & to thx him she tempts him to use her ability for him so he would get laid i liked it cause this made fun of rape anime's so far this is only R anime i am OK with cause its silly comedy not real rape

my point this anime is made with anime logic not with real life logic so don't try to use real life logic here ask author even he would say he didn't add rape to this story

but i am not gonna argue with the blind cause its pointless cause they will be stuck with what they believe

smileys i add to show i am not pissed cause sometime ppl do tell me chill like i am pissed but i am not
Sugram22Dec 24, 2017 6:28 AM
Dec 24, 2017 4:54 AM
Oct 2013
Sugram22 said:
ask author even he would say he didn't add rape to this story
You say this without knowing at all what the author would say. Just your baseless confidence. Even then, if the author says so, doesn't mean he is right. I could be an author and write story about you where you died. Doesn't mean you didn't die because I said so later.
Sugram22 said:
ur here the only one who says rape (also review's no1 mentions rape) that also proves there is something wrong with u if only u see rape here
No, it proves nothing. Just look at forum posts for episode 1. There are at least 3 people who would agree there is rape in first episode.
Sugram22 said:
i think u have issues with seeing the difference in anime & reality
No such issues. Just because it is a fiction, doesn't mean what happens in the story are not truth inside the story. If a person kills someone inside a story, he is a murderer inside the story. I did not claim anything about reality as a result of anything happening in the story.

By your logic, the "anime no" can't exist in real life and people can't say no while meaning the opposite inside.

If you can prove that she wanted to be cummed inside before he did it, prove that she wanted to do it in the boys bathroom and classroom before he did it and she did not show any dislike at all, and then prove he knew she wanted all that at the time he did it, then you have a case.

Sugram22 said:

but i am not gonna argue with the blind cause its pointless cause they will be stuck with what they believe
It is you who always start an argument with me. From now on, see my name and don't reply.
Sugram22 said:

smileys i add to show i am not pissed cause sometime ppl do tell me chill like i am pissed but i am not
Yeah? Well, they only piss off people more in this case, and I have told you why. If you don't want to piss people off, phrase what you say better instead of relying on smileys which only makes things worse.
Sugram22 said:
i don't like NTR'S & i don't like Rape anime's so if that would have been rape H i wouldn't have liked it
Doesn't matter what you like or dislike.
User-sanDec 24, 2017 5:06 AM
Dec 24, 2017 5:52 AM

Sep 2012
@User-san

By your logic, the "anime no" can't exist in real life and people can't say no while meaning the opposite inside.

i mean this is anime logic that lvl of tsunderer is anime logic, it was Tsundere no (ppl like that don't exist in real life who are that tsuderer) like 2embarresed to admit the truth but same time when he does it she actually likes it (if it would be rape she would hate it that's one thing) her ending confession proves my point

that's how tsunderer are they may say they hate u but they love that makes tsunderer No a lie & ppl who are that tsunderer don't exist in real life that mean the opposite cause they are 2embarressed to admit the truth so its not about the no its about tsunderer's in H'S & the way she was showed that she was tsunderer about it that + her confession in the end when she lost her feel of shame cause she felt that student x teaches is shameful that's also why he took her to the toilet to get rid of her feeling of shame with making her feel it a lot like how some cure fears by making the scared person facing hes/hers fear

even if she didn't want to do it in toilet doesn't mean she didn't want to do it at all (guy just leads her there so she would feel more embarrassed) its called persuasion that's how H anime's are u push way to much reality when judging anime's & that's where the flaw lies, don't expect all anime chars always to act realistically, being embarrassed/not wanting to do it in the toilet doesn't matter sins she wanted to do it and was 2proud to admit her feelings for MC

Take off ur rape goggles to see clearly unless u have them inside ur head then its impossible to remove them!!!

but if u want to see rape awry-where then that's ur problem i am not gonna try to convince u cause ur thick headed stuck to ur belief that it was rape, but if it were rape i would not have watched it till the end

one guy to who i showed this forum who has also seen this anime laughed & said don't bother with him hes AHO i don't even read hes comments (almost never) cause they are pretty often AHO

THAT'S MY LAST RESPONSE

if few are bling like u that doesn't prove nothing
Sugram22Jul 19, 2022 3:40 AM
Dec 24, 2017 8:37 AM

Oct 2015
Guys, the MC is far beyond being your typical average rapist.

TechOtaku-hDec 24, 2017 9:13 AM
Dec 25, 2017 5:11 AM
Oct 2013
@Sugram22 I see you are going back on your word after saying you wouldn't argue. How shameless of you. And then saying you won't try to convince me, but clearly post a long reply trying to convince me.

Sugram22 said:
even if she didn't want to do it in toilet
So you just admitted she didn't want to do it in toilet.

Sugram22 said:
ppl like that don't exist in real life who are that tsuderer
Firstly, it's 'tsundere'. Secondly, you can't prove this claim because you would need know what every person in the world who says no actually thinks while they say that in their head and prove that you know.

Sugram22 said:
but if u want to see rape awry-where then that's ur problem

There's no wanting or not wanting to see something. The fact is it's there if it is there. I have no problem. The only seeing a problem is you. The only one who started arguing is you.

Sugram22 said:
if few are bling like u that doesn't prove nothing
Yes it does. You are the one who started with the 'no one mentioned rape anywhere, there is something wrong with you' argument. To this, I proved you wrong by pointing out at least 3 people who mentioned rape. It's your own fault for using this counting people argument. Now you are trying to shamelessly retract it because it backfired on you.

Sugram22 said:
one guy to who i showed this forum who has also seen this anime laughed & said don't bother with him hes AHO i don't even read hes comments (almost never) cause they are pretty often AHO
Don't even understand what you are saying here because terrible grammar and phrasing. But if you mean he told you not to bother with me, then you should listen to him. Pull him out into the argument and then do contrary to what he says only makes his point meaningless.

Finally, these are the extracts from official advertisement of the product ().
蒼真は凛音分かってもらう為、押し倒して犯してしまう。(MC, in order to get Rin to understand, pushes her down and rapes her.)
蒼真に犯されたところを撮影されていた為、受けざる得なくなってしまった。(Due to the getting raped by MC getting filmed, she had no choice but to accept.)
User-sanDec 25, 2017 1:59 PM
Apr 27, 2019 3:16 PM

Dec 2012
We start off with Souma fucking Rin.
Now in the restroom.
Souma banging Hazuki.
Oh snap! Rin admitted she loves Souma.
LMAO! Souma really asked Rin if she would bear his children. Moving fast guy.
He jizzed inside Rin.
Oh shit! He got a harem!
Oh shit! They pregnant!
Oh shit! Dat HLA!
Pisu!
The three of us? Betrayal? A harem that divides itself cannot stand.

Good stuff. Hazuki and Rin so fine. Nice booty holes. Wish there was anal.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 21, 2019 5:32 AM

Sep 2012
Reviews are bit wrong the teacher is not hes actual sister, he just calls her nee, she is hes childhood friend
Aug 19, 2019 9:12 AM

Jun 2019
Again, not too much to say. This was a decent little OVA series, although the episodes were rather short.

Not to much effort put into the plot, but I guess that's to be expected these days :/

I feel like there's more they (the creators) could've done, then again, I feel that way about most things.

All in all it's perfectly decent, I'd reccomend it to anyone looking for a quick hentai fix.
Mar 14, 2020 1:22 AM

Aug 2018
As said above, "Pregnant isn't my cup of tea."
Oct 25, 2020 9:00 AM
Nov 2017
Not one person really listened to the ending on these comments. They both said the same thing at the end not just rin. Rin says the first part, nurse says the second and both in unison say the last part. Still hot and if I knew I could get her to admit it then I would’ve done the same thing if she was going to expel me too bc of her pride
Jul 19, 2022 3:46 AM

Sep 2012
she11v4nish said:
As said above, "Pregnant isn't my cup of tea."

2bad for u then, u loose ur wife when she is pregro, u know when u don't give it to them they get soft and eventfully find some temporary dick but its possible they end up dumping u for the new dick

and sex eases their discomfort turning pregnancy as i heard from a show where a doctor was talking, when u have a woman u got to give it to them whenever they want it
Oct 15, 2022 1:52 AM
Oct 2022
Where can i read for free the light novel? Thank you
Oct 24, 2022 7:47 PM

Nov 2010
That pregnant sex was amusing. It reminded me of Maggot Baits. In real life, seeing a pregnant woman and her pussy is disgusting. Zero hard-on even if the woman looked nice. Yep, I used to study nursing and I hated delivering babies as part of our curriculum. 7/10
Apr 2, 2023 7:31 AM
Feb 2014
Shouma is a lucky bastard, having two hot women, hurray for polygamy!
Aug 17, 2023 12:38 PM
Oct 2022
Lol que recuerdo me trajo el h

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genkaku Cool na Sensei ga Aheboteochi! Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 27, 2015

23 by rendy1313 »»
Apr 28, 2023 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.