Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2015 7:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Golden Wolf Knights huh? I'm hoping we find out more about them and their backgrounds..

The introduction seems a bit cryptic but I think it's the writing style of the author.
Wonder exactly what we should know about Imina Haimatie either. The preview image looks interesting though.
Jul 12, 2015 8:11 PM

Mar 2014
The introduction really makes me want to know more. I can't wait for the rest of the volume!!

Edit* The end of chapter 1... This story is about to get very dark I can tell.
A_Lonely_JediJul 13, 2015 11:42 AM
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 15, 2015 7:37 AM
Feb 2014
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
The introduction really makes me want to know more. I can't wait for the rest of the volume!!

[/quote]

Chapter 2 is out...and despair strikes...honestly I can't even write about the chapter without spoiling so I just let it be, even though I have quite a bit to say.

BTW: Long time no see, how are you? :D
Jul 15, 2015 8:18 AM

Mar 2014
Caleb8980 said:
A_Lonely_Jedi said:

Chapter 2 is out...and despair strikes...honestly I can't even write about the chapter without spoiling so I just let it be, even though I have quite a bit to say.

BTW: Long time no see, how are you? :D

THE DESPAIR!!!!! T_T </3 Hopefully things get a little better, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

By the way I'm doing great!
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 15, 2015 7:26 PM

Jun 2013
Finished Chapter 2... OHHHHHHH~ THE DELICIOUS DARKNESSSS!!!!!!
Jul 18, 2015 2:05 AM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
I read chapter 1 so far and really love how its introduced. If it'll lead to a dark story then I'll most likely be in touch and keep up with this novel.
Sep 16, 2015 7:14 PM

Jul 2013
This series. So dark T_T

That..fucking cliffhanger. I mean I sorta saw that coming but...uuuugghhh.
Sep 17, 2015 9:45 AM
Feb 2014
SandyBoi said:
This series. So dark T_T

That..fucking cliffhanger. I mean I sorta saw that coming but...uuuugghhh.

Honestly...this series is too damn dark!

End of Chapter 5 -> I'm feeling horrible and empty

Intermission until ... -> YAY!!!

Ending -> Can't find any words...

I just hope that Krytyk stays on it; although I can understand him dropping it :-(
Sep 17, 2015 12:39 PM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
It's not only the fact of it being completely dark, but Krytyk also said it was a lot of work to even translate... I do hope he'll continue with it, despite how dark but amazing it is of a novel.
Dec 6, 2015 12:25 AM

Feb 2015
just WOW....

this is really dark...
i really enjoyed this series....
i hope krytyk continues to translate this series..
it reminds me of berserk tho'...

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.