Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2015 6:52 PM

Apr 2014
Have you ever seen anything disturbing or scary that plays on your mind when you want to sleep? Lol

And how did you manage to get to sleep in the end?
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Jul 21, 2015 6:53 PM

Aug 2014
Not really.
Jul 21, 2015 6:54 PM

Mar 2014
I have, but I fall asleep regularly nevertheless. It's probably because I'm a horror addict and watch too many scary/disturbing movies.
Jul 21, 2015 6:56 PM

Apr 2014
Sometimes I think of evil looking demonic dolls and I can't help but I think of them. It's pretty freaky, I think it stems back from when I watched this freaky movie about evil dolls when I was three. I just lay in my bed usually until i think of it no longer. ;_;
Jul 21, 2015 6:59 PM
May 2015
I've seen some shit
Jul 21, 2015 6:59 PM

Jun 2015
yeah me and my friend had a sleep over and we (I) had the genius idea to watch (troll my friend by peer pressuring him to watch) a horror movie at 2 am. I turned the tv to max volume and hid the remote in another room. We panicked about ten minutes in and I ran up to the tv to turn it off. Fast forward to about an hour later when we're trying to go to sleep (I'm on the bed and he's on the floor) and my friend gets his revenge saying
"What if you looked out of the window next to you and saw someone looking back?"
I tried to tough it out and stay in the bed. I really did. But eventually I gave up and slept on the floor too.
Jul 21, 2015 7:01 PM
Oct 2014
Yes, in my childhood and early teens. I could be too curious to watch that scene on a film, when my mommy said I should close my eyes. I peeked anyway and then it was bye bye to sleep.
I was, and still am in fact, interested about mysteries and the paranormal. People told me stories, like old folklores and own experiences. Then it was also bye bye with good sleep.

Not only that, in periods I was afraid that I would die if I fell asleep, or that I was going to wake up not being able to move, or hurt myself when sleep-walking.

Nowadays though, and since my late teens, it is my anxiety and consciousness that keeps me awake.

Jul 21, 2015 7:10 PM

Mar 2015
No. Never had the experience.
Jul 21, 2015 7:11 PM

Jul 2012
Closet door open
When I was younger.

Jul 21, 2015 7:35 PM

May 2014
When i was a kid, during some time I had this inexplicable fear at night, didn't matter if the lights were on,wouldn't sleep by normal means, just wait til sunrise or passing out, everything began to calm after but god was it painful.
Jul 21, 2015 7:37 PM

Jan 2015
I used to have them after watching horror movies as a kid, but not anymore :c

I also suffered from sleep paralysis once and I had some creepy hallucinations, but I was 'sleeping' already so I guess that doesn't count.
Jul 21, 2015 7:38 PM
May 2015
My cat knocked over my fish tank in the middle of the night. I cleaned everything up and was too shaky to go back to sleep.
On another night, one of my blankets was suddenly ripped off of my bed, and I didn't know what it was, so I stayed up all night with the light on.
It turned out it was my cat.
The moral of the story is, cats are stupid.
Jul 21, 2015 7:39 PM

Feb 2005
Once on an exercise I was really worried that I'd just be woken up to do some stupid shit, so I couldn't sleep and just lay in the tent in uniform. And then some Sergeant hauled me out because they needed someone to freeze in a wet ditch and I was already dressed anyway.

The moral of the story; the guys with the most clothes go first, so always sleep naked.
Jul 21, 2015 7:40 PM
Oct 2014
SeaCup said:
When i was a kid, during some time I had this inexplicable fear at night, didn't matter if the lights were on,wouldn't sleep by normal means, just wait til sunrise or passing out, everything began to calm after but god was it painful.

It's strange why only some seem to have had this problem. This has to be investigated.

Jul 21, 2015 7:58 PM

May 2010
When I was a kid it happened too often... I was scared of the Grudge (pale chick coming from under my bed), Samara (coming from the turned off TV in my room), the Omen T^T Also, when I was looking up some occultist stuff on the Internet and shit like that ;(

Also, when I was younger I woke up in the middle of the night and it turned out that my hamster escaped from her cage. I woke my parents up and we started looking for her in the entire house. And I have finally found her... two floors below. Alive. Damn I couldn't sleep back then, what the hell could have happened, it still scares the shit out of me T^T
Jul 21, 2015 8:00 PM

May 2014
Rarusu_ said:
SeaCup said:

It's strange why only some seem to have had this problem. This has to be investigated.

My situation wasn't inexplicable now that I think back.
Probably has to do with the fact that i've always had some hallucinations from time to time that always scare the shit out of me. so i was worried in the back of my mind of the fact that it might happen again today, didn't realize this before because I was an idiot, but now that i do I can sleep calm even if it just happened.
Jul 21, 2015 8:00 PM

Jul 2015
when i was young that happened, but if that ever comes into my head now im just like "oh yeah, none of that exists" and go to bed
i make terrible youtube videos, dont click the link unless you have literally seen everything else in existence
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8qW8C2w0PNpTGlA-0r_HA
Jul 21, 2015 8:08 PM
Jul 2015
Ever heard foxes (literally) messing around outside but not knowing wtf they are? They sounded like a zombie baby strolling up and down the road, or at least that's what my brain was telling me at the time.
Jul 21, 2015 8:12 PM
Oct 2014
SeaCup said:
Rarusu_ said:

My situation wasn't inexplicable now that I think back.
Probably has to do with the fact that i've always had some hallucinations from time to time that always scare the shit out of me. so i was worried in the back of my mind of the fact that it might happen again today, didn't realize this before because I was an idiot, but now that i do I can sleep calm even if it just happened.

Well I didn't hallucinate, but I remember in the old house I used to live in, I slept in a quite big room, which didn't have any door, but a big arch instead.
I remember that I could sleep with my head under the blanket and peek out in the black emptiness. I was almost like paralyzed, sweating, waiting for what was hiding there. In those moments I was chistian.

Kitsu-nee said:
Also, when I was looking up some occultist stuff on the Internet and shit like that ;(

hehe, so I wasn't alone

Jul 21, 2015 8:16 PM

Aug 2013
I watched the Goosebumps show when I was younger and it pretty much kept me awake like every night for a couple months.
Jul 21, 2015 8:23 PM

Aug 2014
Just put your blanket over your head and you'll sleep eventually

Jul 21, 2015 8:25 PM

May 2010
RevInity said:
I watched the Goosebumps show when I was younger and it pretty much kept me awake like every night for a couple months.

Oh god, so much this! That creepy intro still hunts me...

And it was airing in the mornings on Saturdays, whyyyy!

The worse episode: with that damn doll becoming alive ;_;
Jul 21, 2015 8:31 PM

May 2014
Rarusu_ said:

Well I didn't hallucinate, but I remember in the old house I used to live in, I slept in a quite big room, which didn't have any door, but a big arch instead.
I remember that I could sleep with my head under the blanket and peek out in the black emptiness. I was almost like paralyzed, sweating, waiting for what was hiding there. In those moments I was was chistian.

Kinda like that, just imagine fucking chupacabra staring at you while smiling for a few seconds before vanishing.
Jul 21, 2015 8:38 PM
Jul 2018
Yeh, after I watch horror movies. I can't sleep a minute.
Jul 21, 2015 8:40 PM

Feb 2015
That's why I don't sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death.
Jul 21, 2015 8:46 PM

Dec 2014
If you mean something like the fear, yea, sometimes after creepypastas, some stuff near/like that etc.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Jul 21, 2015 9:21 PM

Oct 2009
I always too tired when I hit the bed.. but there are some occasion when I take only few sleeps or half awake conditions, like when it was a major riots or some recent criminal activities in the neighborhood.

I'm less afraid of the supernaturals actually, maybe because of my few encounters with what is sufficient to be called ghosts or just hallucinations that does not incite a fearful experience. While people on the other hand..
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Jul 21, 2015 11:42 PM

Mar 2013
I can't sleep if I see this thing..

It's very scary.

Very... Very scary...

I lurk a lot in the Casual Discussion section. I'd love to have conversations through profile messaging cause I find it interesting. Come on, message me. Let's see if you've peaked my interests!
Jul 22, 2015 12:06 AM

Jul 2015
If only you knew the half of it.

"I got two bad hands and still built this house of cards
Just an average Jack up in the Club who thinks he found a Heart
But I don’t go to clubs and don’t believe in love
Or holding hearts in grips unless this fist is into which it’s bleeding from"

More topics from this board

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

49 by CalmTeaTime »»
31 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

42 by Kamikaze_404 »»
37 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

48 by Rhaelynne »»
43 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

679 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.