Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 195 196 [197]
Jun 7, 2016 11:47 AM

Dec 2015
Reverberate__ said:

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Oh.. hmm.. Well seems a bit generic to me. Do you know if it's watchable / good ?

Jun 7, 2016 12:18 PM

Nov 2009
RikkuSama said:
Reverberate__ said:

Oh.. hmm.. Well seems a bit generic to me. Do you know if it's watchable / good ?

Pretty interesting if you're familiar with the Japanese concept of "facade". Reasonably funny. And the girl to the left is really moe.
Jun 7, 2016 12:20 PM

May 2015
RikkuSama said:
Reverberate__ said:

If you like moe and cute girls, sure. It has its sad moments as well. I overall enjoyed it and thought it was a fun watch, even though it felt weak sometimes.

Jun 7, 2016 12:36 PM

Dec 2015
flannan said:
RikkuSama said:

Pretty interesting if you're familiar with the Japanese concept of "facade". Reasonably funny. And the girl to the left is really moe.
Reverberate__ said:
RikkuSama said:

If you like moe and cute girls, sure. It has its sad moments as well. I overall enjoyed it and thought it was a fun watch, even though it felt weak sometimes.

Oh alright, I thought it was like "ecchi" and I'm actually not in the mood to see that :P
But nice I want to see lil cute girls fighting for onii-chan! xD

Jun 7, 2016 2:05 PM
Jun 7, 2016 6:42 PM
Dec 2012
This anime that I've forgotten is one where these people merge with goddesses/gods through some sort of card or something and the main character merges with the god athena or something and there's some sort of plotline with lucifer I think. Thanks in advance.
Jun 7, 2016 6:45 PM

Jul 2012
TheZealEffect said:
This anime that I've forgotten is one where these people merge with goddesses/gods through some sort of card or something and the main character merges with the god athena or something and there's some sort of plotline with lucifer I think. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like Luck & Logic
Jun 7, 2016 7:02 PM

Oct 2015

I think she looks like Haruhi Suzumiya (?)
But I'm not fully sure....
OneJun 7, 2016 7:13 PM
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:
Jun 7, 2016 7:11 PM

Oct 2015
And Her as well.
Hisoka said:
Illumi said:
Jun 7, 2016 7:30 PM
Jun 7, 2016 7:31 PM

Nov 2014
One said:

i tjink it is an oroginal

Jun 7, 2016 8:03 PM
Dec 2012
GamerDLM said:
TheZealEffect said:

Sounds like Luck & Logic

Ah, thank you, you were correct.

Awful.
Jun 7, 2016 9:16 PM

Nov 2014
LucyGR said:
Paul said:

It's from Nozo x Kimi.

It looked so similar to mah lil girl here
you can't recognize your girl's butt?

Jun 7, 2016 9:51 PM
Jul 2018
I just remember the synopsis.

2 dudes thinking they are the shit get into a fight with a girl then get beaten up then later on the girl and guy(s) join forces to become the strongest at school
Jun 7, 2016 11:01 PM

May 2016
ExTamplier said:
LucyGR said:

It looked so similar to mah lil girl here
you can't recognize your girl's butt?

Hahaha! I guess not! You got meh >.<
Jun 8, 2016 12:01 AM

Oct 2015

Thanks dude!
ExTamplier said:
One said:

i tjink it is an oroginal

Owell.
Hisoka said:
Illumi said:
Jun 8, 2016 2:17 AM

Apr 2014
Veneficia said:
I just remember the synopsis.

2 dudes thinking they are the shit get into a fight with a girl then get beaten up then later on the girl and guy(s) join forces to become the strongest at school
Uhmm, maybe Beelzebub or Ben-to?
Jun 8, 2016 10:59 AM
Apr 2016
It must've been a few years ago that I found this video on youtube of a cool apocalyptic anime. I've honestly gone on like 5 big list websites and none had what I was looking for. I don't remember the name of the anime or the names of the characters, but I do remember what happens in the first few episodes.

I remember that at the beginning there was 2 guys (late teens/early adult appearance) and they were really good at fighting back against bullies who tried to pick on them due to their few numbers. They both had good morals, e.g. didn't go looking for fights etc. Anyway, something happened right near the beginning and one of them disappears. A scene plays showing that the other guy is left alone and loses a fight and wishes his friend was with him.

Something happened and civilization as you know it turned to stone. The guy still there (no.1), wasn't affected by this pandemic occurrence. He walked down a street, saw the bullies from earlier and reclaimed his wallet which he found was empty.

He then walked towards some sort of graveyard/cliff and after a moment he randomly gets attacked by a woman with a sword. This dude being the badass he is dodged the attack and defended any other follow up attacks she attempted. They both jump back creating space between them and they have a small discussion. After the discussion, the woman gets riled up again but then no.1 points out that there is a type of insect (I think butterfly) fluttering past him. The woman sneers and questions why he's bothered. He explains that it wasn't the right season for the kind of insect and then some weird shit happens in the sea to the side of the two combatants. Some giant structure comes out of nowhere or a load of the insects gathered and something happened.

Shortly after, the other guy (no.2) came out of nowhere (i think floating due to magic) done something cool and the woman fleed. No.1 was happy, they talked and no.2 explained the situation. He said something about needing to fight someone but no.1 wouldn't be able to do anything as he is - he would need magical items to assist him in combat as there are other magic users.

They go looking for stuff, no.1 finds some rare magical items and last thing I remember is no.2 was gonna fight off against some older.

The events may not have happened in this exact order, but for the most part I'm confident its how it went. The quality of the animation wasn't anything below 2007 and if you can tell me what it is I would be forever in your favour <3

Thanks for taking the time and patience to read this and I hope to hear a reply soon :)
Jun 8, 2016 11:06 AM
Apr 2016
akihiko132 said:
I need some help. Can anyone identify this Anime? So, some teenagers (they are not the main characters) are given some powers/weapons through email and ordered them to do something evil. And they didn't where/how did they got the Email.

Hamatora
Jun 8, 2016 11:07 AM
Apr 2016
kamisama751 said:
abcdefghijack said:
It must've been a few years ago that I found this video on youtube of a cool apocalyptic anime. I've honestly gone on like 5 big list websites and none had what I was looking for. I don't remember the name of the anime or the names of the characters, but I do remember what happens in the first few episodes.

I remember that at the beginning there was 2 guys (late teens/early adult appearance) and they were really good at fighting back against bullies who tried to pick on them due to their few numbers. They both had good morals, e.g. didn't go looking for fights etc. Anyway, something happened right near the beginning and one of them disappears. A scene plays showing that the other guy is left alone and loses a fight and wishes his friend was with him.

Something happened and civilization as you know it turned to stone. The guy still there (no.1), wasn't affected by this pandemic occurrence. He walked down a street, saw the bullies from earlier and reclaimed his wallet which he found was empty.

He then walked towards some sort of graveyard/cliff and after a moment he randomly gets attacked by a woman with a sword. This dude being the badass he is dodged the attack and defended any other follow up attacks she attempted. They both jump back creating space between them and they have a small discussion. After the discussion, the woman gets riled up again but then no.1 points out that there is a type of insect (I think butterfly) fluttering past him. The woman sneers and questions why he's bothered. He explains that it wasn't the right season for the kind of insect and then some weird shit happens in the sea to the side of the two combatants. Some giant structure comes out of nowhere or a load of the insects gathered and something happened.

Shortly after, the other guy (no.2) came out of nowhere (i think floating due to magic) done something cool and the woman fleed. No.1 was happy, they talked and no.2 explained the situation. He said something about needing to fight someone but no.1 wouldn't be able to do anything as he is - he would need magical items to assist him in combat as there are other magic users.

They go looking for stuff, no.1 finds some rare magical items and last thing I remember is no.2 was gonna fight off against some older.

The events may not have happened in this exact order, but for the most part I'm confident its how it went. The quality of the animation wasn't anything below 2007 and if you can tell me what it is I would be forever in your favour <3

Thanks for taking the time and patience to read this and I hope to hear a reply soon :)

Zetsuen no Tempest

THANKS <3
Jun 8, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2014
projectfear22 said:
Please Thanks :)

First one is Medaka Box
Third one is Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny
Jun 8, 2016 12:15 PM
Jun 2016
https://youtu.be/4wxzV8pofb0?t=1m39s
Someone knows name of the anime from beginning of the video? 1:39.
Jun 8, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
kapraltor3 said:

She's Ranko Saouji from the anime Sankarea
Jun 8, 2016 12:22 PM

Feb 2016

How do people manage to find pictures that small? Anyhow, third one is probably Gundam SEED or SEED Destiny since the filename refers to Zala Athrun and that art is most definitely Hisashi Hirai's art.
EDIT:Okay, first one actually yielded some results. It's Kurokami Medaka from Medaka Box, couldn't recognize at first look since the image is too small.

And someone already answered before me. Damn.
dilationJun 8, 2016 12:27 PM
Jun 8, 2016 12:50 PM
Jun 2016
koto said:
kapraltor3 said:

She's Ranko Saouji from the anime Sankarea

Thank you :)
Jun 8, 2016 12:58 PM

Nov 2015

Jun 8, 2016 12:59 PM
Apr 2016

who dis?
Jun 8, 2016 1:03 PM

Sep 2012

Illyasviel Einzbern from Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya
Jun 8, 2016 1:10 PM

Sep 2012

Character- Panty Anarchy
From- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Jun 8, 2016 1:17 PM
Apr 2016
blazerx46 said:

Character- Panty Anarchy
From- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

thx mate
Jun 8, 2016 2:10 PM
Jun 2016
Jun 8, 2016 2:18 PM

Nov 2009

I think it's a picture by Urushihara Satoshi. Try looking though them on Danbooru or Gelgooru.
Jun 8, 2016 2:32 PM

Feb 2011
Jun 8, 2016 3:15 PM

Sep 2011
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 195 196 [197]

More topics from this board

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 35 minutes ago

9 by Otakupervert890 »»
1 minute ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - Yesterday

47 by NubFix »»
3 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - Yesterday

27 by Ratris_Decision »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

121 by Mishiia »»
18 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Apr 26

74 by TheFlyingSoda »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.